Author Topic: I want to buy a key.  (Read 4151 times)

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
I want to buy a key.
« on: December 24, 2015, 04:47:50 pm »
+5
Is it possible?

Last time I could not buy one due to the fact that paypal wasn't a payment option, but not I own a prepaid master card and I want to buy a key if possible, because if I understood correctly soon enough there will be an alpha testing.

I also know that some people want to buy a key aswell, so please chadz, do your magic mate. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Byrdi

• Earl
  • Renown: 489
  • Infamy: 59
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Byrdi, Swiss Chocolate, and lots of other alts
  • IRC nick: Byrdi
Re: I want to buy a key.
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2015, 04:58:42 pm »
+12
Is it possible?

Last time I could not buy one due to the fact that paypal wasn't a payment option, but not I own a prepaid master card and I want to buy a key if possible, because if I understood correctly soon enough there will be an alpha testing.

I also know that some people want to buy a key aswell, so please chadz, do your magic mate.

They haven't actually said that the upcoming alphatesting is only for investors.
There's been talk about it coming to steam early access soon after (or as the actual) alpha.

Anyway, I want to say as an investor I dislike the idea of the alpha being investor only.
I really do not care about there being any perks to investing other than just helping the game get made.
There are so many people in the community who (like Panos) didn't have the opportunity to support the initial "crowd investment" but still have supported cRPG throughout the years and thereby helped the idea of Melee grow. In my mind they too deserve to be part of the development of the game.

That's just my two cents. I can understand why people would disagree though.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2015, 05:01:37 pm »
+3
Agreed, I would prefer to have more people testing than not (at least more people from crpg who would potentially have valid opinions and find bugs to fix).  Only reason I invested was to give them a chance to make the game (and in turn, get to play a game that would potentially be closer to what I'm looking for out of a game than all the other mainstream garbage out there).  I didn't invest to get special perks, but I'm sure there's people who would disagree, and feel that as an investor they should get earlier access.
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2015, 06:26:56 pm »
YO M8 U'R A SCRUB, FUCKIN' DIDNT HAVE A CARD ME ASS, ONLY WE DA SCHOLAR MASTERRACE WE GET TO PLAY ALPHA M9 HURR HURR HURR
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Gaz.Spencer

• Knight
  • Renown: 46
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Gaz3545, Gaz.Spencer, Von_Smittenden
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2015, 08:32:01 pm »
+11
I only found out about the game after the Kickstarter/Investing, but I'd still love to be apart of the alpha, and supporting this amazing game.

Offline TePlayer

• Knight
  • Renown: 54
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Ni
    • View Profile
    • niknights.eu
  • Game nicks: Cum _ Ni
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2015, 10:07:30 pm »
I only found out about the game after the Kickstarter/Investing, but I'd still love to be apart of the alpha, and supporting this amazing game.
Enjoy your first renown..
Cofounder and supporter of MB

Offline 722_

• Marshall
  • Renown: 991
  • Infamy: 19
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2015, 10:18:13 pm »
They haven't actually said that the upcoming alphatesting is only for investors.
There's been talk about it coming to steam early access soon after (or as the actual) alpha.

Anyway, I want to say as an investor I dislike the idea of the alpha being investor only.

There really are not enough investors to have it for us only. during the last tests the most people I ever got to play with was about 7, and 3 of those where devs

Offline Gaz.Spencer

• Knight
  • Renown: 46
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Gaz3545, Gaz.Spencer, Von_Smittenden
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2015, 10:36:48 pm »
+2
So around how many investors were there? I reckon the devs really need to start getting some more awareness, it's very hard to find this game. Eg steam greenlight etc

Offline enigmatic_stranger

• King
  • Renown: 1118
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2015, 11:12:03 pm »
I want to say as an investor I dislike the idea of the alpha being investor only.
I agree. Though I wouldn't mind if devs gave us a special hat or something. Felt cap will do just fine. Plz give felt cap.

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2015, 11:51:07 pm »
So around how many investors were there? I reckon the devs really need to start getting some more awareness, it's very hard to find this game. Eg steam greenlight etc
There was about 40 000 euroes collected, iirc.
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2015, 12:24:42 am »
+1
I think one of the devs mentioned that the original backers might get early access to the alpha/beta (like a week or so), but don't go quoting me on that.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2015, 01:17:55 am »
+2

I really do not care about there being any perks to investing other than just helping the game get made.
There are so many people in the community who (like Panos) didn't have the opportunity to support the initial "crowd investment" but still have supported cRPG throughout the years and thereby helped the idea of Melee grow. In my mind they too deserve to be part of the development of the game.

That's just my two cents. I can understand why people would disagree though.

I didn't invest ealier. And I regret it. I want to at least invest/buy a key for 30-40 euros. Please chadz, reflect about making the Alpha playable by people who got an account on the forum, or let us buy a key or something ! :(

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2015, 01:50:33 am »
Id give the donkey crew half of my money for a key. Like, of all of my money. That'll be a total of 5 € atm. dont combine school alc and cigarets, it does simply not work out...

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2015, 03:42:34 am »
+2
Oh guys, investment obviously over since the crew got their money for a nice apartment and equipment.

It's still some time till alpha anyway, better make one before releasing on steam green light though I'd say.
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2015, 06:23:53 am »
+1
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die