Other Games > DayZ

Dayz SA not realistic at all.

<< < (3/3)

Laufknoten:

--- Quote from: Nessaj on October 07, 2014, 06:14:50 pm ---If you want "realism" of that scale you should try out Project Zomboid instead, you'll spend all your time running around finding anything but food & water and eventually starve to death.

The only way to survive is to have some group take you in and give you stuff, but most likely you'll just be killed/mugged for whatever other items you've found along the way.

--- End quote ---
So Project Zomboid is cancer now too? It was actually a fun little game back in the day when there was no MP or all that stuff.

Vibe:

--- Quote from: Laufknoten on September 29, 2015, 02:27:25 pm ---So Project Zomboid is cancer now too? It was actually a fun little game back in the day when there was no MP or all that stuff.

--- End quote ---

Huh what, you can just ignore MP? Zomboid is doing fine imo, last played a few months ago.

Laufknoten:

--- Quote from: Vibe on September 29, 2015, 02:42:09 pm ---Huh what, you can just ignore MP? Zomboid is doing fine imo, last played a few months ago.

--- End quote ---
Well the last time I played it multiplayer was probably not even in development yet. But yeah if it's SP and MP then I'm okay with that. It just sounded like it's only MP now with all that retarded PvP bullshit that's happening in these Zombie-survival-games.   

Vibe:

--- Quote from: Laufknoten on September 29, 2015, 06:58:59 pm ---Well the last time I played it multiplayer was probably not even in development yet. But yeah if it's SP and MP then I'm okay with that. It just sounded like it's only MP now with all that retarded PvP bullshit that's happening in these Zombie-survival-games.

--- End quote ---

Nah ofcourse not, they're developing both and you're not forced into MP :) Tho MP could be fun playing with a friend or two (no random players).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version