Author Topic: Am I racist?  (Read 43257 times)

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
Re: Am I racist?
« Reply #150 on: August 31, 2017, 01:08:16 am »
+1

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2943
  • Infamy: 663
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 31, 2017, 01:55:02 am »
+2
So if I once again write on social media how sending death threats over that same social media is a cultural thing that is widespread among muslims that will earn me hefty fine or even jail time. Damn.

Well, they do have a muslim mayor so no surprise about it. You can hate on Russia and Slavic countries in general but we usually don't tolerate that kind of shit :P

Slavland, last bastion of white people.

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #152 on: August 31, 2017, 10:19:58 am »
Slavs aren't white, bro(s). Balkan slavs are even less. They have been ottomanned.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 31, 2017, 11:30:51 am »
Slavs aren't white, bro(s). Balkan slavs are even less. They have been ottomanned.

It's true for balkan. Slovenia somewhat further away from typcial balkan since we're closer to the cracka countries.

Colorful south haha, nigga you all down there just a different shade of arab.

On this topic, is it racist if I think that turklings have become a much more cancerous nation online/in games than even russians?

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 31, 2017, 01:12:27 pm »

On this topic, is it racist if I think that turklings have become a much more cancerous nation online/in games than even russians?
They always have been, they're just fewer in number. Turks are worse than Russians, and Middle Easterners/Africans are worse than Turks. Or maybe as bad, it's hard to get worse than Turks.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #155 on: August 31, 2017, 01:16:22 pm »
+1

Islamophobia being a crime is kind of a weird thing. A phobia is supposed to be an irrational fear but I don't find it to be irrational to fear being burnt alive, beheaded or the victim of an islamic parking accident. Seems to me those are some pretty horrific ways to die.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #156 on: August 31, 2017, 01:25:24 pm »

As a qualified Turkologist I'd say no - they're not much more cancerous, they're simply more dumb. A bunch of imbeciles ? Yes. Loads of Zeka Fakiri ? Absolutely. But cancerous ? No, not really. No one can take that away from Americans, Poles & Russians.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 848
  • Infamy: 2282
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 31, 2017, 01:47:17 pm »
It's true for balkan. Slovenia somewhat further away from typcial balkan since we're closer to the cracka countries.

In theory yes. In practice, 90% of Slovenians have Bosnian heritage which is again, 90% Turkey.

@Heskey Yes, They as Britmy old friends.

@Paul Well, that's kinda true but once you're finished with your little project Turks will become majority in Germany. You probably as of now are surrounded by them. In the end only Slavs stay white, to a certain degree of course. Everybody else goes brown.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1201
  • Infamy: 1095
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 31, 2017, 02:00:06 pm »
As a qualified Turkologist I'd say no - they're not much more cancerous, they're simply more dumb. A bunch of imbeciles ? Yes. Loads of Zeka Fakiri ? Absolutely. But cancerous ? No, not really. No one can take that away from Americans, Poles & Russians.

From my experience, Turks who play this game are mostly kids who don't speak two words of English. So it is perfectly understandable for them to seem and act dumb. Poles are a bit crafty but not so bad when you're on their side hahaha. Americans are very chill, even more in game than on this forum. It is very enjoyable playing on NA servers. Canadians are the most chill out of them all.

By far the worst specimens I've encountered in this game came from Germany. Some are great (like of Torben), some are alright (aka Paul) but damn, some are pure unadulterated cancer (that craplord who permabanned me, Erzengel something).

Edit: I was chatting shit about players with extraordinary bad personality coming from Germany and completely forgot to mention kinngrimm... yeah few truly bad seeds coming from that country, enough to taint the view of whole nation hahaha
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 02:10:24 pm by Leshma »

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #159 on: August 31, 2017, 02:25:36 pm »
Frenchies, germans, polish, turks, everyone is trash. Swedes are also trash thanks to Bjord.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 31, 2017, 02:32:17 pm »
+2
We have arachnophobia, even though some few types of spider are deadly. The fear of all or most of them, including the ones that are not deadly, is irrational.

Fear of a type of spider that can kill you is rational. Fear of all spiders isnt. That's generally how phobias work.

You can identify those spiders by looking at them and know where they live. The spiders also can't drive cars or use weapons to kill you.

Spiders ≠ Human Terrorists

My point being simply criticizing islam for its obvious faults should not be labelled islamophobia and should not be criminalized.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 02:42:26 pm by njames89 »

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 31, 2017, 03:16:52 pm »
Islam has a violent and insane terrorism problem. The laws against "islamophobia" are used against people who argue against islamization. It is 100% acceptable to not want your nation to become more islamic in a world where islam is primarily associated with a barbaric death cult of terrorists.

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 31, 2017, 03:39:49 pm »
+1
Islamophobia - "A word created by fascists and used by cowards to manipulate morons."  Christopher Hitchens

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2659
  • Infamy: 1479
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 31, 2017, 03:45:41 pm »
Frenchies, germans, polish, turks, everyone is trash. Swedes are also trash thanks to Bjord.

Bjord is half Hungarian.

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 31, 2017, 03:51:33 pm »
+2
Muslim behaviour aside dislike of Islam also stems from the religious-ideological doctrines themselves. And is perfectly sensible.

Many ex-Muslims say the moment they became apostates is the moment they actually sat down and read the Quran.