Author Topic: 5 young men rape a 17 year old teenager.  (Read 3819 times)

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
5 young men rape a 17 year old teenager.
« on: January 11, 2016, 06:04:46 pm »
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/11/nyregion/parents-said-to-turn-in-2-teenagers-suspected-in-brooklyn-rape.html

OMG, whites, stop being so racist against the ni innocent black youth, the girl probably said something racist.

#Blavlivesmatter
#RapeWhitehoesGuiltFree
#Welfarepower
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 01:04:42 am by Kalam »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline darmaster

• King
  • Renown: 1398
  • Infamy: 297
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguards
  • Game nicks: Retsamrad
Re: 5 young men rape a 17 year old teenager.
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2016, 06:24:19 pm »
+6
i really don't get what you're trying to prove here, whether you're implying all black people are rapists and murders or something. and just to be clear, almost every single thing you typed in the title is wrong, at least according to the link you've posted: it's 4 teenagers (aged between 14 to 17) accused of raping an 18 years old young lady. but again i'm wondering if you really think all black people are more prone to rape women because again, this thread, the way you've put it and all those hashtags, really don't make much sense.

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2016, 06:26:13 pm »
Two teenagers, ages 14 and 15, were turned in to police custody by their parents;

Parents fucked up. Too late, parents, too late. Your sons are shits and will keep being shits all their life. Welcome to prison.
Seriously, those really deserve the adult prisons in the US.
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2016, 06:32:09 pm »
+6
i really don't get what you're trying to prove here, whether you're implying all black people are rapists and murders or something. and just to be clear, almost every single thing you typed in the title is wrong, at least according to the link you've posted: it's 4 teenagers (aged between 14 to 17) accused of raping an 18 years old young lady. but again i'm wondering if you really think all black people are more prone to rape women because again, this thread, the way you've put it and all those hashtags, really don't make much sense.

You're giving pancake too much credit, he just hates black people and that's all the reason he needed to post it lol, and given the tendency of the forum to lean to the right when such news are posted, he chose his audience well.
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.

Offline darmaster

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2016, 06:40:00 pm »
i'm not saying he's right or wrong, i'm just saying the way he's putting it is utterly retarded and non-sense, i  don't get what he's trying to prove at all. but then again i can understand how hard it would be trying to prove what he really thinks

Offline Panos_

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2016, 06:48:33 pm »

Ah, and I was wondering when the "Not every black is a ..." cuck was going to show up.

Ironically, not every black man is a rapist/thief, but most rapists and thieves are black.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incarceration_in_the_United_States#Race

Stop defending them, you are wasting your words.

You're giving pancake too much credit, he just hates black people and that's all the reason he needed to post it lol, and given the tendency of the forum to lean to the right when such news are posted, he chose his audience well.

Yes of course, everyone is a far right supporter when he states the obvious, or something that is shunned amongst the cuck liberals.

I have said it plenty of times before, so I am gonna say it one more time.

No one is born a racist, the actions of others make the natives racist, capiche?

i'm not saying he's right or wrong, i'm just saying the way he's putting it is utterly retarded and non-sense, i  don't get what he's trying to prove at all. but then again i can understand how hard it would be trying to prove what he really thinks

Just because you do not like the way I am saying something is retarded and it does not make sense?

The blacks always whine that the whites of the USA hunt them down, but the facts are facts, MOST OF THEM DESERVE WHAT HAPPENS TO THEM.

Imagine what would've happened if this was reversed, 5 whites rape 17 year old black teen.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN, I can only imagine...

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1626
  • Infamy: 148
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2016, 06:58:10 pm »
Ironically, not every black man is a rapist/thief, but most rapists and thieves are black.

No Panos. Most blatant rapists and thieves aren't white. That's because white people have means to avoid being in the spotlight while performing those crimes. They rarely get punished for it, those culturally enriched white people. Unlike them blacks who served and probably still serve absurd sentences for small crimes. After all, it's all about wealth and social position, not about skin colour. Education is largely affected by persons wealth, in case you haven't noticed that yourself by now (you should know that, because you've been lived on the street).

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2016, 07:03:35 pm »
+5
Ah, and I was wondering when the "Not every black is a ..." cuck was going to show up.

Damn "cuck" really has caught on now hasnt it. I find i weird that the most outspoken racists come from really poor countries that dont seem to have many immigrants anyways.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Panos_

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2016, 07:09:02 pm »
Damn "cuck" really has caught on now hasnt it. I find i weird that the most outspoken racists come from really poor countries that dont seem to have many immigrants anyways.

What?

Greece has more immigrants than Sweden bro, get your shit together.

Racist for stating facts, you are indeed a true tolerant Swede Gravoth, have fun when the sands rape your sister/mother/girlfriend.   :lol:

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2016, 07:16:45 pm »
What?

Greece has more immigrants than Sweden bro, get your shit together.

Racist for stating facts, you are indeed a true tolerant Swede Gravoth, have fun when the sands rape your sister/mother/girlfriend.   :lol:

I wasnt aware, ive had some arguements with polaks though and they act very similar to you.

Anyways im voting for the party that is against the current immigration politics, but that doesnt mean im racist, and neither does it mean that im PC SJW tolerant.

And its not your facts that make you a racist, its how you act. "ni" Hmm i wonder what this was suppose to say, probably nothign racist because you arent racist youre just stating facts.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 552
  • Infamy: 1217
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2016, 07:22:29 pm »

That's because racism is based on human's greatest fear, fear of unknown (xenophobia).

ξένος - xenos - stranger
φόβος - phobos - fear
Δεῖμος - deimos - terror

Phobos and Deimos are twins of Ares and Aphrodite. Two satellites of planet Ares (Mars) are named Phobos and Deimos.

Offline Panos_

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2016, 07:23:54 pm »
Tha blacks call each other Nigg all the time, why is it racist for me to call them the same? Is it cause I am white?

If yes, then this is reversed racism.

That's because racism is based on human's greatest fear, fear of unknown (xenophobia).

ξένος - xenos - stranger
φόβος - phobos - fear
Δεῖμος - deimos - terror

Phobos and Deimos are twins of Ares and Aphrodite. Two satellites of planet Ares (Mars) are named Phobos and Deimos.

Yes, I am afraid of the unkown, not the arabs/black that want to bomb me and rape my mother  :lol:

SPOT ON LESHMA, SPOT ON !!!

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2016, 07:26:18 pm »
+1
Yes, I am afraid of the unkown, not the arabs/black that want to bomb me and rape my mother  :lol:

SPOT ON LESHMA, SPOT ON !!!

Damn youre really going full out in this, almost as if youre excited.

Offline darmaster

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2016, 07:32:11 pm »
+1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incarceration_in_the_United_States#Race

Stop defending them, you are wasting your words.

Yes of course, everyone is a far right supporter when he states the obvious, or something that is shunned amongst the cuck liberals.

I have said it plenty of times before, so I am gonna say it one more time.

No one is born a racist, the actions of others make the natives racist, capiche?

Just because you do not like the way I am saying something is retarded and it does not make sense?

The blacks always whine that the whites of the USA hunt them down, but the facts are facts, MOST OF THEM DESERVE WHAT HAPPENS TO THEM.

Imagine what would've happened if this was reversed, 5 whites rape 17 year old black teen.

and this is where are i quit, definitely not worth wasting my time, i'd rather explain to xant that white people standard does not coincide with #FFFFFF

i surely wouldn't make a thread about it and imply all white people (those 36 guys in the world right now xant included) are rapists
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 07:43:21 pm by darmaster »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2016, 07:32:33 pm »
+1
Why do Greeks look so much like Turks?
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.