Other Games > ... and all the other things floating around out there

Europe1300 - Medieval Browser Game

(1/119) > >>

Vibe:
Recently found this cool realistic medieval browser game (text based) that is currently in (late) alpha that I can play from work and managed to persuade a couple of clanmates to join me in on the cause.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

http://europe1300.eu

Medieval simulation with economy, politics and warfare. Real historical kingdoms!
Become a citizen of a medieval kingdom (peasant, craftsman, merchant, clergy, knight, baron, count, king). Plow your land, work in your workshop, construct mansions, fight in battles, obtain offices.

The game is basically a mix of simulation, RPG, adventure, strategy, economy, political games, where you control your character and you perform actions by spending stamina. Stamina replenishes slowly over time so the game is somewhat slow paced, which means you can basically log once or twice per day to perform actions and still keep up.

Currently working features:
- Building workshops, fields, mansion
- Crafting
- Marketplace (selling, buying, price fluctuations)
- Levels, skills
- Politics / hierarchy system (kings, barons, priests, pope)
- Battles, warfare between countries
- Vassalization
- more

Since it's in alpha it doesn't have a huge population, so it was fairly easy for us to claim an inactive kingdom (Milan). The game is getting actively developed though.

If you want to join us pick any of these kingdoms when creating character:
- KINGDOM OF MILAN - main kingdom with the biggest amount of cRPG players, current King: Vibe
- ARCHDUCHY OF AUSTRIA - smaller kingdom ran by Knitler
- KINGDOM OF BULGARIA - currently 1 man kingdom ran by Antiblitz
- KINGDOM OF SWEDEN - Led by Arn, they urge scandinavians to join them

You are of course free to join whatever kingdom you want if you want to play on your own - we were lucky and managed to find a Kingdom with inactive leader so I easily claimed the throne, now we're working on making the realm prosper 8-)

Screenshots (artwork is WIP obviously):
(click to show/hide)visitors can't see pics , please register or login

If you need any help with the game ask here.

Lennu:
Amazing artwork!

Rhygar666:
hah gayyyyyy

IR_Kuoin:
I'm currently the richest person in Milan.

PS: Cheap flour in stock.

Vibe:
Yeah we're in Kingdom of Milan. Most of the political offices are already appointed to my guys, but there are a few free (you get some gold daily as a salary). You can see them in one of the screens.

Honestly it's a cool game if you're bored or just to have something to click while you're doing something else.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version