Author Topic: Probably the funniest strat message I've ever gotten  (Read 1539 times)

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
Probably the funniest strat message I've ever gotten
« on: January 19, 2015, 08:25:47 pm »
+5
I censored names but color-coded the censors so you know which censored name is being talked about. How come this shit never happens when I'm around? I haven't been involved in a good drama bomb since I was a vassal of Kesh.  :(

As many of you may have heard, I am pressing charges of treason against [redacted].

As many of you know, [redacted] has this bad habit of trolling people that don't see things his way. this interferes with my dream of getting everyone to stop hating each other, and play the game in a fun way; where you make your alliances or enmities based on the map, and not cuz so and so is a my old friend.

People are returning to Strat, and I did not want to chase them into the arms of our enemies because they had slighted [redacted] in the past. I plan on making an empire based on a rather entertaining RP- chock full of drama and human interest.

So when [redacted] showed up to the [fief] defense in plate and armed, I was... well, more disappointed than angry. While he did not actually attack, he did this to intimidate [redacted]. In fact, he held an overhead which [redacted] saw and dodged, causing him to fall off the wall.

Now me and [redacted] get along very well, even though he has called me a retard countless times, I still consider him a friend. But this is strat, and I gotta play my character.

So while I appreciate all the help [redacted] has given me, which is a lot as you all know, and I know [redacted] is a good Strat player and definitely good at organizing and seeing what's going on, I cannot show weakness in the face of my enemies and allies, and must indict him with treason. I hope nobody gets too angry at me for this, and the rest of [clan] continues to be welcome in our quest for Strat excellence.

Thank you for not hating me,

[author of message]

I haven't been playing or on teamspeak at all recently because my desktop died a little while before Christmas. No idea how much of this is true or exaggerated. If the involved parties agree on revealing their identity that's cool but I censored shit since there wasn't a forum post about this yet.

What the fuck is happening in my absence???
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
Re: Probably the funniest strat message I've ever gotten
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2015, 09:49:27 pm »
+2
Well, that looks a lot like a message I sent to my faction.  I was supposed to write an RP on it, but my stupid roommates decided Sunday night is a good night to party.  I myself behaved, but they were really loud. So I've just been staring at a blank screen, never getting past the first few words.  And now I have a 5 hour drive in front of me.

But its half real and half RP.  A certain high ranking faction member was convinced that he was powerful enough to show disrespect to Bryggan and his ideas, mainly about who the faction's friends should be.  Now I myself don't care about these things, and understand trolling is pretty common the internet.  But Bryggan worries about these things, and refuses to show weakness in front of his friends and enemies.  So he has accused the red text guy of treason.  I have offered him trial by combat (by a champion, not me; I suck too much) or a trial by his peers.  To be safe, I have made peace with the wardens (RP coming soon there too) in case there is a civil war.

So, not hate, just drama.  And we need a few good plot lines to keep strat interesting.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2015, 10:16:32 pm »
+3
That is Treason [redacted]!

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2015, 11:08:13 pm »
+2

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2015, 05:33:03 am »
+5
It is true. James stood trial proudly, with Axeman as his second. After listening to both theirs and my arguments, it was decided King James was not being treacherous, but was just trying to be funny.

We also agreed that not everyone gets his Majesty's sense of humour, and therefore is limited to only calling me, and no one else, a retard and a moron- in the privacy of our Steam messages or TSes only.  Also, to try throw in some sort of punishment, I ordered him to kneel in his chadzian Chapel all night praying.  He told that was what he intended on doing anyway, so no problem.  I was a little disappointed.

So any of you that were looking forward to a civil war, I'm afraid you must be disappointed.

Offline UnholyRolyPoly

• Earl
  • Renown: 348
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2015, 07:22:23 pm »
+2
James is gay. 

The end. 

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2015, 06:03:42 am »
+4
James is gay. 

The end.

Is that why his character never makes romantic advances towards mine in his RP posts?

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2015, 08:28:04 pm »
+3
hahaha truly you are an artist havelle

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook