Author Topic: War in the North  (Read 6620 times)

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
Re: War in the North
« Reply #90 on: February 07, 2015, 02:12:42 am »
+2
On the plus side i learnt as a result of the battle that my mic didnt work, i have now fixed my mic!

On a negative, plate armour, spawn-rape etc, 300 troops wasted no exp for anyone. On a positive, all future armies will be tryhard no-fun, or fighting similarly fun-orientated themed armies.

Maybe it wasn't the best xp battle but.. that was the funniest battle I've played in this strat. People exclaiming they hit someone and you gave out a promotion lol.

Plz do again.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
Re: War in the North
« Reply #91 on: February 07, 2015, 02:42:57 am »
Witchcraft can you post more of your bat-shit-fucking crazy artwork plz?

and more hard to read sentences hidden by random numbers and letters. i find that shit fascinating idk y.

sure just let me work my way through this 6-pack so im drunk enough to pretend i am a girl again
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far