Author Topic: "Cologne sex attacks"  (Read 34904 times)

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
Re: "Cologne sex attacks"
« Reply #270 on: January 10, 2016, 10:48:27 pm »
No.

Offline Moncho

• King
  • Renown: 1127
  • Infamy: 221
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moncho, Some_Random_STF, Some_Random_Troll
« Reply #271 on: January 10, 2016, 10:49:33 pm »
+2
Hey hey, wolves are also alive and deserve their rights, why let them outside in the cold and the rain when we can invite them into the barn with our sheep? We must open wide the doors.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: January 10, 2016, 10:57:36 pm »
Does this forum keep getting more retarded with every new thread or is it just me?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: January 10, 2016, 10:59:51 pm »
+2
Can't speak for the source, but judge for yourselves. Makes me sick.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2664
  • Infamy: 692
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: January 10, 2016, 11:00:57 pm »
Hey hey, wolves are also alive and deserve their rights, why let them outside in the cold and the rain when we can invite them into the barn with our sheep? We must open wide the doors.

We should stick together when the conflict starts. Being non white and all that jazz. Unless you Spaniards have modern version of General Franco hidden somewhere, in case of emergency.

Molly will be the first to die, hanged in front of his house like a true traitor. Paul will keep quiet and work for neonazi regime until the very end when he will be transfered to China as new director of Chinese Space Program.

Offline The_Bloody_Nine

• Marshall
  • Renown: 946
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "I am still alive"
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: January 10, 2016, 11:01:16 pm »
Well, a racist would, by the definition of the word, never be in a relationship with someone from another race.

haha, just read this. so fucked up :lol:

So tell me, which race is it your girlfriend belongs to?

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: January 10, 2016, 11:30:48 pm »
ITT: Xant identifying white people:

:lol:

This part is easily the one that made me laugh the most out of this whole thread:

You don't get it, apparently. You wouldn't know someone is a Norwegian, but if you said they were white the Reasonable Man would understand what you mean. A Norwegian and a German look virtually the same. Brits sometimes have a "British" look, but they can still pass for French, German, Swedish, etc, a lot of the time.

Meanwhile, a lot of Spanish people could be mistaken for Arabs by the uninitiated, while no one would mistake a genetic German for an Arab. It's a really obvious difference if you don't have an agenda. They look different from what is generally understood as stereotypically white, and they stand out -- meanwhile, most Europeans could be mistaken to live in most European countries, because they look stereotypically white. A Spanish person walks down the street in Finland, he stands out as not-a-Finn. A German walks down the street, no one knows until he opens his mouth. I'm belaboring the point, but I just don't understand what's so hard about it.

I mean honestly, how can Xant be so wrong and write like he believes it?

Offline Admerius

• Earl
  • Renown: 313
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Many Admerius-es and many alts(Total of 32 chars)
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereignty of Aegis for life!(aka. multi-claning)
  • Game nicks: My top three nicks: Scum, William_Spearshake, Dedrater)
« Reply #277 on: January 10, 2016, 11:50:40 pm »
+1
Can't speak for the source, but judge for yourselves. Makes me sick.

I spoiler mark the 18+ semi NSFW video
(click to show/hide)

Tahrir square, Cairo, Egypt
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a41_1372972187

It doesn't make it "better" or "worse" IMO, just more factual.

P.S. Things like this makes me feel prejudiced judgmental hate-filled murderous blood-lust in my fucking bones!

(click to show/hide)

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #278 on: January 11, 2016, 12:07:16 am »
+2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjEi7AJveXY

Gj guys, focused on the real important things.  How not racist one is if they date a medditterrenean type and an attempt at human taxonomy or something. Although response of the usual suspects is completely predictable, relieved they can finally go back to calling someone a racist, their favorite thing in the world. Don't worry guys, people very high up completely agree with you, this is just as fucked up as what happened on new years. When I look at that video I feel the exact same thing as when someone says something I dissaprove of on a forum.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35248601

Minister Ralf Jaeger said that while the attacks were bad, Germans must not allow right-wing anti-immigrant forces to gain legitimacy.

