Author Topic: "Cologne sex attacks"  (Read 35127 times)

Offline darmaster

• King
  • Renown: 1398
  • Infamy: 297
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguards
  • Game nicks: Retsamrad
Re: "Cologne sex attacks"
« Reply #210 on: January 10, 2016, 05:04:11 pm »
+2

If I saw one of them rob a bank, I wouldn't tell the police it was a white dude, I'd say maybe it was a latino, or a Spaniard, or maybe even a guy from Iran... but I wouldn't confuse the dude with a German or a Brit or a Swede or a Finn or...

Wat? Agree with you that most portuguese/spanish people aren't as white as germans, but saying that you wouldn't call the guys in the picture you posted white is ridiculous
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: January 10, 2016, 05:05:34 pm »
Wat? Agree with you that most portuguese/spanish people aren't as white as germans, but saying that you wouldn't call the guys in the picture you posted white is ridiculous
Calling them white is ridiculous. They're as white as Iranians.

Here's another picture. Spain looks closer to Iraq than German.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 05:08:38 pm by Xant »
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #212 on: January 10, 2016, 05:06:41 pm »
Molly care to elaborate on why you minus this post? Seems to be irrational to me, when in this case certainly the record shows otherwise. If you think Pegida have wrong ideals one can only logically assume you wouldn't want their slogans to actually find support in reality, reinforcing these views among the population.
...because 2 minutes of Google search tell me that your statement is utter bullshit. That's why, idiot.

When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline darmaster

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: January 10, 2016, 05:06:48 pm »
Calling them white is ridiculous. They're as white as Iranians.

So the last girl in the pic to you isn't white, k.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: January 10, 2016, 05:09:04 pm »

So the last girl in the pic to you isn't white, k.
Notice how I was talking about guys the whole time? The girls tend to look "whiter" than the guys.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1896
  • Infamy: 903
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: January 10, 2016, 05:09:22 pm »
Dude.... you are dating a caucasian girl from europe, what's so special about it?

Maybe he thinks she's gypsy. Like Romanian girls.

Anyways, any chance of all that rage manifesting on the streets or you're just going to fight internet battles, dear right wing sympathizers? One must give credit to muslim fundamentalists, they are fighting for their cause on the streets not just on the internet. Right wingers in Europe deserve nothing if they are unable to fight and win occasional battles. That includes elections, if you can't get in power then gtfo.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #216 on: January 10, 2016, 05:10:17 pm »
+1
What southern European nations?

If I saw one of them rob a bank, I wouldn't tell the police it was a white dude, I'd say maybe it was a latino, or a Spaniard, or maybe even a guy from Iran... but I wouldn't confuse the dude with a German or a Brit or a Swede or a Finn or...

wow
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: January 10, 2016, 05:11:12 pm »
wow
No arguments? No surprise, you can't argue against the facts. Or maybe you're one of those people who think it's racist to call someone not white, because not being white is inferior- oh wait.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: January 10, 2016, 05:13:24 pm »
+4
...because 2 minutes of Google search tell me that your statement is utter bullshit. That's why, idiot.
I will let your language speak for itself, but regarding the issue then the public and political complaint is directed at establishment media, like the public broadcaster ZDF whose editors have even apologized publicly and called it a 'misjudgement'. Five days is a long time, which together with the initial police reports plays right into the hands of Pegida supporters.

Offline darmaster

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: January 10, 2016, 05:15:45 pm »
+1
Notice how I was talking about guys the whole time? The girls tend to look "whiter" than the guys.

Same to me tbh, if the police asked you to describe them you would say "they're not white, dunno if indian iranian or latino but they weren't white" right? You do realize there isn't only norwegian kind of "white people" just as much as there isn't only guineas black people right?

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #220 on: January 10, 2016, 05:16:48 pm »
First it's all media and I show you your own unwillingness to actually check and now it's only the ZDF?
much media so all of 'em wow

Idiot.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 24
  • Infamy: 1669
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: January 10, 2016, 05:20:14 pm »

They all look the same to me.

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: January 10, 2016, 05:22:36 pm »
First it's all media and I show you your own unwillingness to actually check and now it's only the ZDF?
much media so all of 'em wow

Idiot.
The ZDF case is the one that has been written about all over international media after the official apology and the one people are pointing to because it's German public-service media, of course that was the one I talked about (assuming people contributing to this thread read at least some major news outlets), and I'm sure other media get their news from ZDF like they do from our national public-service channel here, the DR (and no, that doesn't necessarily mean all media, Molly).
I used the general term 'media' and my wording can (and does seem to, I'll grant) but doesn't necessarily specify 'all media' in any finite sense. The English language can work like that. Why the hell would I even say that, I highly doubt there's been any such reports. If I remember correctly there was mostly criticism that early reports said nothing about the ethnic element to the crimes.

Yet, the point stands, confusion and invectiveness aside.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 08:23:50 pm by Angantyr »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: January 10, 2016, 05:24:28 pm »
Same to me tbh, if the police asked you to describe them you would say "they're not white, dunno if indian iranian or latino but they weren't white" right? You do realize there isn't only norwegian kind of "white people" just as much as there isn't only guineas black people right?
You don't get it, apparently. You wouldn't know someone is a Norwegian, but if you said they were white the Reasonable Man would understand what you mean. A Norwegian and a German look virtually the same. Brits sometimes have a "British" look, but they can still pass for French, German, Swedish, etc, a lot of the time.

Meanwhile, a lot of Spanish people could be mistaken for Arabs by the uninitiated, while no one would mistake a genetic German for an Arab. It's a really obvious difference if you don't have an agenda. They look different from what is generally understood as stereotypically white, and they stand out -- meanwhile, most Europeans could be mistaken to live in most European countries, because they look stereotypically white. A Spanish person walks down the street in Finland, he stands out as not-a-Finn. A German walks down the street, no one knows until he opens his mouth. I'm belaboring the point, but I just don't understand what's so hard about it.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline darmaster

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: January 10, 2016, 05:36:46 pm »
+1
All I'm talking about is related to the pic, if to help the investigations youd say those guys in the picture are not white, then your standards of white are brokento me; i understand you live in finland, which i don't think to be the most multicultural nation on earth but then again we live in 2015 and you should know white doesn't coincide with pure norwegian. Also mistaking them for iranian, lol