Author Topic: 'old' greathelm by dejawolf  (Read 1662 times)

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
Re: 'old' greathelm by dejawolf
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2014, 08:05:26 pm »
+1
item that will be used for 5 minutes by some trolls

So your judgement of a troll trumps all others?  Maybe the ones who want to use it are serious "elititst" players too.

You come here with your silly mr. serious attitude, forgetting that it's a decent sized population that play this mod, and each player has different tastes and ideas of what fun is to them.

I'm for super heavy serious items AND the quirky ones too, cos I know how to play serious but also when to have fun.

Just gtfo and play some SP game where everything is realism bla bla.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

willy wheels, owl wheels, bogey wheels, hot wheels, mag wheels, billy cursey, mary the dyke from across the road, john the black bloke, what about stamps? teddy i shit meself, fleming house, greggers, pop-inn, don't woory - 50, i mog ka musik, t

Offline musketer

• Count
  • Renown: 213
  • Infamy: 120
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2014, 08:12:55 pm »
So your judgement of a troll trumps all others?  Maybe the ones who want to use it are serious "elititst" players too.

You come here with your silly mr. serious attitude, forgetting that it's a decent sized population that play this mod, and each player has different tastes and ideas of what fun is to them.

I'm for super heavy serious items AND the quirky ones too, cos I know how to play serious but also when to have fun.

Just gtfo and play some SP game where everything is realism bla bla.

For sure, users like you with logical suggestions like lederhosen is what needs this mod to be perfect.

Offline MountedRhader

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • Farewell, I am free
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2014, 08:14:27 pm »
+1
That looks like the great helm with (black/white) hat, but without the hat. It still looks great, like a topfhelm.

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2014, 08:20:28 pm »
That looks like the great helm with (black/white) hat, but without the hat. It still looks great, like a topfhelm.

Yea, well spotted. It is indeed that helm, just without the hat  :wink:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login