“What happens on the right-wing platforms and in chatrooms is at least as awful as the acts of those assaulting the women,”

Posting wrongthink on the internets is just as bad as what is happening in that video. Every time you send a nono thought out on the interwebs, it is the equivalent of a woman/underage girl getting gang rapped, or worse. At least germans managed to work out their frustrations by doing to Pegida protesters what they didn't manage to do on New Year's, not only in Koln but in a bunch of other cities as well. Brought out the riot gear to fight this evil right-wing scourge destroying the fabric of their society.

Seen some really hilarious pieces, my favorite angle, one that seems quite popular among the usual islamophilic "feminists", is that this is merely a symptom of the rape culture inherent in our western consumerist patriarchy. "Europeans rape too you know!", more or less, or even the bold "Europeans are even worse!". A nice smorgasboard of these idea can be seen in one of the latest The Young Turks videos, where they fall over themselves and discuss a variety of clearly related topics, such as pedophilia in the catholic church, the rape "epidemic" in american campuses, the rapes commited by german natives, really anything at all to justify that this event was not unprecedented, that it was actually completely normal and fit in perfectly with our culture, that if anything is even worse. But it CERTAINLY, 100% has absolutely nothing to do with muslim culture, and you would be a biggot for thinking that. Bunch of armenian genocide denying cunts, and these assholes pretend to be progressive "liberals"? Fucking joke. 

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #279 on: January 11, 2016, 12:10:30 am »
+1
The thing is,  that there may be no question about how wrong us germans handled ourselves in the migrant matter during the last months.

It was not in our right to put the safety of all the citizens wronged below our willingness to help people in need,  only can one help from a position that does not cost the rights of others.

That being said it is our duty to help wherever we can.

so I guess I can just hope for our whole system to get the sand out of its vagina and grow the fuck up.

and please put any rapists into cells with huge gay sexhungry dudes.

If anything like this would happen near me:
I would not consider my own safety, just like an ant, when trying to murder these fuckers, then destroy their bodies.
If I survived, my only regret would be that I didn't make him/them suffer longer!

well said
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: January 11, 2016, 12:18:23 am »
+2
That being said it is our duty to help wherever we can.

Is it? Can you show me where in your constitution it says that, exactly? I was under the impression german political mandate extended to it's own borders and people (and if you're particularly anti-EU, to the rest of the European Union). I had no idea Germany had suddenly become the ruler of the entire planet. I must've missed WW3, wow germs really upped their time on the blitzkrieg, new record. Tell me, this "duty", is it something germans signed up for? Does anyone get a say in it, or is it some sort of unspoken burden, a silent aquiescence to it the only option?

Offline Torben

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: January 11, 2016, 12:24:07 am »
+1
Is it? Can you show me where in your constitution it says that, exactly? I was under the impression german political mandate extended to it's own borders and people (and if you're particularly anti-EU, to the rest of the European Union). I had no idea Germany had suddenly become the ruler of the entire planet. I must've missed WW3, wow germs really upped their time on the blitzkrieg, new record. Tell me, this "duty", is it something germans signed up for? Does anyone get a say in it, or is it some sort of unspoken burden, a silent aquiescence to it the only option?

Its Kant,  mate.  And its everyones duty as a human being to help,  I humbly do not request this honor for the people of my country alone : )
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
« Reply #282 on: January 11, 2016, 12:26:14 am »
+1
And its everyones duty as a human being to help,  I humbly do not request this honor for the people of my country alone : )

You better dont request it for all of our people. You can request it for yourself though, but then you need to pay yourself for it as well.

I'd gladly take part in a poll if we were supporting the refugee thing and pay higher taxes for that. I'd obviously vote no. What would you vote?
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: January 11, 2016, 12:27:55 am »
Oh yeah, don't worry mate, I'm sure the entire geopolitical system and any semblance of group identity will come tumbling down any day now. No more divisions and conflict, just butterflies and puppies and rainbows spontaneously appearing from nowhere. Request some more, maybe that'll work.

Offline Torben

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: January 11, 2016, 12:35:13 am »
+3
shit, oberyn.  calm down,  get a hold of your self (slap!)

Miwi,  what can I say.  The world sucks and everyone that can should try to help make it a better place.