Author Topic: Can't start cRPG  (Read 793 times)

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
Re: Can't start cRPG
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2014, 08:32:02 pm »
i however do know how to change it!  for some reason if using a laptop or pc with a built in processor it recognizes the launcher as a program which doesnt require the gpu, however once it starts the program it continues using it believing its still the same program, or using the same program settings of the launcher.

to change it from your built in laptop processor to another processor you simply do the following.

1.open your nvidia control panel

2.while in the control panel, click on 3d settings tab to open it, it may already be open

3.click on the manage 3d settings

4. find the warband gamemode in the program customize window, its located next to the "add" and "remove" buttons, while in that locate the following, if it is not in the list, click "add" and locate the warband.exe or crpg launcher and click it to add it

5. Once added, you will see the box below, the box can be scrolled down and has many settings, this will be the box you will look for this word something similar to gpu, and click on it, set it to use your gpu rather then a built in processor.  It may be under use max performance, or something similar based on your language.

6.  once done, go to the bottom of the window, and click accept, it will set the settings

7. start the launcher and tell me how it didnt work on the forums.

8. go to irc and complain in chat. wait because europeans have the patience to grow beards before answering your questions.  the link to irc will be located in the spoiler

Cheers! Now I know how to do it as well :D
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Lord_Bukkit

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Can't start cRPG
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2014, 08:34:06 pm »
+2
thanks for the help guys... cRPG is running and I'm ready to play.

cya on the battle field!!!