Author Topic: Am I racist?  (Read 43220 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2716
  • Infamy: 1259
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: Am I racist?
« Reply #750 on: January 12, 2018, 01:25:46 am »
Jesus Christ wasn't white, yet whites celebrate him as their saviour.

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #751 on: January 12, 2018, 01:37:36 am »
Jesus Christ wasn't white, yet whites celebrate him as their saviour.

You never cease to amaze lol

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #752 on: January 12, 2018, 05:47:19 am »
+1
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

wrong he is  blondy blue boy
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #753 on: January 12, 2018, 09:18:55 am »
+1
Well considering the Romans were well established and were the ones who put him on the cross, who's to say he wasn't some European boy who lived down there, but then again he is a jew after all. 

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2497
  • Infamy: 1674
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: January 12, 2018, 11:26:42 pm »
After years of honest intellectual introspection and sincere soul searching – I have come to a crossroads where I must choose one of 2 paths if I am to move forward.

As such, using the same mental faculties afforded me by the same creator responsible for all the laws of science, reason, physics, and decency, I cannot conclude anything other than that the Jewish Old Testamant is indeed part and parcel of the same twisted mentality responsible for so much suffering and evil today, and is in effect a mere extension of the same Jewish mindset that created–carved if you will–a tin god out of the basest inclinations attributable to mankind that serves as a facilitator/enabler of a depraved, arrogant, self-serving evil, and greedy agenda.

If it were not for the fact that I still find it—the Old Testament–useful for research purposes, I would put it where it belongs – in the garbage.

If this Jew god described within the pages of this ‘book’ is in fact authentic – I could NEVER in good conscience ‘worship’ an entity so vicious, mean, cruel, sadistic, uncompassionate, unforgiving, and hypocritical. What the Jew god teaches me within the pages of this depraved book is the exact antithesis of what I have learned about the nature of Jesus Christ.

Having accepted and embraced the version of God the father taught by Jesus Christ I cannot but reject the Jewish god of the OT and therefore view him/her/it as a total fraud created by the sick, psychopathic, twisted, wicked nature of the Jews themselves. Karl Marx – the most wicked of all Jew demons openly admitted that “he who serves MAMMON pleases god” – because- of course – the REAL ‘god’ of the Jew IS Mammon – the monster we see created by the Jews of the OT.

The Jewish ‘religion’ is the most evil of all street gutter trash. ‘By their fruits you shall know them’ as Jesus taught, and in judging the bitter fruit of Judaism and its Old Testament one cannot conclude anything other than that it is nothing more than the ‘wrapping up’ of sharp business practices in a religious garment! Everything holy to Christians is UNHOLY to the precepts of Judaism and its followers. Their written religious practices are simply manuals for deeds considered deadly sins against Christ.

If you have the stomach for it – read in it’s entirety the Book of Leviticus.  It is a cross between endless plots for horror movies unsuitable for ANY child and most adults and a compendium of morbidly disgusting, demoralizing, cruel, bloody minutiae totally VOID of ANY teachings of anything REMOTELY moral, wise, insightful, loving, kind or meaningful to anyone but a psychopath trapped in an insane asylum. It is FILLED with EXACTLY the kind of hypocrisy and sickening ritualistic barbarisms that had NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with goodness or love of God, the same senseless garbage that incited Christ to violent anger against the disgusting conduct of Jews in the Temple.

Jesus taught that we should be kind, forgiving, truthful, and compassionate, self-sacrificing, and respectful of life (I have yet to meet even ONE person who is cruel to dumb animals who was not a bully).  Feeding the hungry, clothing the naked, defending the defenseless and giving hope to those amongst us who have lost all hope—these are the qualities Jesus embodied which I strive to imitate with my finite abilities.

Lest you think to accuse me of blasphemy – take a LONG HARD CLOSE LOOK at the ‘Yahweh of the Jewish Old Testament for yourself and tell me that you cannot see what a HORRID, SADISTIC, HATE-FILLED figure who is total anathema to the image of Christ. I will NOT LIVE A LIE!  I am NOT a JEW nor do I embrace Jew ‘values’! I AM A CHRISTIAN AND UNDERSTAND THAT NO ONE CAN SERVE 2 MASTERS.

