Poll

What would you do if you were commanding KBW ?

Full out attack on Squids
Full out attack on LCOH
Full out attack Black Company/ Astralis/WFA
Full out attack Legitimate buisness men
DO SOMETHING

Author Topic: Dear key BORED warriors  (Read 14741 times)

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
Re: Dear key BORED warriors
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2014, 05:12:39 am »
+1
Its all about the quality of the sex and the waffles, and the fact that your can have a waffle in a waffle just makes everything better.

A waffle inside a waffle would make world peace a reality if everyone got a piece.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2014, 05:21:31 am »
+8
we'll play the game how we like, ty. and you can continue to play the game how you like (sucking at diplomacy

too much diplomacy in this mod\community. i was under the impression strat wasn't a crpg version of sid meier's civilization, where there are multiple ways to win the game. kinda thought this was a war sim, am i wrong? if i am right, i am pretty sure that means ur GOING TO HAVE TO FIGHT SOMEONE EVENTUALLY, either through conquest or being attacked, ur going to have to fight sometime.

yeah its all up to you, and noone but you can determine the pace you go at. but, you really want to be "that" clan that sits around and waits to be attacked? wouldnt look so bad on ya if you were say...Rhalzo

but your not Rhalzo, your not building up to an empire, YOU HAVE one already built. a big one. just my useless 2 cents im not trying to provoke anyone, i still love MB lads.
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2014, 05:33:14 am »
+11
too much diplomacy in this mod\community. i was under the impression strat wasn't a crpg version of sid meier's civilization, where there are multiple ways to win the game. kinda thought this was a war sim, am i wrong? if i am right, i am pretty sure that means ur GOING TO HAVE TO FIGHT SOMEONE EVENTUALLY, either through conquest or being attacked, ur going to have to fight sometime.

You're basically right, there was a time when the economy was simple and building armies took damn near no effort.  Increasing gear prices, complicating the economical system, and the return of AI fiefs has essentially turned the game into diplomacy simulator 2014.

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Sir_Wonka

• Count
  • Renown: 235
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Free Sloths of Calradia
  • Game nicks: EggoWaffle_The_Sloth
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2014, 06:48:59 am »
+4
I see no need to poop on any chests, however i was thinking about making a sex and waffle shop in veluca so you have that to look forward to.
someone say waffles?

Offline Aldogalus

• Count
  • Renown: 264
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murder Boner, Keyboard Warriors (MB, KbW)
  • Game nicks: Aldo, Aldo_TheDandyDiddler_MB
  • IRC nick: Aldogalus
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2014, 07:07:08 am »
+1
I'm not saying we want to continue trading for the rest of strat. I'm just saying that if we wanted to, we could. Also, suck one

Offline PsychoTwins

• Earl
  • Renown: 453
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: FarmerBob, NinjaBob, 20PingIsHardBob, StrIsHardBob, HaxorBob
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2014, 07:08:17 am »
+2
I'm not saying we want to continue trading for the rest of strat. I'm just saying that if we wanted to, we could. Also, suck one

#gottem
Here, dear crpg folk, we have an honest man who doesn't conceal the truth out of the fear of getting nerfed. He surely deserves a round of heartfelt applause.

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • Renown: 371
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AoW squid
  • Game nicks: Wesley
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2014, 07:09:50 am »
+2
Lol Aldo, I poke you in TS and ask about strat but never one response. How about Ill suck everyone like James and you can suck me. Learn to Diplo dip shit
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

http://www.insomniagamer.com/lp/leagueofangels/loapink/

Offline UnholyRolyPoly

• Earl
  • Renown: 348
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2014, 07:20:59 am »
You're basically right, there was a time when the economy was simple and building armies took damn near no effort.  Increasing gear prices, complicating the economical system, and the return of AI fiefs has essentially turned the game into diplomacy simulator 2014.

I kind of like it.  I think it's overboard.  But it's really fucking hard to throw an army together.  Especially for a 5-7 man faction like BC.  But the challenge makes it that much more interesting.  Every battle counts.  Every penny counts.  I enjoy that part. 

Offline Noodlenrice

• Count
  • Renown: 280
  • Infamy: 44
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Black Bastards
  • Game nicks: Noodlenrice
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2014, 07:22:52 am »
+1
Well this how we got so many enemies? Hmmm

Offline Oreo

• Count
  • Renown: 163
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2014, 08:06:02 am »
+2
fuck it im sorry, im retarded.
Arowaine: probably cause i told dupre he is a piss of shit

Offline Sir_Wonka

• Count
  • Renown: 235
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Free Sloths of Calradia
  • Game nicks: EggoWaffle_The_Sloth
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2014, 04:28:14 pm »
+4
I kind of like it.  I think it's overboard.  But it's really fucking hard to throw an army together.  Especially for a 5-7 man faction like BC.  But the challenge makes it that much more interesting.  Every battle counts.  Every penny counts.  I enjoy that part.
Every penny counts... I think the jewing should stay in the marketplace, for ripping poor unknowing players off of their +1's,+2's,+3's. Strat isnt the jew simulator, the marketplace is for that.

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 1177
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Thryn
  • IRC nick: Black Bastards
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2014, 04:53:52 pm »
+5
Lol Aldo, I poke you in TS and ask about strat but never one response. How about Ill suck everyone like James and you can suck me. Learn to Diplo dip shit

aldo is fighting ru in other games

We may not love corrupt government, but we must love our country.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2014, 04:56:34 pm »
+3

yeah its all up to you, and noone but you can determine the pace you go at. but, you really want to be "that" clan that sits around and waits to be attacked? wouldnt look so bad on ya if you were say...Rhalzo

but your not Rhalzo, your not building up to an empire, YOU HAVE one already built. a big one. just my useless 2 cents im not trying to provoke anyone, i still love MB lads.

For the record, Rhalzo and I, yes only two people, now three cause Rhuarc came back to us, have taken a village and castle by ourselves. We have no choice but to do constant trade runs as only a two person faction but it's paying off now because after doing it all strat I have finally obtained shiny army status which means, I'll be going for something again soon!

(click to show/hide)

Offline Man of Steel

• Earl
  • Renown: 368
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Linux, Traitor
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2014, 05:00:13 pm »
In other words:

It is worse that UIF holds 4/5 of the map and just does not cease to exist, which would make EU more attractive for many people.

Sorry for the late Quote buhhat YOU ARE PLAYING WITH GREY BANNER often too, i bet it is for x5 and dont lie
For fuck sake Linux, fix your signature.

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2014, 05:24:31 pm »
+3
Sorry for the late Quote buhhat YOU ARE PLAYING WITH GREY BANNER often too, i bet it is for x5 and dont lie

Pay attention to the context mate. I simply rephrased what Algarn said.

If I wanted to play for x5 only I could as well use the Byz banner on that alt. But I use that character for siege when Greys are playing because I like to play with them.

In case you have not noticed, I have alts in quite a few clans. Clans I enjoy playing with. The concept of playing with people you like might be new to you, but it does work out pretty nicely.

EDIT: And people are surprised whenever I say that Germans are retards...
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 05:28:10 pm by Switchtense »
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.