Other Games > DayZ

Dayz SA not realistic at all.

<< < (2/3) > >>

Vibe:

--- Quote from: Nessaj on October 07, 2014, 06:14:50 pm ---If you want "realism" of that scale you should try out Project Zomboid instead, you'll spend all your time running around finding anything but food & water and eventually starve to death.

The only way to survive is to have some group take you in and give you stuff, but most likely you'll just be killed/mugged for whatever other items you've found along the way.

--- End quote ---

This, Project Zomboid focuses much more on survival aspects and keeps it more realistic.

Tore:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

jason591:
Old post i know but Dayz means Day zero (not zombie) so that means they should be lots of fresh gear.
Look forward to my next post in another years time :)

Kirbyy:

--- Quote from: jason591 on June 25, 2015, 09:44:40 am ---Old post i know but Dayz means Day zero (not zombie) so that means they should be lots of fresh gear.
Look forward to my next post in another years time :)

--- End quote ---

You're actually wrong, the zero stands for YOUR first day of survival.  I'm not sure how it works still, but back in the day letters on the side would tell you how many day's you've survived.

F i n:

--- Quote from: Kirbyy on September 29, 2015, 06:54:59 am ---You're actually wrong, the zero stands for YOUR first day of survival.  I'm not sure how it works still, but back in the day letters on the side would tell you how many day's you've survived.

--- End quote ---

And i thought that was just binary code!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version