In his book of laws of the OT – the Jew-created god ‘Yahweh’ mandates his people to COMMIT GENOCIDE (1-Samuel 15;-3) — then to COMMIT FRATRICIDE (Exodus 32:  27-28)  —  then suggests CANNIBALISM (Leviticus 26: 29) — ROBBERY AND THEFT (Exodus 3:22)  — to KEEP SLAVES of neighboring nations (Leviticus 25: 44-46).

It only gets worse…

The God of the Jews teaches us to DISCRIMINATE AGAINST WOMEN and DESPISE CHILDREN (Leviticus 27: 2-8)  —- He demands ALL GOLD BE DELIVERED COVETOUSLY TO HIMSELF  (Exodus 25:3 33: 5)  —-TORTURE OF ANIMALS (Exodus: 29:20  29:36) —  Yahweh admits his JEALOUSY  (Exodus 20:-5)

AND EVEN MORE WICKED VIOLENT SICK AND TWISTED!

God caused sibling rivalry by favoring Abel over Cain, with absolutely no attempt at justification.  This act of favoritism led to Abel’s death–Genesis 4:3-5

Genesis 7:23 He intentionally kills every man, woman, and child on the planet save eight of them.

God commands Hagar to return to servanthood and bear children for her master though she does not want to.  Genesis 16:7-9

Genesis 19:23-25 God burns down a whole city (women and children included) simply because they were supposedly homosexual.

Er, Judah’s firstborn, was “wicked in the sight of the Lord” and the Lord slew him.  How was Er wicked? The Bible doesn’t give us this bit of information, only that Er was wicked in the sight of the Lord.  Genesis 38:7

Genesis 38:10 God murders Onan for refusing to commit incest with his sister in law.

Exodus 12:29–Yahweh repeatedly tells Moses exactly what calamity he will next visit upon the Egyptians if the Pharaoh does not allow the Israelites to be set free from slavery.  He then tells Moses (repeatedly) that he will ‘harden’ Pharaoh’s heart, so that he—Pharaoh–will refuse to allow the Israelites to go, thus bringing a calamity upon his own people, as well as showing him the awesome power of the Jewish God. This occurs over and over, bringing calamity upon calamity upon the Egyptian people. What is troubling about this verse is that when god “hardens the pharaoh’s heart” he is interfering with the Pharaoh’s free will and ultimately brings punishment on the Egyptians for something they are not responsible for. As a final punishment god decides to kill all the first born of Egypt. The lord reduced himself to murdering innocent kids when he could have simply freed the Israelites himself with his “omnipotent” power.

God punishes children for the sins of their fathers, unto the third and fourth generations.  Exodus 20:5&34:7

God endorses slavery. He even set up laws as to how slavery was to be carried out, and goes as far as Okaying beating them.  Exodus 21:2-6

God sanctions the selling of one’s daughter. (Exodus 21:7)  How can any being tell another to literally sell their child into slavery?

Exodus 22:18–God orders the death of witches, sorceresses and anyone who practices magic. Sadly enough, this verse was justification for the Inquisition and countless innocent deaths.

Exodus 32:27 God ordered to be killed, 3,000 Israelites for no greater crime than worshipping a golden calf.  (Not to mention that Yahweh obviously KNEW that his precious Jews had STOLEN the gold.  Stealing OK – but don’t injure my pride.

Leviticus 20:9-10 God commands death for cursing out one’s parents and death for adultery. Gee, with these types of laws the population should be almost nil by now.

Handicapped people must not approach the altar.  Leviticus 21:16-23 (great show of compassion Yahweh!)

Leviticus 27:28-29 God ordered and allowed human sacrifices.

Numbers 16:27 God buries alive Korah and his family.

Numbers 16:35 God killed 250 Levite princes who disagreed with Moses’ leadership. He was so bloodthirsty that he wanted to slay more until he was talked out of it. Later he put a plague upon 14,700 Jews who thought there was something wrong in killing 250 princes.  (HATE good! Compassion – BAD!)

Numbers 21:1-3 God utterly destroyed the Canaanites at Hormah as a favor to the Jews.

