Author Topic: War in the North  (Read 6611 times)

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
Re: War in the North
« Reply #60 on: January 04, 2015, 05:25:45 pm »
+2
+100 for the writing

Gracias.

-98 for the font

Sorry, but old habits die hard. That is how rping was done in the diplomacy threads of ye olden times... so italics = rp, not italics = out of character speaking, like now.

Oh, and -1 for going to war against us

Not so sorry. :D
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 06:31:49 am by Jona »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Sharpe

• Duke
  • Renown: 619
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • I like Sheep.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wales
  • Game nicks: Sharpe, Llewllyn
« Reply #61 on: January 04, 2015, 06:56:18 pm »
+6
Sharpe sat in a dimly lit tavern on some splintery oaken benches; he didn’t know whether or not his mood was being affected by the depressing atmosphere of the place or the 8 flagons of mead he had just hastily consumed. Some random Astralis knight came up to him, slapped him on the back, and said “Keldan I’ve been looking all over for you!” Sharpe turned around slowly and summarily punched the man in the face. Thinking to himself just because we wear the same blue gambeson and felt cap doesn’t mean we're the same person. A similar event happened to him in Veluca where a drunken TkoV serf thought he was Malke, except in Veluca he had been chased out of town by some very heavily armed men. He tossed his last few shekels at the bar keep, and walked outside to discover where he was.

Taking a step outside he was greeted by a gigantic gust of wind, which sprayed sand in his face. Well I’m in a desert, he thought. Every place begins to look the same,since he began his grieving process of travelling from tavern to tavern across the Calradian wastelands. Why am I even grieving? Who cares anymore. Sharpe walks back into the tavern to retrieve his finely crafted Yew Longbow and his 8lb Tydeus Bodkins. He turns to leave, but as he does, the tavern keeper throws something heavy and metal on the ground. “You seem to be forgetting this Sir Archer.” Sharpe walks over to pick up his sword and glares into the barkeepers soul, turns around and walks away.

As Sharpe walks around the bazaar to see if he can buy anything to sell at the next city for mead money, he hears his name being cried out through the streets. “ZeSharpe, ZeSharpe!” He wonders who it could be. Maybe it was Brunhilde from the tavern, or Jakov come to collect his debts (Sharpe had spent some time in EU, and found he was able to handle the Druzhina vodka, however he was not the best gambler when he was slightly incapacitated). In the end it was none of the above, but a messenger from the Northern Principalities.

ZeSharpe? The messenger calls out as the blue clad archer walks towards him. Sharpe replies with a very curt response, and grabs the scrolled up paper from the simple courier. He breaks the ink seal and unravels the parchment, noticing both the Valar Star and the Gaelic Hound on the crest, and begins to read the message

(click to show/hide)

“I like the cover," he said. "Don't Panic. It's the first helpful or intelligible thing anybody's said to me all day.”

Offline Jayjrod

• Count
  • Renown: 150
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 05, 2015, 12:25:56 am »
The RP in my first post has been updated.

Offline Thalion_Menelvagor

• Count
  • Renown: 259
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC
« Reply #63 on: January 11, 2015, 06:17:06 pm »
+5
King Bryggan the Magnanimous

Thanks Bryggan for spotting the fact that crime had started to creep up at Ismirala. Very chivalrous and sportsman like of you ole fellow. 

(click to show/hide)

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #64 on: January 29, 2015, 07:14:17 am »
+2
Go back to war against each other so I can get sick XP again thx

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • Renown: 740
  • Infamy: 161
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 187/Alligator
« Reply #65 on: January 31, 2015, 06:25:40 am »
Hey, I just wanted to interrupt Thalion's yall's cock-stroking to remind him of something:

Fuck James

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #66 on: January 31, 2015, 08:55:51 am »
+5
That sorta attitude always pisses me off. Anyone who wants to play can.  If you gotta problem with James, contact me.  And I will tell you are a pussy eating (not in the fun way, but when your tongue aches and yet still she is unsatisfied) low life scoundrel scumbag loser douchebag  cuntwad.

Gentlemen, we are the 13 Knights.  We don't choose our battles by who we like or don't like.   We choose our battles by the map.  We are true ferkin warriors, and we don't give a shit who we fight; friends or enemies, we will fight them all.  Cuz that's Strat's about.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #67 on: January 31, 2015, 05:51:05 pm »
+2
Hey, I just wanted to interrupt Thalion's yall's cock-stroking to remind him of something:

Fuck James

Yes I can feel the anger, let it fester inside you, use it to...
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 06:29:55 pm by njames89 »

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #68 on: February 03, 2015, 09:35:54 pm »
+1
Yes I can feel the anger, let it fester inside you, use it to...
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Lol, just checked forums and map after 2 months of ignoring it and playing game where devs actually give even a minute of attention to their games.  James, i just feel sorry for you.  Can't give up his pixel kingship (vassalage to 13K though?) in a  dead game so still keeps going douche-strong.  Maybe i'll check back in another 2 months see if you can stop obsessing over anger.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #69 on: February 03, 2015, 10:50:49 pm »
Lol, just checked forums and map after 2 months of ignoring it and playing game where devs actually give even a minute of attention to their games.  James, i just feel sorry for you.  Can't give up his pixel kingship (vassalage to 13K though?) in a  dead game so still keeps going douche-strong.  Maybe i'll check back in another 2 months see if you can stop obsessing over anger.

lel , kesh your siege of Reyvaddin was terrifying m8.

