Poll

Should our Lord and Saviour, bless thy peasants with 100k gold?

Yes, bless thy peasants almighty Lord!
No, give them run!

Author Topic: Give 100k gold to all the accounts that registered in the last 20 days.  (Read 1879 times)

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
+2
it`s ok Teeth, you`ll still be able to kill them and maintain your high K/D, just give them a chance to fight back, thats what I`m asking for.
I wasn't being ironic in the slightest. If it was up to me everybody would get a freely respeccable level 35 character and looms would be removed from the game. 100k is nice and all, but as soon as a newbie realizes how much obtaining level 33+ or a full loomed set is gonna cost him in time expenditure, during all of which he will be at a noticable disadvantage, he might just as well quit.

The funny part is, they'd still get destroyed even by giving them level 33 and 10 loompoints considering they are lucky to block 2 hits in a row.
Thank god for that, skill is significantly more decisive than grind. Still, no need for them to behind in skill and about 2000 hours behind in grind.

Offline Aprikose

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JugendFeuerwehr
  • Game nicks: Great Bascinet!
Only the people who get addicted to crpg stay. And they even stay without 100k free monayz.
click it!visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline 722_

• Marshall
  • Renown: 991
  • Infamy: 19
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
+3
i have a spare 200k that didn't get claimed in my contests, if you can find some new players deserving of it
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Perverz

• Earl
  • Renown: 381
  • Infamy: 180
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Barabe_Perverz
+2
im new. can i get 100k?

tnx!
BARABE:
those without the necessary properties of good in human society, coarse, vulgar and violent man, scumbags

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
+1
At first I thought YOU were paying the gold and I was impressed, bloody poor Greek :D

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • Renown: 740
  • Infamy: 161
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 187/Alligator
+5
100k for any new account seems exploitable

inb4 100 new Grey Order members

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
+2
100k would be a boon to them and not really hurt anyone else. Good gesture. I approve
Leader of BS

Offline Krex

• Earl
  • Renown: 403
  • Infamy: 165
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • How did I get here?
    • View Profile
    • Steam
  • Game nicks: Krex
i have a spare 200k that didn't get claimed in my contests, if you can find some new players deserving of it

Well,I have a friend that started playing a little time ago and doesnt have that much money,he would sure be happy to get it.
Quote from: Tomeusz link=topic=45416.msg717346#msg717346
horse just standing on 2 feets and does "yhohohohoh".

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
Of course those 100k, if you ever would do this, shouldn't be used for trades. Only for upkeep and shop buying.
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me

Offline RedShield

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
+1
I just started playing a week ago and I find the disadvantages I am facing practically impossible to overcome.  I've been able to put together a midline kit (Scale Mail, Huscarl Shield, Norse War Sword) but at this point the maintenance costs are making it hard to turn a profit and eventually acquire better gear.  I'm not sure how folks are able to afford to buy their expensive equipment let alone maintain it.

Offline Noodlenrice

• Count
  • Renown: 280
  • Infamy: 44
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Black Bastards
  • Game nicks: Noodlenrice
They sell looms, banner stack to get good multipliers, go naked every once in a while.

Offline RedShield

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
They sell looms, banner stack to get good multipliers, go naked every once in a while.

Seems like new players like myself should keep their loom points since we have none.  How does banner stacking work?

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
Join a good clan with skilled players. It all depends on activity, if you play over years as everyone else did, you will have no problems with gold.
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
I remember first starting, convinced I would kick ass once I got the heavy gear.  Of course I didn't, and just lost all my money.  But valour and banner stacking help, but if you're new you gotta rely on luck.  Someday you'll have 20 X5 games in a row, and you'll find yourself rich.

But the fact is is that you gotta play light gear quite often.  I go Transitional Heraldic when I'm rich, heraldic mail when I'm doing ok, then plain mail when I'm broke.  This is a good thing for me, cuz when I wear my transitional too much I start crutching.  Then I put on my mail and learn to block again.

(banner stacking is when you are in a clan and everyone gets put on the same team.  Usually good players who know how to work together to win).

Offline Battlepriest

• Scene Manager
  • Renown: 440
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
  • hi how are you doing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: hesse
  • Game nicks: hesse_judie, skot_judas
  • IRC nick: sweet potato
Seems like new players like myself should keep their loom points since we have none.  How does banner stacking work?

If you join a clan that has a custom banner (most clans in other words), you can all play on one server at the same time, and the game will automatically put you all on the same team (after the first round of joining). This way, you and all of (or at least most of) your entire clan will be on the same team, and it's a lot easier to communicate and thus use teamwork when you all have teamspeak and microphones, since typing is slower than talking. This makes your team 16gud237u mlg pro russia pakistan 1080 noscope headshot because teamwork.