Author Topic: Tamra Epic admin  (Read 1611 times)

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
Re: Tamra Epic admin
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2015, 03:43:59 pm »
+1
I guess brocoding is allowed then? or is this strat specific rules?

Apparently it is allowed unless it is the last person alive - delaying.

Krems just got a "You get out of prison"-card with that post..
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline _Tamra_

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 296
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Greys & Druzhina & Vanguard & Mercs & Krems
  • Game nicks: Tamra & Asha Campana
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2015, 03:46:08 pm »
+2
The defenders took over attackers catapult with about 15 players and were about to shot their own walls .. really. They had their fun.
Heskeytime was the only one they left alive - brocoding, okay. But is it also brocoding that they not went for the spawn flags of the attackers only a very few meters away?

I saw worse cases of that in EU1/2, the only bad thing this battle was the ban-pollabuse, which not passed by far. Still I thought he may deserve a warning, since I also explained him not to overreact in such situations and I hoped he will be fine now ... there he goes 8 days later.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Definitely not a fucking forum warrior.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2015, 04:04:06 pm »
+2
I don't find those funny at all yes, and I'm sure most else people think like that if they don't got a mother anymore

Oh cmon, even I find my jokes lame, but bringing up on the internet this "I lost my mummy" stuff... Really?  :rolleyes:

Offline Prinz_Karl

• Earl
  • Renown: 383
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Fridericus_II
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2015, 04:32:25 pm »
+1
Tamra is a great admin, she just sometimes gets confused about who is the rulebreaker and bans the wrong guy. Apart from that she is great admin. (also agree with Tamra or he will end discussion)

Offline jtobiasm

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Tobi
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2015, 04:45:32 pm »
+2
So if they're bro coding and the admin notices, who gives a fuck if hes someone well know in EU, Admin should of banned all of them.

shit admin

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2015, 04:57:17 pm »
+1
So if they're bro coding and the admin notices, who gives a fuck if hes someone well know in EU, Admin should of banned all of them.

shit admin

Because everyone knew he will be harmless the moment he applied.

I dont see anything wrong in not banning a rulebreaker if he is well known for not harming others, esp in this case since everyone knows Heskey spreads more love than Krems.
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 108
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrel
  • Game nicks: Voncrow, Bane, Velcrow
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2015, 05:06:07 pm »
+4
Because everyone knew he will be harmless the moment he applied.

I dont see anything wrong in not banning a rulebreaker if he is well known for not harming others, esp in this case since everyone knows Heskey spreads more love than Krems.

"Don't ban a rulebreaker because he's well known for rule breaking." Is that really a attitude you want for admins. And just because people knew he would break the rules when he applied means he shouldn't be punished. Rules are set up for a reason and people should be warned to follow them if they don't, and if they continue to break the rules, they should be banned. If someone doesn't want to play this game as it was intended, they shouldn't play it at all.

The defenders took over attackers catapult with about 15 players and were about to shot their own walls .. really. They had their fun.
Heskeytime was the only one they left alive - brocoding, okay. But is it also brocoding that they not went for the spawn flags of the attackers only a very few meters away?

I saw worse cases of that in EU1/2, the only bad thing this battle was the ban-pollabuse, which not passed by far. Still I thought he may deserve a warning, since I also explained him not to overreact in such situations and I hoped he will be fine now ... there he goes 8 days later.

You should stop rule breakers, not shrug it off as a joke. Unless this was a command employed by the leader of the one side of the strat battle. That is the only case in which it would be acceptable, even then the worse rule breaking you see allowed on eu1/eu2 is even more questionable, why do you allow it? You were made an admin to stop them not observe them.
'The only people who might be put off M:BG by the current state of cRPG would be cRPG players, and we don't want that kind of scum in M:BG anyway.' - Heskey

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • Renown: 1611
  • Infamy: 495
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
    • http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/60166/pepee-pepee-cok-uzuluyor
  • Faction: Pecores / Krems / hobo in the heart forever
  • Game nicks: something with PEPE inside
  • IRC nick: Pepejul
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2015, 05:18:32 pm »
+3
TArma is great admin (I think it was him on DTV yesterday evening).  3rd wave of peasant, 1 peasant surviving, 42 mates alive chasing him.

Me at spawn asking "shoot" to a pretty yound girl wearing a wedding wite dress. She throwed his darts in ma face... I throw one and accidentally kill her.

LOL in chat..

INSTAKICKED BY THIS AMAZING ADMIN FOR JUSTICE !!!

PRAISE HER !!!!
I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !

Offline _Tamra_

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 296
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Greys & Druzhina & Vanguard & Mercs & Krems
  • Game nicks: Tamra & Asha Campana
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2015, 05:27:20 pm »
+2
Oh cmon, even I find my jokes lame, but bringing up on the internet this "I lost my mummy" stuff... Really?  :rolleyes:

Same stuff as this
http://forum.melee.org/eu-%28official%29/is-this-even-allowed/
If anybody feels offended by this, you may just shut up and stay silent; I don't feel offended, as if I care anyway, just told you it's not funny at all, and since you just confirmed that, nothing else to say by me really.

Tamra is a great admin, she just sometimes gets confused about who is the rulebreaker and bans the wrong guy. Apart from that she is great admin. (also agree with Tamra or he will end discussion)

I'm only punishing those who break the rules, if you got a problem with that..

The main reason this NA guy made this thread was that I warned him for poll-abuse with the try to give him an explanation why this kind of bro-coding wasn't that horrible-nightmare-breaking-rule-incident as he thought.

Those players from the defenders side probably told each other not to kill Heskeytime, especially since Arn knows him well, if I remember the clan "Phalangite" correctly. As I said already, attackers tried to shot down the walls, with Heskey belonging to the catapult team, defenders took it over .. to shot their own walls .. how can one, belonging to the attackers, be mad about this anyway?

You should stop rule breakers, not shrug it off as a joke. Unless this was a command employed by the leader of the one side of the strat battle. That is the only case in which it would be acceptable, even then the worse rule breaking you see allowed on eu1/eu2 is even more questionable, why do you allow it? You were made an admin to stop them not observe them.

The very few times I saw something real shitty was when I not became admin yet; the times I played now in EU1 were mostly fine for me, nothing serious yet, just the usual.

TArma is great admin (I think it was him on DTV yesterday evening).  3rd wave of peasant, 1 peasant surviving, 42 mates alive chasing him.

Me at spawn asking "shoot" to a pretty yound girl wearing a wedding wite dress. She throwed his darts in ma face... I throw one and accidentally kill her.

LOL in chat..

INSTAKICKED BY THIS AMAZING ADMIN FOR JUSTICE !!!

PRAISE HER !!!!

You were kicked for teamwounding again, good you got the message. The other player throwing darts on you is a lie.

This thread became a drama ... for what reason again? Hope you enjoy it all.

Definitely not a fucking forum warrior.

Offline Rico

• King
  • Renown: 1021
  • Infamy: 158
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rico, Mila
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2015, 05:31:37 pm »
+1
Please post ITT if you feel that you have legitimate complaints; this is not exactly general discussion material
Streaming cRPG, Supreme Commander and Age of Empires II on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/HeavenTV