Numbers 21:27-35 God abetted Moses in utterly destroying the Amorites at Heshbon – “…the men, the women, and the little ones.”  (Can’t let all those innocent little kids live!)

Numbers 31:17-18 God commands Moses to kill all the Medianite people including children and women.  To top it off he commands that the virgins be saved for later raping by Moses’ soldiers. (Convinced this is a monster created by the sick mind of the sociopathic Jew yet?)

Deuteronomy 3:3-7 God ordered Moses’ army to “utterly destroy” 60 cities, killing all the women and children within!

Deuteronomy 7:12 God ordered the Israelites to kill all the people of seven nations.  He even adds, “show no mercy unto them”.  ( WAR WAR WAR KILLING KILLING KILLING – BLESSED ARE THE WAR MONGERS?)

Deuteronomy 20:16 God orders that the Jews kill everything that breathes in the cities that he gives them for an inheritance

Deuteronomy 23:2–A bastard can’t attend church “even to his tenth generation.” As if denying an innocent child rights to worship isn’t cruel.

Deuteronomy 7:16-24  “You must destroy all the nations the LORD your God hands over to you.  Show them no mercy and do not worship their gods.  If you do, they will trap you. Perhaps you will think to yourselves, ‘How can we ever conquer these nations that are so much more powerful than we are?’  But don’t be afraid of them!  Just remember what the LORD your God did to Pharaoh and to all the land of Egypt.  Remember the great terrors the LORD your God sent against them.  You saw it all with your own eyes!  And remember the miraculous signs and wonders, and the amazing power he used when he brought you out of Egypt.  The LORD your God will use this same power against the people you fear.  And then the LORD your God will send hornets to drive out the few survivors still hiding from you!  “No, do not be afraid of those nations, for the LORD your God is among you, and he is a great and awesome God.  The LORD your God will drive those nations out ahead of you little by little.  You will not clear them away all at once, for if you did, the wild animals would multiply too quickly for you.  But the LORD your God will hand them over to you.  He will throw them into complete confusion until they are destroyed.  He will put their kings in your power, and you will erase their names from the face of the earth. No one will be able to stand against you, and you will destroy them all.”    (PERFECT SCENARIO FOR WHAT THE JEWS HAVE DONE TO AMERICA  )

Nahum 2:2-10   For the land of Israel lies empty and broken after your attacks, but the LORD will restore its honor and power again.  Shields flash red in the sunlight!  The attack begins!  See their scarlet uniforms!  Watch as their glittering chariots move into position, with a forest of spears waving above them.  The chariots race recklessly along the streets and through the squares, swift as lightning, flickering like torches.  The king shouts to his officers; they stumble in their haste, rushing to the walls to set up their defenses.  But too late!  The river gates are open!  The enemy has entered!  The palace is about to collapse!  Nineveh’s exile has been decreed, and all the servant girls mourn its capture.  Listen to them moan like doves; watch them beat their breasts in sorrow.  Nineveh is like a leaking water reservoir!  The people are slipping away.  “Stop, stop!” someone shouts, but the people just keep on running.  Loot the silver! Plunder the gold!  There seems no end to Nineveh’s many treasures – its vast, uncounted wealth.  Soon the city is an empty shambles, stripped of its wealth.  Hearts melt in horror, and knees shake.  The people stand aghast, their faces pale and trembling.

Numbers 31:7-18 The Jews attack Midian just as the LORD had commanded Moses, and they killed all the men.  All five of the Midianite kings – Evi, Rekem, Zur, Hur, and Reba – died in the battle.  They also killed Balaam son of Beor with the sword.  Then the Israelite army captured the Midianite women and children and seized their cattle and flocks and all their wealth as plunder.  They burned all the towns and villages where the Midianites had lived.  After they had gathered the plunder and captives, both people and animals, they brought them all to Moses and Eleazar the priest, and to the whole community of Israel, which was camped on the plains of Moab beside the Jordan River, across from Jericho.

