Author Topic: Am I racist?  (Read 42867 times)

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
Re: Am I racist?
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2017, 06:33:13 pm »
+4

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2017, 06:34:53 pm »
+3
Nice, superb journalism.

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2017, 10:34:12 pm »
+2
That wasn't my position. It was Steve Bannon's. My personal position is that I don't care about left and right anymore. Only about who is an asshole and who not.

Crypto-marxism... It's time to stop.

According to the vast majority of pundits, news show talking heads, academics, cover their ass politicians, et al in the US and around the world, all the assholes are on the right and cannot be on the left.

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2017, 10:56:30 pm »
+3

The Spaniards were provoking the dirty muslims with their alcohol drinking and festivities, how rude and un-thoughtful.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 11:11:31 pm by Grytviken »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2017, 12:43:49 am »
Andalusia is rightfully muslim, before it was genocided by the evil spaniards. Never forget the 6 gorillion andalusians.

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2017, 02:21:45 am »
+1
Andalusia is rightfully muslim, before it was genocided by the evil spaniards. Never forget the 6 gorillion andalusians.

I wonder if any of them are having any doubts as to why their ancestors had to forcibly expel them from their lands 500 years ago lol . Muslims were terrorists in the medieval era and still are.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2017, 02:30:44 am »
+5

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2017, 05:49:13 am »
+1
Environmental racism...at least it's not a microaggression.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2017, 01:36:02 pm »
+2

So am I racist?

Yes, you most definitely are.
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2017, 05:44:57 pm »
+4
According to the vast majority of pundits, news show talking heads, academics, cover their ass politicians, et al in the US and around the world, all the assholes are on the right and cannot be on the left.

Hey guys -- Centrist here. As you might imagine I'm a sensible and educated person (IQ off the charts) who deals only in facts, logic, and REALITY. I'm simply too intelligent to identify with either side of the political spectrum. After countless hours of research, I've empirically determined the following to be the correct political stances:

- Climate change is real, entirely caused by humans, and will bring about the apocalypse if we don't redistribute wealth to 3rd world countries.
- Police should become an arm of the federal government.
- Healthcare should be taken over by the federal government-- all insurance companies put out of business.
- Gay marriage and workplace gender equality enforced by the state.
- America was built on the back of racism, so we owe reparations to blacks, arabs and mexicans.
- Genetic differences don't exist, however whites are genetically racist and therefore inferior to other races.
- Immigration should be completely unlimited and nonwhite, and all should be given welfare and basic income.
- I'm opposed to all wars, but honestly we need to save those Syrian kids and put an end to Russian aggression.
- Systematic christian terrorism is more prevalent than lone-wolf rampages committed by groups of misunderstood individuals who coincidentally affiliate themselves with Islam.
- I went over each presidential candidate with a razor comb... and needless to say Evan McMullin was the only one deserving of my precious vote. However he wasn't on the ballot so I voted Hillary.
- I'm fiscally conservative.

LOL having trouble defining me, brainlets? As you can see, my politics are an intricately crafted work of art. The best part of course, is that all my views are correct because -unlike you- I'm unbounded from political groupthink. Sometimes it takes a brave thinker like myself to just stand up and say that both sides are wrong-- the answer lies somewhere in the middle.

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2017, 10:30:22 pm »
+1
Hey guys -- Centrist here. As you might imagine I'm a sensible and educated person (IQ off the charts) who deals only in facts, logic, and REALITY. I'm simply too intelligent to identify with either side of the political spectrum. After countless hours of research, I've empirically determined the following to be the correct political stances:

- Climate change is real, entirely caused by humans, and will bring about the apocalypse if we don't redistribute wealth to 3rd world countries.
- Police should become an arm of the federal government.
- Healthcare should be taken over by the federal government-- all insurance companies put out of business.
- Gay marriage and workplace gender equality enforced by the state.
- America was built on the back of racism, so we owe reparations to blacks, arabs and mexicans.
- Genetic differences don't exist, however whites are genetically racist and therefore inferior to other races.
- Immigration should be completely unlimited and nonwhite, and all should be given welfare and basic income.
- I'm opposed to all wars, but honestly we need to save those Syrian kids and put an end to Russian aggression.
- Systematic christian terrorism is more prevalent than lone-wolf rampages committed by groups of misunderstood individuals who coincidentally affiliate themselves with Islam.
- I went over each presidential candidate with a razor comb... and needless to say Evan McMullin was the only one deserving of my precious vote. However he wasn't on the ballot so I voted Hillary.
- I'm fiscally conservative.

LOL having trouble defining me, brainlets? As you can see, my politics are an intricately crafted work of art. The best part of course, is that all my views are correct because -unlike you- I'm unbounded from political groupthink. Sometimes it takes a brave thinker like myself to just stand up and say that both sides are wrong-- the answer lies somewhere in the middle.

Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #56 on: August 21, 2017, 02:51:00 pm »
+3
I don't hate my sisters kid who is black (even though I think it is wrong, but mostly idgaf).

what

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #57 on: August 21, 2017, 02:53:43 pm »

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #58 on: August 21, 2017, 03:00:31 pm »
racemixing is wrong.

welp, shut down america

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #59 on: August 21, 2017, 03:31:00 pm »
+1