Offline UnholyRolyPoly

• Earl
  • Renown: 348
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 04, 2015, 12:27:17 am »

He's just a D-Bag.  That's what D-Bags do. 

Offline Thalion_Menelvagor

• Count
  • Renown: 259
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC
« Reply #71 on: February 04, 2015, 01:05:50 am »
+5
So, the Kingdoms of the North thought they'd take advantage of a random afk guy attacking one of our fiefs at 4am to make a land grab?

Bryggan, as Nova Rebache village was a contested area in our peace treaty negotiations, and we stated no willingness to surrender it, I must treat this attack as an act of aggression. Our cease fire is now ended. Tell your carpenters to start making coffins, your going to need them.

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #72 on: February 04, 2015, 04:00:16 am »
Hmmm?  Ah, I see.  Well that Camulos cares about the people of New Rebache.  There is no way he would allow his villagers suffer rule from some random viscious AFKer just because the Wardens couldn't defend it.  But I am a generous man, always seeking peaceful ways to prevent bloodshed.  Despite the protestations from the villagers themselves, I, in the hope of peace, offer to trade New Rebache in exchange for New Yruma castle (garrison included).  It hurts me to do so, but I love each and everyone of my ticks as though it were my own child and hate to see their precious lives thrown away.

So I offer a path to peace and prosperity, but if you refuse it we shall have to mobilize our vast, vast forces and once again the land will be rent with massive XP gaining battles.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #73 on: February 04, 2015, 06:26:43 am »
+7
WITCHCRAFT sits upon an empty hog trough outside the merchant hall of Slezkh Castle... she puffs furiously through the entire length of an herbal cigarillo. A haze lingers in the still air, perfumed with the sacred scent of rosemary and copal.

"I dragged these shitty bolts of silk all the way up here. The northmen know nothing of their value! I can't sell them at the price of shoddy hempcloth! At this rate, we'll never even unload those stone-hewn wayshrines from the steppe."

A smoldering ash from the cigarillo lands upon the vellum describing her 'precious' trade cargo. WITCHCRAFT slowly runs a finger behind the veins of black that spread across the useless scroll as it burns. A muffled laugh escapes her lips, pluming more smoke into the air.

"I should have left the silk to rot in some humid steppe storehouse. Wasted time. If only I could fall back to the o l d   w a y s and bolster my army with shadow and malice..."

The mixed smoke of burning calf-leather and herbs coalesces into a shivering doorway. Shrugging her shoulders, WITCHRAFT steps into the smog and disappears. The sleeping guardsman nearby does not notice, but his body convulses. As he wakes, the last of the smoke is siphoned into nothingness. A chill wind brushes past him to fill the space once occupied by the strange woman.

The billowing fog clears, leaving WITCHCRAFT at the entrance of an old abode. It is disheveled - the thing hasn't been visited in almost a year. Bits of staircase and rooftop have sunken inward. The shadeguard is long since gone from the doorway. She climbs the twisted stair with caution. Upon entering the hut, WITCHCRAFT notices an old friend. A very old friend. He steps into the light projected from the open doorway and speaks.