Moses, Eleazar the priest, and all the leaders of the people went to meet them outside the camp.  But Moses was furious with all the military commanders who had returned from the battle.  “Why have you let all the women live?” he demanded.  “These are the very ones who followed Balaam’s advice and caused the people of Israel to rebel against the LORD at Mount Peor.  They are the ones who caused the plague to strike the LORD’s people.  Now kill all the boys and all the women who have slept with a man.  Only the young girls who are virgins may live; you may keep them for yourselves.

Exodus 21:7-11 When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are.  If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again.  But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her.  And if the slave girl’s owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter.  If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife.  If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment. 

Judges 11:29-40 “At that time the Spirit of the LORD came upon Jephthah, and he went throughout the land of Gilead and Manasseh, including Mizpah in Gilead, and led an army against the Ammonites.  And Jephthah made a vow to the LORD. He said, “If you give me victory over the Ammonites, I will give to the LORD the first thing coming out of my house to greet me when I return in triumph.  I will sacrifice it as a burnt offering.”

“So Jephthah led his army against the Ammonites, and the LORD gave him victory.  He thoroughly defeated the Ammonites from Aroer to an area near Minnith – twenty towns – and as far away as Abel-keramim. Thus Israel subdued the Ammonites.  When Jephthah returned home to Mizpah, his daughter – his only child – ran out to meet him, playing on a tambourine and dancing for joy.  When he saw her, he tore his clothes in anguish.  “My daughter!” he cried out.  “My heart is breaking!  What a tragedy that you came out to greet me. For I have made a vow to the LORD and cannot take it back.”  And she said, “Father, you have made a promise to the LORD.  You must do to me what you have promised, for the LORD has given you a great victory over your enemies, the Ammonites.  But first let me go up and roam in the hills and weep with my friends for two months, because I will die a virgin.”  “You may go,” Jephthah said. And he let her go away for two months.  She and her friends went into the hills and wept because she would never have children.  When she returned home, her father kept his vow, and she died a virgin.  So it has become a custom in Israel for young Israelite women to go away for four days each year to lament the fate of Jephthah’s daughter.”

Deuteronomy 13:13-19 “Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods.  In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully.  If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock.  Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it.  Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God.  That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt.  Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction.  Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you.  He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors.  “The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him.”

Read them ALL for yourselves in your OWN Bible.

NOW – do we see ANY resemblance to the words and actions of Christ to those of the OT Jew Yahweh?

The OT IS the Talmudic JEW ‘bible’ – filled with terror hate murder greed envy perversions cruelty sadism war destruction and fear!   Did I mention LOTS AND LOTS of war and killing and hatred?

The New Testament IS the Christian Bible – a compendium of love, hope, compassion, charity, truth, modesty, tolerance, patience, courage, diligence, and wisdom as exemplified by Jesus.

The decision to investigate these horrors has set my mind free and has not weakened my love of our Lord one iota. You do what your conscience dictates. I am a ‘NEW TESTAMANT CHRISTIAN’ and not ashamed to admit it. My ONLY regret is that I had not opened my eyes- and my love of TRUTH long ago.

I HONESTLY believe that it is the ONLY way that our arguably dying Christian faith will survive honest minds. Having been raised Catholic – I feel betrayed by the Church of Rome for not having LONG LONG ago had the moral courage and perseverance and wisdom to declare ALL things Jewish as the mortal enemy of Christian belief. I could more easily be convinced that the Talmud and the New Testament were inseparable and interdependent.

“The Jewish so -called religion is the most evil of street gutter trash.  It is nothing more than the ‘wrapping up’ of sharp business practices in a religious garment! Everything that is Holy to Christians is UNHOLY to the wicked jew. Their written religious practices are simply manuals for performing deeds considered deadly sins against humanity in general and Christ in particular.”

NOW – I see why Jesus kicked those jew ‘pawn brokers’ out of the Temple.  NOW – I see why Jesus clearly in plain comprehensive language – exposed the Jews as the “sons of Satan”.  Jesus was the ‘new wine’. The sinful wicked hypocrite practices of the Jews before He came represented the “old wine” – hence the parable – “you cannot put new wine into old wineskins”.

