Author Topic: We complain about not having good fights  (Read 6327 times)

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
Re: We complain about not having good fights
« Reply #120 on: February 27, 2014, 05:14:26 am »
+3
Thank god we have such an impartial person chosen to be the head NA admin.  Everyone knows how reliable and neutral you are in your decisions.  You are doing an awesome job!

You're not supposed to use that type of statement sarcastically, Kesh. Tisk tisk.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline HarryCrumb

• Earl
  • Renown: 339
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 27, 2014, 07:35:52 am »
+4
P.P.S.  Artyem it just comes across as lame - do you even play crpg anymore?
#realtalk #fkdracul

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #122 on: February 27, 2014, 08:54:40 am »
+3
Thank god we have such an impartial person chosen to be the head NA admin.  Everyone knows how reliable and neutral you are in your decisions.  You are doing an awesome job!
Leagues better then Shik, say what you will, let the downvotes commence... Let it rain, let it rain, let it rain...
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #123 on: February 27, 2014, 06:09:30 pm »
+3
Leagues better then Shik, say what you will, let the downvotes commence... Let it rain, let it rain, let it rain...

Shik is at least funny
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline dreadnok

• Marshall
  • Renown: 838
  • Infamy: 562
  • cRPG Player
  • fuck these jerkoff kids
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KBW<MB<SoW
  • Game nicks: Gorp_The_Gorger
« Reply #124 on: February 27, 2014, 06:18:49 pm »
+4
Gobblins are shitty baddies and need to crutch on a EU backed mega alliance

Little do you baddie nerdy butt-faces realize that your gobblin horde is actually crutching on the player bases of clans funded entirely by EU super conglomerates. You think you've got it all figured out? You'll win it all? You baddie faces will capture the whole of NA, yeah, only to have your "allies" stab you in the cooch and turn it all around on you. And the gobblin banner will be torn down, replaced by the hammer and sickle of[size=24ptw] the EU hordes[/size].

First the Maine, now this. When will we learn, I ask you all?

No clue what the fuck was said or conveyed but it was mindbending, and on a side note mesh, its hard to switch sides from people you play with. You call out daruvian yet sandy is a hell of a fucking leader in these battles. Daruvian just yells at people  when he team wounds them. I been in other battles that were clusterfucks because of leadership, I think I'll stick with sandy
« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 06:28:16 pm by dreadnok »

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 27, 2014, 08:22:33 pm »
+2
k...ive read all this shit, i have friends in every camp so im not biased for one bundle of sticks over another...but honestly...this strat is gonna be gayer then aids

maybe if the faction actually had enough active members to make full rosters out of their OWN players, sadly NA has a whooping pop of 100 fucking people, so clan alliances are bound to happens. And no i dont agree just cuz its a war game there SHOULD be alliances...pfff imo it would be a lot better war game if clans were out for themselves trying to prove which was the best clan at war.

And by that i mean which was the best AT WARFARE...sadly this war game has some bad mechanics that make afk traders with powerful friends seem like conquerors

Imo...Kesh is right, hate me if u will i dont fucking care, its the honest truth.

Months from now when small independent factions are still struggling along, the super-alliances will easily have a shit ton more resources as ever village they attack right now is a guaranteed win, since no one will sign against them, whereas the independents have people actually trying to keep them from gaining a fief thus more power

In the end, very few fights will prob go down, the supers wont fight against eachother....so there is nothing to stop them from taking over the map.... lol taking over the map to do what? the independents with maybe a village or two and small resources...they wont stand a chance attacking , they wont stand a chance defending

They wont have the gear, they wont have the resources, and even if they did, they dont have the rosters, PLUS, since their enemies are all allied, they wont have much of a break is someone attacks them...vs a mega alliance where even if u are attacked, another part of your grand alliance comes to ur aid and takes the weight of ur back.

and then when all the inde's are wiped, and the only ones left are the super alliance...pff they will prob just quit, saying they won the game and moved on....pffff u dont win shit when there is no chance of losing anything lol

i dont know Hosp all that well, admittingly they are the clan i have fewest friends in, and the least amount of time spent in TS

but ill be damned if i dont admire them right now, i like how they play the game, i like how they try to win, and i respect them when they lose

cheers to u Hos...its gonna be u vs the fucking world this strat...may the best clan \ super cant be beat alliance win

i said it looked like strat 5 would be a joke...let me rephrase

shamefully disgusting and fucking disgraceful...war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #126 on: February 27, 2014, 08:38:27 pm »
+2
war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest

I'm adding that to my sig - great phrasing covering all of strat 5 and the mentality of all the trade simulator clans.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #127 on: February 27, 2014, 09:02:54 pm »
+1
Every person seems to be forgetting that last Strategus the path to great warfare and fun times in NA was based off of huge alliance v. huge alliance. The most fun conflicts were things like TKoV V. Occitan, FCC V. Hospitaller, et cetera.

I also don't understand how people have enough video game amnesia to forget that just four or five months ago I led just about the only fucking active Strategus faction, one I pulled from thin air, while the people posting in this thread about how this Strategus will be shit because of AFK mega-factions were doing roughly the following:

Keshian -- Inactive leader of the largest or second largest Strat faction, which made no offensive maneuvers for months.
Betard -- Inactive member of the third or fourth largest Strat faction, which made no offensive maneuvers for months and was so cripplingly inactive with its hordes of resources that it got destroyed by Occitan in just like a week.
Plumbo -- Member of HoC, the faction whos only interaction with the rest of the map was my faction sending attacks on them while they inactively camped Almerra with over ten thousand troops. Were in a mega-alliance with TKoV/MB for most of the Strat.