"O̻̺͎̮̝ͯͭ͂̎̎H̲̝́ͦͬ̊ͣ̎ ̙͚̪̭͉̞ͫ̔ͩ̃̃ͅM͕̯̿́̂ͩͩA͎͔̲̺͆ͭ͐́͆ͭ̀Ŝ̪̩̬̈́̍̃̇T̙͕͖̏͌̀̒̑Ẽ̪̩̺͕̻ͦR̭̘ͬͩ͋ͥ̃̌͛ ̺͒̿ͪ̅W̭̳̞̥̖͚͖͛E̞͉̼͍ ͉̬̥̿̾ͬ̿̍̊H͕͖̀̔̆ͩAV̯ͩ̔ͥ͐ͥ́E̜̲͇͍͓̟ ̟͍͛͑ͧ̈͒ͩM͔̮̟̲̠̝̞̄̋ͮ͂̿͗̔I̐̚Ś̙͍̺͊S̙ͪ͂E̤̜ͧͯ̑̿D̜͇̖̦ͪͮ̈ ̹͍̇͌̔͒͋̓Y͇̣͖͖ͫ͛ͬ̈́̚O͕̟̩̬̜̖͙Ȕ̟̈͊ͥ̈́ͫͦ! ͇̭̪͋̒̾̄̇́ͣW̺̱̟̰̹͎ͭ̇̈́ͭͅH͙̠̫͐Y͓͇͓̬͊ ͓̜̭͎̤͈̬̇D̯͉̩̻̞̄͊̃̽Ó̞͖̱̮̮̺̅͛̋ ̼̟̰̘̣ͥY͒ͪO̤͚̩̰̜̣ͭͥU͙͆́̐ͣ ̻̟̬̎Ľ͔̹̳̯̮͕͎̓E̦̝̭͔̩ͣA̤̹V̳͕̭͓̭̠ͤ̎ͭ͛ͯͧͤE̜̱̲̹̦ͨ̓̎ͧ̍ͤ̀ ̺̣̻̖̜̯̃͆̓̈̋U̩̬͍̟̦̹̓̃ͬͦͨ̉ͤS͔ ͮ̋͑͛I̞̠̭̳̳̜͚̊̓̄͊ͪ̏N͍̫͇̙͖̞͍͑ ̼̗͇̘̳̥̬Ṯ̗̞̥̩̉̄̐̀ȞͣI̔̎ͣ̊̈́͗̒S̭̬͉̫̮͍ͮ͆͂̓ͣ̐ͅ ̮̫̅Ë̬́̏ͣͩX̫̙̱̼̘̭ͨͪ͒̏̾̌͋Q͈͖͇̼ͪͣ̋̇ͣṴ̖ͤI̋͋̇S͉̗͕̻̣̗̭ͣͣͮ͂͑ͫI͖͇̜͉̳̥ͩ̀͂͋̽̾T͍̪̣̫̤̰̓͆E̥̪͕̟ ̲̗̹̺̰̝̋R̞͕̦̘͉͈ͤO̦̭̪̞͌̚Tͧ͛͗ͅ?͙̙͇̩ͤ̏̀̿͊"

"I am no longer welcome here. I love you as always, but my ways have changed. I cannot dote over you and the others as I once did."

"I̦͔͈̋T͎̤͕̘͇͊̆ ͩH̺̮̃̒Ũ͇͖R̸͍̩̠̰̰̯͑ͧ̽ͪ̌͗T̺̄͑S̼̙̋ ̴͉͚̺̮̉̐̈̑ͨT̖͙͙͈̭͍͕ͦ͛̐̂̿͡Oͫ̈́͐̾͋ͧ̚҉͉͕͓̪͖ ͆͗̍͢B͉̯̫̝̔͋̽̓ͅÊ͎̣̯͙̙̥̮ͭ̍̌̽̇̅ ̠̯̜͇̘̉̌ͧ͟Ȧ̫̫̠͕̋ͦ̚L̷͍͚̞̮̻̪͙̉̑͂ͧͥ̔ͦOͫ̅̈͒ͩ͌N̽ͫͪ̃͡Ễ̪͕̮ͬ̎ͦ͌́"

"I am sorry for your pain, but I... can't. The Light spreads across Calradia, and I am but one of many harbingers. I would take you with me, but the light hurts more than the pain of being alone."

"I̦ͫ̎ ̯͚͙̣͎̜̓ͪ̐ͤͯͦ̂W̞͖͓I̻̞̫̼L̗̭͚͉̻͔̇̈́̃͛̽͆͡Ĺ̯̜͒͊́ ̘ͣ̐ͣ͛̐̌F̦̺͓̘O͓͚̖̳̤̍̋̐L̞̯̪͎̜̂ͥ̒ͭ͒̓̍L͝O̰͙͗͋Ẁ̩̉ͭ"

You can't. It is anathema to your ways, to my old ways. If you follow me, you will be but ash."

WITCHRAFT annoints the lonely guard in keeping with the o l d   w a y s. Its skeletal face is always twisted into the rictus of a grin, but it seems to relax. A sonorous moan flows from between the creature's teeth.

"Perhaps I shall return to you all. The Light is not providing me the salvation I was offered. I sit in squalor, making no use of myself. Perhaps... I shall find a way to introduce you to my new friends..."

"O̜̙̰͕ͮ̒ͤ͂ͩ̔̐H̢͇͈̺̓̇ ̞̯̺̤̐̐̽M̪̯̪̹̈̈̍̎̄͐̚A̘͂ͦ̏̊͂̀S̭̬̝Tͤ͋Ę͉̲̦͖͚̬͙̍̄̆͌̑͊̿R"

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 07:03:10 am by WITCHCRAFT »

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #74 on: February 04, 2015, 06:29:21 pm »
+4
This shit was hilarious, fuck, NA strat got great RP posts at least  :lol: