Author Topic: "Cologne sex attacks"  (Read 35401 times)

Offline Laufknoten

• Earl
  • Renown: 480
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • BOAT OF ANGER FLOATING ON THE SEA OF TEARS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Felipe
Re: "Cologne sex attacks"
« Reply #75 on: January 07, 2016, 04:54:09 pm »
+2
In germany there is now a general debate about sexual harassment and rape... I'm not saying this is a bad thing but the real problems at hand are muslim men who have no respect for women whatsoever. Especially "western women", who are just sluts to them. And that problem is caused by the politicians who brought those people in by the thousands.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #76 on: January 07, 2016, 04:56:09 pm »
+4
God damn German neo Naz1 women, next time just bend over and receive islamnigg dick, otherwise you are a fucking racist.

I mean, come on, we all know how the ragheads respect  their women, imagine how much they shall respect women from the west....

RIGHT?

RIGHT???????

On other news, this is a woman I would love to marry

Poor goatfuckers...  :lol:

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 07, 2016, 05:32:41 pm »
+1
In germany there is now a general debate about sexual harassment and rape... I'm not saying this is a bad thing but the real problems at hand are muslim men who have no respect for women whatsoever. Especially "western women", who are just sluts to them. And that problem is caused by the politicians who brought those people in by the thousands.

A lot worse is the fact that eventually you will have immigrants, who have been on the waitlist for too long and at one point they will completely stop giving a fuck. And you will have mass rapes and riots on your hands, commited by foreigners with nothing to lose. An counter is to somehow kick them out or give almost everyone asylum. Both, which are quite shitty options.

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #78 on: January 07, 2016, 05:58:25 pm »
fun fact:
criminal offenses are not taken into account in the german asylum process.

Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Rico

• King
  • Renown: 1021
  • Infamy: 158
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rico, Mila
« Reply #79 on: January 07, 2016, 06:05:59 pm »

that's why finnish men are cucks, they are legitimately afraid of their women. the women are the ones abusing poor muslims

oh wait it's the swedish who are cucks
need to go back to 4chan to update my notes on national stereotypes sociology
Streaming cRPG, Supreme Commander and Age of Empires II on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/HeavenTV

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #80 on: January 07, 2016, 06:10:32 pm »
+4
I'd love if those women would finnish me

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Rico

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 07, 2016, 06:11:28 pm »
+3
I'd love if those women would finnish me
Streaming cRPG, Supreme Commander and Age of Empires II on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/HeavenTV

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #82 on: January 07, 2016, 06:14:25 pm »

police stated that events like new years in cologne are well known to them from north african countries like egypt.  its piss sick how that shit went down.  fuck dem all god fucking damit. 

my well educated take on events:
I wish of a huge n a z i hooligan gay rapist army that tears every single women disrespecting immigrants ass apart and literally fucks them to death, while filming it and showing them how they are being assraped.
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 07, 2016, 06:20:33 pm »
This whole debate boils down to how large of a gated community you want.

To be honest I'd rather have it like in the states, not rely on public services that much. That is ultimately the down-to-earth reason why poor westerners care more about borders than rich ones. The rich ones are getting fucked regardless.

Offline WarLord

• Earl
  • Renown: 354
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 07, 2016, 06:39:24 pm »
+1
http://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article150735341/Die-meisten-waren-frisch-eingereiste-Asylbewerber.html

Die-meisten-waren-frisch-eingereiste-Asylbewerber - means : Most were freshly arrived refugees/asylum seekers

This article states that police leadership in cologne was ordered to hold back any information regarding the events, and specifically hide the fact that at least 80 persons were controlled and found to be syrian refugees.

Only thanks to some brave policemen and women we now know at least something, because they got enough and talked about it. Better late than never.

Also the article states that some of the controlled and arrested syrians even told the police that they "wanted to have fun with women" and have "sexual pleasure" and "fun" with alcohol and shooting fireworks at other people.

It really would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Offline Rico

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 07, 2016, 08:12:36 pm »
+1
Arabs and africans treatment and overall understanding of women, by Western standards is almost always shitty and extremely rooted. Its not even a racist stereotypical quess, its a pretty certain fact. I got a lot of family in Finland, being kind of an immigrants themselves and constantly interacting with the asylum seekers(or who were once anyway), they quite often share. Pretty much all males are sexist. Even those who have lived in Finland for like a good 10 years and by all standards have adopted the new culture. Their understanding of women as basically worthless doesnt even budge an inch majority of the time.

I dont even want to think about in what high risk the women in Germany are. In a lot of ways Germany took in too many people and a lot of immigrants are extremely pissed at the slow process of gaining asylum. With each passing year they linger they will become more dangerous.
The second and even third generation Africans/Arabs tend to be just as bad, in fact they're the ones most often harassing women in trains and buses in gangs.

On other news, this is a woman I would love to marry

Poor goatfuckers...  :lol:
She got a lot of official backlash for that, I think she was fired? Those upstanding citizens she womanhandled are robbing and thieving all the time, yet they went to the police and reported it.  :rolleyes:
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Laufknoten

• Earl
  • Renown: 480
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • BOAT OF ANGER FLOATING ON THE SEA OF TEARS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Felipe
« Reply #87 on: January 07, 2016, 09:11:03 pm »
She got a lot of official backlash for that, I think she was fired? Those upstanding citizens she womanhandled are robbing and thieving all the time, yet they went to the police and reported it.  :rolleyes:
What did they report? That they tried to steal something and she stopped them?

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 07, 2016, 09:21:31 pm »
Actually I think she didn't get anything from it, but her boss who publicized the camera footage had to pull it down and IIRC there were some condemning statements from higher up. Been like half a year, there was a lot of shit about it back then but can't remember everything now. 
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 07, 2016, 09:26:08 pm »
+1

Northern Europe(and my country) are so incredibly humane, that you are better off not touching robbers and just letting it happen. Even if someone breaks into your house, its just better to leave or go back to sleep than trying to confront the robber, even if your life was at threat(unless you have fucktons of evidence to back it). Somehow these countries are so horribly frightened of even a slightest form of vigilantism, that citizens arent really allowed to even touch a lawbreaker, let alone stop them.