None of you seem like the greatest representatives to be speaking on the matter. I know you're all just making inaccurate third party speculation because I myself have still not decided exactly what to do with my faction. I could do anything. I know I certainly haven't put together this faction for it to AFK somewhere.

Honestly, I don't get how nobody is calling Keshian out for being a hypocrite. Four months of no Strategus shouldn't be enough for everyone to forget that Keshian was pragmatically in control of or the representative of the largest super power on the map for the greatest amount of time. The person who is just months later telling us that having two 20-man factions ally is absolutely disgusting behavior is coming from the person who last Strategus abused new clans into feeding him troops time and time again (SKoT, GoW, Acre, Berserks), and creating the mega bloc of FCC which was at least as large as any alliance he is accusing of going on now.

EDIT: Someone tell me I have autism for making this post on my day off.

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 27, 2014, 09:21:31 pm »
+3
Every person seems to be forgetting that last Strategus the path to great warfare and fun times in NA was based off of huge alliance v. huge alliance. The most fun conflicts were things like TKoV V. Occitan, FCC V. Hospitaller, et cetera.

I also don't understand how people have enough video game amnesia to forget that just four or five months ago I led just about the only fucking active Strategus faction, one I pulled from thin air, while the people posting in this thread about how this Strategus will be shit because of AFK mega-factions were doing roughly the following:

Keshian -- Inactive leader of the largest or second largest Strat faction, which made no offensive maneuvers for months.
Betard -- Inactive member of the third or fourth largest Strat faction, which made no offensive maneuvers for months and was so cripplingly inactive with its hordes of resources that it got destroyed by Occitan in just like a week.
Plumbo -- Member of HoC, the faction whos only interaction with the rest of the map was my faction sending attacks on them while they inactively camped Almerra with over ten thousand troops. Were in a mega-alliance with TKoV/MB for most of the Strat.

None of you seem like the greatest representatives to be speaking on the matter. I know you're all just making inaccurate third party speculation because I myself have still not decided exactly what to do with my faction. I could do anything. I know I certainly haven't put together this faction for it to AFK somewhere.

Honestly, I don't get how nobody is calling Keshian out for being a hypocrite. Four months of no Strategus shouldn't be enough for everyone to forget that Keshian was pragmatically in control of or the representative of the largest super power on the map for the greatest amount of time. The person who is just months later telling us that having two 20-man factions ally is absolutely disgusting behavior is coming from the person who last Strategus abused new clans into feeding him troops time and time again (SKoT, GoW, Acre, Berserks), and creating the mega bloc of FCC which was at least as large as any alliance he is accusing of going on now.

EDIT: Someone tell me I have autism for making this post on my day off.

LOLOOLOOLOLOLL

Umm my liege...i didnt join HoC till strat was done...umm

i was there for the almarra siege, if i recall...i was on the attackers side..... for both battles lol

u deff have autism and i love ya for it, but damn son, might wanna get that check brah
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 27, 2014, 09:23:56 pm »
+1
Then what were you doing on Strategus that makes you so worthy to comment as you are?

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 27, 2014, 09:37:52 pm »
+1

Really??  Are you really trying to pretend you were more active than FCC was?  The longest stretch in 18 months of fighting we didn't go on the offensive was 30 days when it looked like frisians (which you were a part of at the time a little before gobblins were formed), occitan, lost legion, hospitallers, and chaos were all about to go on the offensive against us - needless to say frisians and occitan kind of poopooed out at the thought of attacking a castle (we took over a dozen castles/cities by fighting) so we went right back to attacking again.

FCC had about 500 battles and FCC battles accounted for almost 1/4 of all the troops lost in all of NA strat.  Don't even try to pretend your boy band alliance of 4 different clans beating up the smallest and weakest factions on the map while walking around in glitched gold bought full plate armor can even compare.

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 27, 2014, 10:40:21 pm »
+1
rofl doesn't change the fact that for the last like four months of strategus you didn't do anything

Offline Lemon

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Lemon Company
  • Game nicks: #Free Lemon 2012
  • IRC nick: Lemon
« Reply #132 on: February 27, 2014, 10:51:34 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)

Sincerely, everyone.
(click to show/hide)
Lemon Luther King JR, has a dream, where all trolls are treated with fairness and equality. Lemon's want to be able to vote, and ride in the front of the bus, and drink from the same fountain that we do. Please right this inequality

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 27, 2014, 10:52:26 pm »
+2
rofl doesn't change the fact that for the last like four months of strategus you didn't do anything

Huh?  last 4 months was us fighting Central Confederacy and lost legion and before that was hospitallers until we made truce with them and before that us taking some villages and a castle from occitan.  Then about 1-2 weeks later declared end of strat and we just started attacking ourselves.  Gobblins didn't do much that last month and a half (i know you kept telling everyone work and school but there were dozens of other members in the faction that could have attacked), plus SKoT actually put up good defenses and didn't just roll over to your full plate armies and you just idled with no more tiny factions to beat up on.

P.S.  How did we even get off topic like this
(click to show/hide)
- who cares about last strat, its making this a good strategus that counts.  And that means breaking bad habits of trying to always be friendly and kissing ass with everyone else on the map in a war game.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 10:58:32 pm by Keshian »

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 27, 2014, 10:57:52 pm »
+1
rofl kesh right