Author Topic: "Cologne sex attacks"  (Read 35085 times)

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: "Cologne sex attacks"
« Reply #255 on: January 10, 2016, 08:07:28 pm »
Another trainwreck thread. It is beautiful how we got from Cologne to discussing the level of whiteness.  :lol:

That's because we don't have Meanwhile in eu thread  :(
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline WarLord

• Earl
  • Renown: 354
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: January 10, 2016, 08:10:29 pm »
Another trainwreck thread. It is beautiful how we got from Cologne to discussing the level of whiteness.  :lol:

haha, that's my fault for having a portuguese girlfriend. And the question was about race first. Seems like most people define race over skincolor and nothing else. Whatever, I don't care.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: January 10, 2016, 08:14:47 pm »
+2
Yes, the Aryan race is the master race and dating with dirty Portuguese is a proof that you're not racist... You know, I start to think that you have to be kinda racist to bring in such argument.

Offline WarLord

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: January 10, 2016, 08:19:36 pm »
Yes, the Aryan race is the master race and dating with dirty Portuguese is a proof that you're not racist... You know, I start to think that you have to be kinda racist to bring in such argument.

What? I start to believe you are even more retarded than Molly, which is kinda an achievement. Congratulation!

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: January 10, 2016, 08:53:23 pm »
+2
Ontopic doe. As much as I could find from the internet(might be worthless info, I dunno) the germans helping out in refugeecamps kinda claim aswell that mybe 1/5th are actually in dire need of help. The rest run around with the latest smartphones and overall acting like royalty. Demanding stylish clothes etc. I wonder why isnt the input of these people valued or voiced louder? Is the German government really so ashamed to admit it fucked up, that its willing to get its own people screwed by basically assholes?

Im kinda happy to live in the "racist, intolerant part of Europe". You Germans got fucking conned.  :lol:

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
« Reply #260 on: January 10, 2016, 09:01:55 pm »
It's already fucked up that anyone of the refugees from Syria were accepted in the first place because none of them should actually get asylum anyway. They simply do not qualify for it because war is not a reason to be supported like that. It's bullshit.
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #261 on: January 10, 2016, 09:07:18 pm »
+1
That's the low IQ take on it

*fedora tip*
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline WarLord

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: January 10, 2016, 09:08:11 pm »
+3
Ontopic doe. As much as I could find from the internet(might be worthless info, I dunno) the germans helping out in refugeecamps kinda claim aswell that mybe 1/5th are actually in dire need of help. The rest run around with the latest smartphones and overall acting like royalty. Demanding stylish clothes etc. I wonder why isnt the input of these people valued or voiced louder? Is the German government really so ashamed to admit it fucked up, that its willing to get its own people screwed by basically assholes?

Im kinda happy to live in the "racist, intolerant part of Europe". You Germans got fucking conned.  :lol:

Exactly. And the saddest part is that there is still a fuckton of people that support this. I really wonder where all that self-hate and desire for self-destruction comes from. We are truly the prime example of a brainwashed nation. 70 Years of red and green indoctrination, starting in kindergarden, really did the job well.

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: January 10, 2016, 09:24:19 pm »
+2
I think the supporters are legitimate people that have seen the hardships that the 1/5th have gone through, or have traveled a lot and discovered that we can all be friends, or went to those special global partnershipish colleges where all cultures are equally respected and where only extremely decent and promising students study. And they are blinded by that. Unfortunately the people hoarding the borders probably didnt go to such colleges and they dont want to be friends and on top of that majority of them were never really in suffering to begin with.

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: January 10, 2016, 09:26:41 pm »
+1
clash of cultures
Perhaps it's time to bring up Huntington again.

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #265 on: January 10, 2016, 09:41:48 pm »
+1

Pepe looks like he is gonna stomp everyone here for wasting internet space.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #266 on: January 10, 2016, 10:18:33 pm »
+1
haha, that's my fault for having a portuguese girlfriend. And the question was about race first. Seems like most people define race over skincolor and nothing else. Whatever, I don't care.

No, it's about you using the fact you have a portugese gf as proof you are open minded and not racist, if you thing that a german male dating a caucasian girl from the same continent only a differnet country is some sort of an incredible achievement in diversity and multicultalism and gives you some credibility you indeed are a bigot racist or incedibly thick, your pick.
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: January 10, 2016, 10:40:46 pm »
+3
No, it's about you using the fact you have a portugese gf as proof you are open minded and not racist, if you thing that a german male dating a caucasian girl from the same continent only a differnet country is some sort of an incredible achievement in diversity and multicultalism and gives you some credibility you indeed are a bigot racist or incedibly thick, your pick.

Well tbh, the german link Molly shared was kinda retarded aswell. I dunno if the translator was accurate but it said something like  "to be civilized, means meeting 9 asshole black haired guys and not instantly judging the 10th". Which is a pretty fcking retarded thing to say. Its like if you get bit by 9 wolves in the forest and still giving the 10th one a shot at being your best friend. I never knew "being civilized" ment totally butchering your own sense of security and some fucking common sense, for the sake of friendship and fairness towards all.

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

If I meet a person who is frightened of me because he has been mugged by every Eastern-European, he has ever met, I would totally understand him being cautious of me. Its only human, its common sense.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 10:49:30 pm by Tibe »

Offline The_Bloody_Nine

• Marshall
  • Renown: 946
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "I am still alive"
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: January 10, 2016, 10:45:37 pm »
Well tbh, the german link Molly shared was kinda retarded aswell. I dunno if the translator was accurate but it said something like  "to be civilized, means meeting 9 asshole black haired guys and not instantly judging the 10th". Which is a pretty fcking retarded thing to say. Its like if you get bit by 9 wolves in the forest and still giving the 10th one a shot at being your best friend. I never knew "being civilized" ment totally butchering your own sense of security and some fucking common sense, for the sake of friendship and fairness towards all.

Wolves are a species, a race. Ok biologically that is not exactly correct, but you still get what the difference is to the colour of hair.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: January 10, 2016, 10:47:28 pm »

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
Are you implying that wolves are aggressive and hostile?