Melee: Battlegrounds > General

Make Crpg Great Again

(1/4) > >>

Paulin:
I miss the old times, I don't understand why it had to stop. comeback pl0x

Thryn:
they lookin to revert to around 2012 crpg mechanics

StonedSteel:
everyone misses the old times, crpg has been chasing the dragon since 2013, that's 4 years straight of pure unbelievable fuckups. even if we went back to 2012 ( not just the combat system but everything, armor\weapon values, wpf, high levels, ladders, turn rate nerf etc etc )

even if we went back I doubt we will ever see 100 players on battle again, those days are gone, the damage has been done.
nearly every patch that has come out post 2013 is just a bandaid \ game of playing catch up, fixing last patches mistakes.
its funny that people are playing right now, I hear wse2\launcher was broken...well I never used wse2, my launcher worked fine. so absolutely nothing has changed for me EXCEPT, I no longer get to play DTV, which is now (among a large list of things) broken.

besides, haven't you heard? a revert would be pointless anyway because: no one left because its broken, shits just clearly old and old things are very boring, and no one wants to play old boring things, and its not like its getting any younger right molly?

TLDR
optimistically crpg is only 1-2 patches away from its golden days so hang in there
realistically, knowing that every patch aims to fix one thing but breaks two more...we have about, 50...million more patches togo.

njames89:
Both NA and China are nearing 70 players online multiple nights a week. WSE2 is working in NA and EU but has not been added yet to China.

Honestly with some good patches I think we could easily see 100 players again. You should really try playing the game plumbo.

Thryn:

--- Quote from: njames89 on June 26, 2017, 06:36:33 pm ---Both NA and China are nearing 70 players online multiple nights a week. WSE2 is working in NA and EU but has not been added yet to China.

Honestly with some good patches I think we could easily see 100 players again. You should really try playing the game plumbo.

--- End quote ---

ya i need some people farm valour on

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version