Author Topic: The Terrortops has Risen and wishes to swallow The Kalmar Union  (Read 7467 times)

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
Re: The Terrortops has Risen and wishes to swallow The Kalmar Union
« Reply #75 on: July 14, 2014, 02:33:08 pm »
+2
no, u guys stole plate from greys by attacking them while they were asleep, then you paid gold rewards to fight a battle against a team of EUs and bad NA players who couldn't get on your team

ur all gay

GO BACK TO YOUR RP NOW OR FOREVER BURN IN HELL!
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • Renown: 740
  • Infamy: 161
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 187/Alligator
« Reply #76 on: July 17, 2014, 03:02:36 am »
+2
(click to show/hide)

I killed Grand Chieftan Kesh.

GG

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #77 on: July 17, 2014, 04:00:32 am »
+3
(click to show/hide)

I killed Grand Chieftan Kesh.

GG

The joke's on you cause you're playing a shitty game.  Oh wai
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #78 on: July 17, 2014, 04:05:26 am »
+3
there is a Kesh in elder scrolls skyrim as well. I did his quest he is some evil lizard necromancer if I remember correctly. I was laughing when I got the quest it was something like "Find Kesh"
Leader of BS

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 17, 2014, 04:19:36 am »
+2
there is a Kesh in elder scrolls skyrim as well. I did his quest he is some evil lizard necromancer if I remember correctly. I was laughing when I got the quest it was something like "Find Kesh"

lol yeah, that skyrim Kesh is one cool cat :wink:
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline UnholyRolyPoly

• Earl
  • Renown: 348
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 17, 2014, 05:47:42 am »
+6
Why Kalmarr?

These guys fled EU because the UIF wiped everybody.  They are a small clan just trying to play the game.  Forget the NA/EU thing.  They've played by NA rules.  They haven't been hitting people at EU time.  They stay up till 3 AM to be fair to NA. 

I'm just not down for wiping small clans off the map.  We're not even down for wiping AoW.  We just wanted to fight and it's been a lot of fun.  I'm not saying everyone and their mother should support Kalmar.  But c'mon guys.  The whole barbarian horde thing is funny.  I give Kesh a lot of credit.  He goaded UIF into hitting him and got a ton of gear.  It was a brilliant move.  But why go after Kalmarr?  If it's about xp go hit Curaw.  That's a fun battle and at least the gear advantage would make it an even fight. 

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 17, 2014, 06:19:53 am »
+3
Why Kalmarr?

These guys fled EU because the UIF wiped everybody.  They are a small clan just trying to play the game.  Forget the NA/EU thing.  They've played by NA rules.  They haven't been hitting people at EU time.  They stay up till 3 AM to be fair to NA. 

I'm just not down for wiping small clans off the map.  We're not even down for wiping AoW.  We just wanted to fight and it's been a lot of fun.  I'm not saying everyone and their mother should support Kalmar.  But c'mon guys.  The whole barbarian horde thing is funny.  I give Kesh a lot of credit.  He goaded UIF into hitting him and got a ton of gear.  It was a brilliant move.  But why go after Kalmarr?  If it's about xp go hit Curaw.  That's a fun battle and at least the gear advantage would make it an even fight.
dude I killed kesh and you don't even care wow

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #82 on: July 17, 2014, 09:16:19 am »
+2
Why Kalmarr?

2 reasons - 1) we really didn't want to use the UIF's gear against any NA clans
2) once it started looking like there was no more UIF intent to invade NA we asked ourselves who to attack, we had no plans for kalmar union.  Hadn't even entered our sights, just another random neutral.  Then Grandmom the leader of their faction started posting a good half-dozen conspiracy theories about us (we asked UIF for help, we were working with UIF to destroy EUs in NA, we gave the UIF gear we got to AoW, we made a bunch of unarmed britannic armies into shiny using UIF gear, etc. etc. all of which proved unfounded even though he claimed it was all based on multiple spy reports lol) - he made it a very easy choice.

By the way they are not small faction - 30+ players and their ally cooperation has over 40 players.  We took 22,5000 eu goods from them, these guys were one of the wealthiest factions on the map (was being the operative word).  We actually are an 8-man faction.  Taking 2 villages is not wiping them out, they have a bunch of armies hiding inside acre fiefs that ran away from us. They have over 8x as many players in their combined factions as we do, cooperation has 9K troops in rindyar castle alone not counting the 2 cities and other fiefs they hold in EU.  Their ally could easily give them 1 of their cities in EU.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Kalitorian

• Count
  • Renown: 164
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: Kalitorian, Lerikalian, Torilerian
« Reply #83 on: July 17, 2014, 10:19:14 am »
I guess you mean 22,500.
14k of those goods belong to the Coorp... I want them back visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also only 20-25 of our 60 members are still playing. The rest is a mess of dead orange dots on the EU map.

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
« Reply #84 on: July 17, 2014, 11:17:35 am »
By the way they are not small faction - 30+ players and their ally cooperation has over 40 players.  We took 22,5000 eu goods from them, these guys were one of the wealthiest factions on the map (was being the operative word).  We actually are an 8-man faction.  Taking 2 villages is not wiping them out, they have a bunch of armies hiding inside acre fiefs that ran away from us. They have over 8x as many players in their combined factions as we do, cooperation has 9K troops in rindyar castle alone not counting the 2 cities and other fiefs they hold in EU.  Their ally could easily give them 1 of their cities in EU.

It wasn't more than 14k, was it? But yeah, we had tons of Coorporation goods on us the we couldn't really protect and failed to move during NA night time. We weren't expecting to lose an okay geared village with the first attack, but our roster wasn't the strongest apparently with mostly EU guys on top of the scoreboard. We don't have 30+ members, not by a long shot. Like the Coorporation half of our guys have been sitting on EU since the UIF wiped us twice there. We have more than you though and it was a well timed attack if you actually wanted to wipe us, which I'm sure you did.

If we take a city on EU there's a high chance the UIF will come and take it away just to screw with us and have the battles they've wanted the whole Strat. We couldn't even hold a village, they took even that one :rolleyes: It's all good fun though and we don't hold grudges against UIF nor you; All in the game yo, all in the game.

Few of our "30 players" on EU: http://i.imgur.com/MIXLhW1.png

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 17, 2014, 01:25:44 pm »
+4
your leader caused this mess for you by poking us till we responded. We now have some spending money to play around with a little bit. Where will the horde go next I wonder
Leader of BS

Offline Switchtense

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 17, 2014, 01:50:57 pm »
+3
your leader caused this mess for you by poking us till we responded. We now have some spending money to play around with a little bit. Where will the horde go next I wonder

Whereever you go, come by Tulga for a quick stop, we need more gear.

Thank you.
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Switchtense

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 17, 2014, 03:44:19 pm »
+2
Dont be daft Switch, everyone knows we go to them whenever we need gear, not the other way round

Was worth a try. I'm lazy.

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 17, 2014, 10:40:25 pm »
+1
The joke's on you cause you're playing a shitty game.  Oh wai
It's honestly not that bad if you play with someone else and don't play it with any ounce of seriousness.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 17, 2014, 11:09:16 pm »
+3
what game?
Leader of BS