Author Topic: "Cologne sex attacks"  (Read 35101 times)

Offline darmaster

• King
  • Renown: 1398
  • Infamy: 297
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguards
  • Game nicks: Retsamrad
Re: "Cologne sex attacks"
« Reply #180 on: January 10, 2016, 12:43:55 pm »
+2
lol, no. I'm to busy working 41 hours + overtime, hitting the gym 4-5 times a week, caring for my family and spending  time with my girlfriend and her family - which, btw, all have black or dark-brown hair, darker skin than me or any average German, because they are migrants/children of immigrants.
Large parts of her family aren't even living here anymore or didn't ever live here and still visit us regularly, and some of them that are permanently living here don't even have a german passport, so they are "foreigners" by the definition of the law.

So sorry to dissapoint you, but especially Molly. Warlord eventually marrying into a family of immigrants/non-germans  :P :D :mrgreen:

She's italian isn't she
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: January 10, 2016, 12:59:02 pm »
Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all the others that have been tried.

The state is nothing but an instrument of oppression of one class by another – no less so in a democratic republic than in a monarchy.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline WarLord

• Earl
  • Renown: 354
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: January 10, 2016, 01:00:18 pm »

She's italian isn't she

Haha, close, but no. There are italian and spanish in-law relatives in her family, but she and her family are portuguese :D

Dark hair and bronzy complexion, southern european women are the hottest for sure  :)

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #183 on: January 10, 2016, 01:26:09 pm »
+2
Haha, close, but no. There are italian and spanish in-law relatives in her family, but she and her family are portuguese :D

Dark hair and bronzy complexion, southern european women are the hottest for sure  :)

omg i love portuguese women.  the ones whithout a mustache are fucking gorgeous,  and the country itself is a fucking dream. congrats man.

btw not sure if i mentioned this already but my former neighbours,  Iranian immigrants that fled because of political/religious persecution,  pretty much predicted the turn of events back in fall already. 

« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 01:30:59 pm by Torben »
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: January 10, 2016, 01:31:05 pm »
+2

And you're not racist because you're dating Portuguese girl...

PS.Not saying that you are.

(click to show/hide)

That's all labels. You just label everything. That's so fuckin' lazy... You just... You're a lazy fucker.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 01:35:50 pm by Falka »

Offline WarLord

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 10, 2016, 01:48:00 pm »
And you're not racist because you're dating Portuguese girl...

PS.Not saying that you are.

That's all labels. You just label everything. That's so fuckin' lazy... You just... You're a lazy fucker.

Well, a racist would, by the definition of the word, never be in a relationship with someone from another race.
And btw, leftist are the ones always bringin in the racism/race card in every situation.
I don't classify people into races at all. Just into people I like / a living together is good and peaceful and people I don't like/ a living together is bad and full of trouble.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: January 10, 2016, 01:56:52 pm »
Well, a racist would, by the definition of the word, never be in a relationship with someone from another race.

Portuguese and Germans are different races? Okayyy...

Molly: "You're a racist"
Warlord: "No, I'm not. Proof: I'm dating Portuguese girl."
 :rolleyes:

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: January 10, 2016, 02:10:09 pm »
+1
You may be laughing and not taking these things serious enough, but for us living in Cologne, the whole thing is not a joke. #eineArmlängeAbstand
How would you describe public sentiment right now?

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #188 on: January 10, 2016, 02:11:38 pm »
How would you describe public sentiment right now?

I literally asked this a young gf in cologne I have.  could imagine it being different on whom you ask, too.
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #189 on: January 10, 2016, 02:15:54 pm »
And btw, leftist are the ones always bringin in the racism/race card in every situation.
I don't classify people into races at all. Just into people I like / a living together is good and peaceful and people I don't like/ a living together is bad and full of trouble.

Well she is not gorilla, so ye a different race, right warlord  :wink:
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline WarLord

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: January 10, 2016, 02:16:43 pm »
+2
Portuguese and Germans are different races? Okayyy...

Molly: "You're a racist"
Warlord: "No, I'm not. Proof: I'm dating Portuguese girl."
 :rolleyes:

Counterquestion: What race (again, I am not the one bringing race into this) is it that in this very case Germans and Portuguese belong to?

Germans, Frenchs, Portuguese, Italians, Brits, Poles and so on all have different languages, culture, conventions and traditions, but still we all share a common history, the same religion (at least in the very core) and most importantly the Enlightenment, which resulted in the free democratic basic order all european countries (more or less at least) have.
That is why Germans, Frenchs, Portuguese, Italians, Brits, Poles and so on can live together peacefully and mostly without trouble. It really isn't some kind of magic, it is pretty much common sense.

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: January 10, 2016, 02:18:47 pm »
I literally asked this a young gf in cologne I have.  could imagine it being different on whom you ask, too.
Certainly. I'm just interested in perspectives. If nothing else the symptoms manifesting themselves on New Year's Eve seem to have raised public awareness and kickstarted some long-overdue debate in Germany and Europe in general.

Offline Kalp

• Marshall
  • Renown: 750
  • Infamy: 253
  • Form ranks, you maggots!
    • View Profile
    • Kahhhaaargaar!!! Uuurrr!!!
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Kalp_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Kalp
« Reply #192 on: January 10, 2016, 02:24:37 pm »
haha keep downvoting retard
I know, it's all what you can write when the facts are given. Keep going.

If you don't like someone post you can give minus. If you like you can give plus. Simple. Double-edged function.
The goal of Strategus battles shouldnt be to deprive your enemies of players, but to have full roster both sides and have the gear/tactics/strategy win the day rather than lack of merc support.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #193 on: January 10, 2016, 02:27:03 pm »
Counterquestion: What race (again, I am not the one bringing race into this) is it that in this very case Germans and Portuguese belong to?

Germans, Frenchs, Portuguese, Italians, Brits, Poles and so on all have different languages, culture, conventions and traditions, but still we all share a common history, the same religion (at least in the very core) and most importantly the Enlightenment, which resulted in the free democratic basic order all european countries (more or less at least) have.
That is why Germans, Frenchs, Portuguese, Italians, Brits, Poles and so on can live together peacefully and mostly without trouble. It really isn't some kind of magic, it is pretty much common sense.

The fact you pull out the I'm dating a girl from south of Europe with a bit darker complexion as you proof of not being racist is racist as fuck lol.
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline WarLord

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: January 10, 2016, 02:28:28 pm »
The fact you pull out the I'm dating a girl from south of Europe with a bit darker complexion as you proof of not being racist is racist as fuck lol.

Well, that doesn't make sense at all, but ok.