It is CLEAR!  The cruel violent greedy murderous entity of the OT represents ALL of the sins and evil traits so CLEARLY described by Christ as sinful and wicked. The Jews did not worship a kind, benevolent, forgiving, loving, just ‘god.  They worshiped the DEVIL – CLEARLY AND UNDENIABLY. Christ said so! The awful being described in the OT could not possible be the TRUE GOD. THOSE descriptions obviously describe a horrid Devil -like entity

“When Christ came to this world, He did not come to refine Judaism.  He did not come to improve it.  He came to take it away and replace it with the new…”  Hebrews 8:13:   I rest my ‘case’.

He did – and He was murdered for it by the Jews who had more or less created THEMSELVES in the image of the Devil whom they worshiped since they refused to hear His ‘NEW WORDS’ of truth and salvation.

In the ensuing millennia – for fear of losing control of the people who enriched their purses – with ‘old wine’ false ‘religion’ of greed lies and pretense – these wicked demonic Synagogue Of Satan Jews conspired to also destroy His followers and converts we call Christians.

The two weapons of deceit they have employed to destroy ‘AD’ Christianity were – the Old Testament – and in more modern times – the Hollohoax industry.  Both play on our superstitions/ fears – created guilt – and general ignorance and or the lack of understanding of the messages and lessons of the NT and Jesus.

I defy you to find even so many as one in a HUNDRED Americans – even self-professed so-called Christians -who have even read John 8;44 – yet it is without doubt one of- if not THE most profound and profound utterances of our Lord Christ.  You will NEVER hear this momentous and powerful message shared in ANY modern false war-mongering ‘Christian’ Church (Synagogue of Satan)

I am totally and intellectually convinced that IF every American man woman and child had been required to read this most significant condemnation of the murderous criminal jews and their filthy lies – we would be today – a prosperous vibrant world leader – loved and respected by all freedom loving people on earth and enjoying the blessings of a true Christian nation – instead being a  criminal Jew occupied land of shallow witless  greedy pleasure seeking I-Pod Stupid Bowl NFL imbeciles – destined to shortly end up on the ash heap of history.

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: January 13, 2018, 04:56:04 am »
+1
I defy you to find even so many as one in a HUNDRED Americans – even self-professed so-called Christians -who have even read John 8;44

I am totally and intellectually convinced that IF every American man woman and child had been required to read this most significant condemnation of the murderous criminal jews and their filthy lies
we would be today – a prosperous vibrant world leader – loved and respected by all freedom loving people on earth and enjoying the blessings of a true Christian nation.... – instead being a  criminal Jew occupied land of shallow , witless greedy pleasure seeking I-Pod Stupid Bowl NFL imbecilesdestined to shortly end up on the ash heap of history.

« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 05:00:03 am by Drunken_sailor »
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: January 13, 2018, 01:58:48 pm »
+1
What happens when you have less than 50 IQ and try to make sense of the bible in a nutshell.

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: January 13, 2018, 02:14:00 pm »
+6

Ain't anybody got time fo dat

Offline The_Bloody_Nine

• Marshall
  • Renown: 946
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "I am still alive"
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: January 13, 2018, 03:39:04 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Exactly the same arguments like early 20th century german theologians, adapted for americans today. lame.

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: January 14, 2018, 08:24:34 am »
The usa maybe ashes and dust but for many years to come we will be the warrior power who ruled the world

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #760 on: January 16, 2018, 06:09:56 am »
+2
Read an article in the swedish newspaper DN about Trumps shithole thing, but in the context it mentioned that he said something about "they all have aids". I guess they just print whatever they want now. Also Haiti isnt even a shithole, food is dirtcheap there!

Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
« Reply #761 on: January 16, 2018, 07:04:50 am »
+1
oh
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: January 16, 2018, 02:28:22 pm »
+1

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #763 on: January 19, 2018, 04:23:53 pm »
The usa maybe ashes and dust but for many years to come we will be the warrior power who ruled the world

I dont get wai u post new zealand video to your scentence?
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline djavo

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 120
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Salut
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HDZ_wing
  • Game nicks: Djavo
  • IRC nick: Kebab_Monteno
« Reply #764 on: January 20, 2018, 10:20:13 pm »
Please stand up for national anthem of Sweden.