Author Topic: "Cologne sex attacks"  (Read 35275 times)

Offline darmaster

• King
  • Renown: 1398
  • Infamy: 297
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguards
  • Game nicks: Retsamrad
Re: "Cologne sex attacks"
« Reply #225 on: January 10, 2016, 05:40:35 pm »
Let me put it like this, if i asked you to spot the white girl in this pic youd say there are none?

(click to show/hide)

Just noticed pic is hige
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: January 10, 2016, 05:44:14 pm »
All I'm talking about is related to the pic, if to help the investigations youd say those guys in the picture are not white, then your standards of white are brokento me; i understand you live in finland, which i don't think to be the most multicultural nation on earth but then again we live in 2015 and you should know white doesn't coincide with pure norwegian. Also mistaking them for iranian, lol
I have no idea what you're talking about, or why you're saying white =/= pure norwegian.

Let me put it like this, if i asked you to spot the white girl in this pic youd say there are none?

(click to show/hide)

Just noticed pic is hige
Like I said before, it's harder to say with women. She could be a latino looking white girl, or she could be a white girl looking latino.

Incidentally, why do you think statistics, especially in the US, often differentiate between white and hispanic, or at least use white-hispanic?
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: January 10, 2016, 05:45:31 pm »

(click to show/hide)

Just noticed pic is hige

There is none. Cuz horizontal scrolls are for my old friendgits.  :mrgreen: Seriuslly, I had to add style elements on inspect just to see it.

Offline darmaster

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: January 10, 2016, 06:01:08 pm »
I have no idea what you're talking about, or why you're saying white =/= pure norwegian.
Like I said before, it's harder to say with women. She could be a latino looking white girl, or she could be a white girl looking latino.

Incidentally, why do you think statistics, especially in the US, often differentiate between white and hispanic, or at least use white-hispanic?

Because i said they don't coincide, not that they're different; the "girls look whiter" argument is stupid.

The U.S. Census Bureau defines the ethnonym Hispanic or Latino to refer to "a person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin regardless of race" and states that Hispanics or Latinos can be of any race, any ancestry, any ethnicity.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: January 10, 2016, 06:16:30 pm »
Because i said they don't coincide, not that they're different; the "girls look whiter" argument is stupid.
You're stupid. It's always harder to tell with women where they're from.

She, for example, could be anything from a Swede to an Argentinian to an Iranian...
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
« Reply #230 on: January 10, 2016, 06:19:46 pm »
+2
Oh Molly, you're trying hard to defend what? It is us Germans being attacked currently, we are having the problems with those "refugees".

@Angantyr:
Totally depends. bad for me and my family and especially the females there, and my gf.
Some people dont give a fuck though, I'd guess.

Guess I'm always in a bad damn mood every morning she leaves the house when it is dark, and she needs about an hour to use public transport to reach work, and another in the evening as well. Can't say I did ever trust our safety system at all, but now it is even worse. Though it is not much worse than it was half a year ago when the mass invasion of refugees started.
Someone who says everything is alright, is just an idiot.

just another point, for other arabs/northern african people, who immigrated here fifty years ago or were even born and raised here, the whole thing is bad as well. Doubt on first and second sight any of us can see a difference of any of them to the refugees? Certainly not. Keeping distance.
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me

Offline darmaster

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: January 10, 2016, 06:27:52 pm »
You're stupid. It's always harder to tell with women where they're from.

She, for example, could be anything from a Swede to an Argentinian to an Iranian...

It's always hard for what? She's much different and different clothed from the guys you posted before

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #232 on: January 10, 2016, 06:30:40 pm »
It's embarrassing and a downright scandal it took German media five days to even report this. Lends some credibility to the Pegida chant 'Lügenpresse'.
This statement as you wrote it is false and utter bullshit. That for me warranted a -1 and me calling you an idiot for writing it.
And as it is in research, you do not publish something you can not properly confirm. Already and the 2nd of January there were reports about the incident pointing out the high number of immigrants.
So, I have no idea how you come to the conclusion that German media failed. They were careful, hesitant... yes. They did not fail, except for maybe single exceptions.
And you did write German media which at least insinuates most of the media. That is not true, it is false, you are an idiot.

Oh Molly, you're trying hard to defend what? It is us Germans being attacked currently, we are having the problems with those "refugees".
[...]
Yes, all Germans are under attack. We are at war.  :rolleyes:
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
« Reply #233 on: January 10, 2016, 06:34:42 pm »
+3
Yes, all Germans are under attack. We are at war.  :rolleyes:

The war is being brought here. Do you really think no problems with a clash of cultures would be created? Refugees running from a country where they were attacked, houses destroyed, relatives killed, then they cross the sea with a shitty boat or go by foot for weeks? That does leave no marks that could cause anything bad? It is not like they paid 100€ and then went by plane, landed in Cologne, walked into the nearest hotel and settled down? No. Put away your weak glasses that show you a world that would and will never exist. Not everything is pink and nice, in this case nothing is.
Anyway, soon enough we'll see militias being formed and then the shit is going down. Hopefully. Seriously.
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: January 10, 2016, 06:35:07 pm »
+1
It's always hard for what? She's much different and different clothed from the guys you posted before
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Molly

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: January 10, 2016, 06:38:18 pm »
The war is being brought here. Do you really think no problems with a clash of cultures would be created? Refugees running from a country where they were attacked, houses destroyed, relatives killed, then they cross the sea with a shitty boat or go by foot for weeks? That does leave no marks that could cause anything bad? It is not like they paid 100€ and then went by plane, landed in Cologne, walked into the nearest hotel and settled down? No. Put away your weak glasses that show you a world that would and will never exist. Not everything is pink and nice, in this case nothing is.
Anyway, soon enough we'll see militias being formed and then the shit is going down. Hopefully. Seriously.
Maybe you should read my posts in this thread before you go at me like this.
Until then save your breath...

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: January 10, 2016, 06:39:27 pm »
Molly, as I explained, or tried to explain, that English sentence can mean *some* German media, in this case a very important one btw. the ZDF and whomever gets their news verified through them.

I could have been more specific, but I thought most of us were reading the same articles, so don't put too much emphasis on semantics; I was talking about the ZDF case.

Offline Molly

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: January 10, 2016, 06:42:54 pm »
...which is one of how many dozens of news outlets?
There is hardly a scandal when 1 out 100 is not reporting properly.

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: January 10, 2016, 06:44:50 pm »
I think the main issue is that it is the public service channel. If it is anything like the Danish DR, I think 5 days are scandalous, yes, and so does the ZDF editors themselves, fortunately.

Offline Molly

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: January 10, 2016, 06:45:32 pm »
1 out of... I don't even know... 20?

Edit: we can shorten this.
I think it has been blown out of proportion. Nonetheless they got massive shit for it and damaged themselves. It sure won't happen again.