Author Topic: Help Squids  (Read 4401 times)

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • Renown: 371
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AoW squid
  • Game nicks: Wesley
Re: Help Squids
« Reply #60 on: July 08, 2014, 05:26:00 pm »
+1
now now folks. Many close battles. Great commanders on Black Company side(I hope thats unholy). In Webb's battle I didnt even know when to attack or not I was so concerned about all those archers lol. Fuckkkkk it was tough.
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

http://www.insomniagamer.com/lp/leagueofangels/loapink/

Offline UnholyRolyPoly

• Earl
  • Renown: 348
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 08, 2014, 05:41:12 pm »
now now folks. Many close battles. Great commanders on Black Company side(I hope thats unholy). In Webb's battle I didnt even know when to attack or not I was so concerned about all those archers lol. Fuckkkkk it was tough.

When all else fails shoot the hell out of em. 

And I barely commanded each battle.  I just let the mercs win it.  They did a good job. 
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 05:58:48 pm by UnholyRolyPoly »

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #62 on: July 08, 2014, 05:46:11 pm »
+4
Unholy, if you happen to launch another attack on Squids, I strongly encourage you to not accept Bagge to your battles anymore.

He is insanely annoying and does not deserve the exp you gave him today. Out of my 25 deaths I am pretty sure that at least 15 were Bagge. This is unacceptable and such incidents must be avoided in future.

Thank you!
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
« Reply #63 on: July 08, 2014, 05:56:59 pm »
+4
No worries. It was the last battle I played in Strategus. I just wanted annoy Phoenix since he was spamming "help Squids" :P
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline Switchtense

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 08, 2014, 06:17:31 pm »
+2
Well I doubt he was more annoyed than me :D
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of Wutang, Justice League
  • Game nicks: Batman_Holiday_AoW
« Reply #65 on: July 08, 2014, 08:10:11 pm »
+2
You attacked Astralis, you attacked Acre, you attacked Frisia, and you turned one attack from LCO into a war.  Why declare so many wars if you can't handle another?

Forgot about the Kalmar Union, who you also attacked.
Correction, LCOH sneak attack with out the use of diplomacy was dealt with a good slap in the face down in Dhibbain. Again we welcome another faction down to our level of diplomacy which you all seem to hate so much.

Lol.... I came in your ts and told you we were taking Knudarr within a week or two.  You straight up ganked it.  We got word you told Geforce to attack one of our villages.  2 weeks later they hit Peshmi.  Then you merc'd for them under pseudonym and lied about it like a pussy only to admit it later.  And all the while we were suppose to be friends. 

So now we're at war.  Welcome to our level of diplomacy. 

And again... we told you publicly we would return the village and every bit of your troops and gear for a decent battle time.  You refused.

Once alligator found out we wanted peshmi you guys had no problem taking it from our grasp so again we're even.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 08:17:45 pm by Holiday203 »

Offline UnholyRolyPoly

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 08, 2014, 11:17:15 pm »
Once alligator found out we wanted peshmi you guys had no problem taking it from our grasp so again we're even.

First... glad to see you're finally admitting to being a complete cunt.  Second....  we never even took Peshmi lol.  Dach was old Fallen.  He joined Bird Clan and they went inactive.  He got tired of playing and gave us the village on one condition....  If Bird became active again we would give it back.  And honestly.... we would have honored that deal.  Nobody ever asked about it.  Not even you.  I was running the faction at that point.  And I was shopping the village.  If you had simply asked for it I would have given it to you in exchange for trade rights there.  If you really wanted it then why did you talk to Alligator?  Why not talk to me?  Why go through such a roundabout process of fucking Black Company over when all you had to do was ask?  That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.  You guys admit to getting your pawns (Geforce) to take it for you at a point when we were allies.  Why have you been denying it for the last few weeks? 

lol.  This is too easy.  We already knew all this shit.  But I'm glad you finally admit it. 

« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 11:35:04 pm by UnholyRolyPoly »

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #67 on: July 08, 2014, 11:23:05 pm »

And to all the Black Company guys stop fucking teamhitting meCongrats on being the only clan to tolerate me for a full 9 months.    8-)

I'd love to see you come back, if and when you do, to us!
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 09, 2014, 01:53:39 am »
+2
First... glad to see you're finally admitting to being a complete cunt.  Second....  we never even took Peshmi lol.  Dach was old Fallen.  He joined Bird Clan and they went inactive.  He got tired of playing and gave us the village on one condition....  If Bird became active again we would give it back.  And honestly.... we would have honored that deal.  Nobody ever asked about it.  Not even you.  I was running the faction at that point.  And I was shopping the village.  If you had simply asked for it I would have given it to you in exchange for trade rights there.  If you really wanted it then why did you talk to Alligator?  Why not talk to me?  Why go through such a roundabout process of fucking Black Company over when all you had to do was ask?  That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.  You guys admit to getting your pawns (Geforce) to take it for you at a point when we were allies.  Why have you been denying it for the last few weeks? 

lol.  This is too easy.  We already knew all this shit.  But I'm glad you finally admit it.

Again I'm not admitting we stole anything we just know what we wanted and we acted on it. At this point I wished we never stepped in to help you this strat.

Offline UnholyRolyPoly

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 09, 2014, 02:09:40 am »
Again I'm not admitting we stole anything we just know what we wanted and we acted on it. At this point I wished we never stepped in to help you this strat.

Ditto.  Had we not negotiated with LCO to save your ass they would have wiped you in the early stages.  You stole their shit and they were ready to declare war.  How many goods did we give up AFTER fighting more battles than anyone else in strat?  1500?  That's chump change now but it was huge at the time. 

BTW...  we never asked for your help.  We were perfectly willing to finish what we started.  Kudos to Astralis and Frisia for a great war.  It's a shame the way it ended.  At the time we were burnt out and glad it was over.  But it was a shitty way to go. 

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 09, 2014, 04:23:24 am »
+1
Ditto.  Had we not negotiated with LCO to save your ass they would have wiped you in the early stages.  You stole their shit and they were ready to declare war.  How many goods did we give up AFTER fighting more battles than anyone else in strat?  1500?  That's chump change now but it was huge at the time. 

BTW...  we never asked for your help.  We were perfectly willing to finish what we started.  Kudos to Astralis and Frisia for a great war.  It's a shame the way it ended.  At the time we were burnt out and glad it was over.  But it was a shitty way to go.

lol'd

Offline Balikar

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moonshine, Cruxton
« Reply #71 on: July 09, 2014, 10:49:24 am »
Correction, LCOH sneak attack with out the use of diplomacy was dealt with a good slap in the face down in Dhibbain. Again we welcome another faction down to our level of diplomacy which you all seem to hate so much.

Again, you attacked LCOH earlier this strat as well.  Exhibit A:

http://forum.melee.org/diplomacy/aow-declares-war-on-hospitaller/

Offline Switchtense

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 09, 2014, 02:19:53 pm »
Y'know that nerf that stopped archers running away from infantry, turning and then instantly shooting?

I think they didnt nerf it enough.

Wrote that in the other thread already. Saying Archery is OP using Bagge as an example is like saying anything else is OP using Chase as an example :D

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • Renown: 371
  • Infamy: 196
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AoW squid
  • Game nicks: Wesley
« Reply #73 on: July 09, 2014, 04:39:33 pm »
This thread has gotten to sour for hiding in a mercenary recruitment area.. LOCKED!
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

http://www.insomniagamer.com/lp/leagueofangels/loapink/