Author Topic: Trump vs Fake News  (Read 11239 times)

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
Re: Trump vs Fake News
« Reply #135 on: December 12, 2017, 08:11:11 pm »
And another one. Keep going.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 12, 2017, 09:33:55 pm »
+3
Paul and Oberyn should fight in Paris.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #137 on: December 12, 2017, 10:19:26 pm »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #138 on: December 12, 2017, 10:33:17 pm »
+4
Paul and Oberyn should fight in Paris.

Have been there twice. Too many blacks and muzzies.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2181
  • Infamy: 44
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 12, 2017, 10:41:54 pm »
It is kind of a dick move judging Oberyn while living in 99.99% white people society (if you consider slavs white). Italians seem to share his opinion and frankly I don't blame them, Italy these days is like you're living in Nigeria.

Germany is culturally enriched, mostly by Turks, but it's nowhere near as bad like Sultanat de France.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 29, 2018, 12:43:54 pm »
+3

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #142 on: February 03, 2018, 01:02:05 am »
+1
Memo is out, and ive seen people say that Trump is a cry baby, or whining for wanting this corruption to be visible to the people. I guess people just dislike Trump so much that they will overlook corruption in the government even when its in front of their eyes.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #143 on: February 03, 2018, 01:14:24 am »
+1
The memo is highly debatable, its worthless and inaccurate or its solid proof of anti trump stuff depending on who you believe. It changes very little to be honest.

Still a president that lies openly and repeatedly about silly things that are easily disproved is interesting to watch
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #144 on: February 03, 2018, 01:28:56 am »
+1
Im no scientist, but does it not literally confirm that FBI has intentionally leaked information they knew was false about Trump Russia collusion to the MSM, in order for the MSM to write about it so that the FBI can then get a warrant to investigate Trump on said collusion?

I read that its one side of the argument, and that we'd need to otherside to get the full story/truth, so i guess i'll stay off being too certain as of yet. But it does seem to line up a bit too neatly, though i am biased but trying to be openminded towards it being wrong.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #145 on: February 03, 2018, 02:28:57 am »
the FBI is not above trying to blackmail the president, thats pretty much what Edgar Hover did if you know of him, also he was black.
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 03, 2018, 02:26:02 pm »
Im no scientist, but does it not literally confirm that FBI has intentionally leaked information they knew was false about Trump Russia collusion to the MSM, in order for the MSM to write about it so that the FBI can then get a warrant to investigate Trump on said collusion?

I read that its one side of the argument, and that we'd need to otherside to get the full story/truth, so i guess i'll stay off being too certain as of yet. But it does seem to line up a bit too neatly, though i am biased but trying to be openminded towards it being wrong.

The DNC and the Clinton campaign paid Fusion GPS for the Steele Dossier, the one coloquially known as the "Piss Dossier" because of how fucking ridiculous the claims contained therein are. The FBI used the Steele Dossier as an excuse to open up surveillance on certain members of the Trump campaign, and lied to FISA courts about the provenance of it. They hid that Steele was an incredibly biased party and that DNC/Clinton had paid for the dossier to the tune of 150 thousand dollars or so. Ohr's wife worked for Fusion GPS, another blatant conflict of interest.

Unsurprised Osiris has already brought into the "That's it? Lol we already knew all of that, changes nothing!" media spin, the exact same media who had been calling all those claims conspiracy theories not even a few days prior. It's mindblowing to me how easily idiots are manipulated. If McCain had paid for a dossier of bullshit claiming Obama was beholden to a foreign agent, and this dossier was used by the FBI under Bush to spy on his campaign, the media would've treated it as worse than Watergate. Apparently this disgusting corruption and blatant subversion of intelligence agencies for political shenanigans is A-OK when it's the "right" people doing it. And then you have the nerve to say Trump is the one routinely lying about easily proven facts. Amazing.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 03, 2018, 03:41:29 pm »
The release of the memo is simultaneously a "that's it?" nothingburger and an incredibly damaging release of classified information that will lower the public's trust in intelligence agencies and their relationship with FISA courts. The cognitive dissonance goes unadressed, of course. Oh so the memo reveals you have cancer? That's not important, the salient issue is that this will lower your trust in the organs that are cancerous, just lol. Poor FBI won't be believed by FISA courts just because they lied and misrepresented in order to intervene in the election, routinely "leaking" information in order to craft a narrative in the media. No big deal, brah! Let me tell you about how Trump is a russian puppet, though.  :lol:
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 03:44:50 pm by Oberyn »

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #148 on: February 03, 2018, 04:47:23 pm »
The DNC and the Clinton campaign paid Fusion GPS for the Steele Dossier, the one coloquially known as the "Piss Dossier" because of how fucking ridiculous the claims contained therein are. The FBI used the Steele Dossier as an excuse to open up surveillance on certain members of the Trump campaign, and lied to FISA courts about the provenance of it. They hid that Steele was an incredibly biased party and that DNC/Clinton had paid for the dossier to the tune of 150 thousand dollars or so. Ohr's wife worked for Fusion GPS, another blatant conflict of interest.

Unsurprised Osiris has already brought into the "That's it? Lol we already knew all of that, changes nothing!" media spin, the exact same media who had been calling all those claims conspiracy theories not even a few days prior. It's mindblowing to me how easily idiots are manipulated. If McCain had paid for a dossier of bullshit claiming Obama was beholden to a foreign agent, and this dossier was used by the FBI under Bush to spy on his campaign, the media would've treated it as worse than Watergate. Apparently this disgusting corruption and blatant subversion of intelligence agencies for political shenanigans is A-OK when it's the "right" people doing it. And then you have the nerve to say Trump is the one routinely lying about easily proven facts. Amazing.

you are correct sir! :rolleyes: Me saying the memo is debatable (and is being debated everywhere) and that depending on your bias it means two different things is totally me being an easily manipulated idiot?
The memo changes nothing because it really wont. It wont make anti trumpians suddenly say "oh shit he was right lets support him" will it?

And i have the nerve to say Trump routinely lies because well he does?(saying Trump lies is not me supporting the democrats or the FBI.. im not a mentally challenged fanatic i can say what both sides did/do wrong!)

How dare i say a president that lies a lot is interesting to watch!  :lol: :lol: I suppose him claiming to be the most watched state of the union when it takes ooh 2 mins to tell that it is just a total lie was just alternate facts..

if your looking for someone to spew your anger and hate at maybe wait for someone to actually post the democracts viewpoint  :mrgreen:

i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 03, 2018, 04:53:40 pm »
What is debatable, and how is the information revealed within changed by which bias? You realize this was classified information, yes? That it was initially never to be released to the public? That democrats faught tooth and nail to prevent it being released, and claimed repeatedly that the information within it would be damaging?  Tell me where the lie or interpretable info is. It seems very clear-cut to me. Have you even read the memo yourself? I linked it, it's not very long.