Poll

Will it be better than bannerlord?

Yeah, way better
97 (43.1%)
Don't think so
128 (56.9%)

Total Members Voted: 225

Author Topic: Kingdom Come: Deliverance  (Read 61806 times)

Offline Vexus

• Count
  • Renown: 198
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deus_Mortis
Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance
« Reply #390 on: February 14, 2018, 05:15:57 pm »
the 2nd part in the interior is unplayable for me, the framerate is like 2 times slower than in the outside. i'm not sure how much should i upgrade my graphics but i guess by a ton so i'll stil with the flight ticket instead and wait for optimalization if it comes :)

agree that saving via drining potion is totally stupid. if some people want to play like 20 mins they're forced to buy an item for ingame currency that is not really cheap. or they're forced to run to some bed to sleep and they can't turn off the game immediately. ill design.

Yea that was my issue with it. If I have only 30 mins of playtime, I have to stop whatever I'm doing to find something to drink (Or craft it) or somewhere to sleep.

Not gonna happen. Thankfully there's alternate methods to remedy that.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: February 14, 2018, 07:21:23 pm »
+2
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ser Henry of the Down's Syndrome tribe. Terrific choice for the main character.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: February 14, 2018, 08:11:09 pm »
+2
a knight from Order of genetic disorder

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #393 on: February 14, 2018, 09:49:28 pm »
+2

Looks like a tanned Finn.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 1177
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Thryn
  • IRC nick: Black Bastards
« Reply #394 on: February 14, 2018, 09:51:48 pm »
getting lots of freezes when im doing basically anything as well as fps drops

We may not love corrupt government, but we must love our country.

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #395 on: February 14, 2018, 10:11:25 pm »
getting lots of freezes when im doing basically anything as well as fps drops

Might work for you but after I enabled vsync using nvidia control panel the freezing was less common, but still happens a few times but not as bad as it was, which was at least one or two times a minute. Lots of people having freezing problems if you look at the steam community hub but not a lot of fixes.

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
  • Renown: 784
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: February 14, 2018, 10:12:46 pm »
+1
I had fps drops as well but switching from Borderless to Fullscreen fixes it. The problem is every time you alt-tab it goes back to Borderless, so you have to remember to revert it.

I'm having a lot of trouble fighting outnumbered. I don't like this lock-on system a bit. While I'm switching target - and praying it's the one I want to switch to - one of them hits me as my camera turns. Combat feels clunky especially outnumbered. Seeing how many mods are made already after one day, I hope this can be improved with them.

Also, enemies seem to get a turbo-boost when you try to run away and mount your horse. As you sit properly on your horse already galloping, they suddenly throw you off. Wtf is that shit...

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: February 14, 2018, 10:38:11 pm »
+1
This game is moddable? What are the chances of a multiplayer pvp mod?
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #398 on: February 14, 2018, 10:40:21 pm »

Looks like ragnars son in Vikings, before he is an adult in the show. Always hated him, looks so damn suspect.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Asheram

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: February 14, 2018, 10:43:54 pm »
Looks like ragnars son in Vikings, before he is an adult in the show. Always hated him, looks so damn suspect.
You mean Bjorn right? Because Ubbe looks alot like young Ragnar in the first season.
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #400 on: February 14, 2018, 10:45:03 pm »
You mean Bjorn right? Because Ubbe looks alot like young Ragnar in the first season.

Right, i forget the names because that show is so retarded  :mrgreen:

(click to show/hide)
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Chris_the_Animal

• Duke
  • Renown: 663
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Chris
« Reply #401 on: February 15, 2018, 12:08:57 am »
+1

I think hes looking more like Ivar when hes chilled (doesnt happen often though^^)

Bros never die!

Offline Asheram

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: February 15, 2018, 01:14:04 am »
I think hes looking more like Ivar when hes chilled (doesnt happen often though^^)

Are there any moments like this in the game?
PENDULUM

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #403 on: February 15, 2018, 02:06:57 am »
+6
game actually runs well on my AMD budget baller PC that sits basically just at "recommended" specs- only have to turn down the usual anti-aliasing and other intensive settings. High/ultra on everything else.

story is pretty good- i'm never going to compare vidja game dialogue to proper prose or fiction material. sure would hate it if i did that.

about the main character and his dialogue...I am having a blast with it because I knew from 10-15 minutes in that Henry was fucking autistic, dude. like, he's a cRPG character. completely unaware of social class and cues, consistently manages to insult nobility and act like a simple-minded jackass. sometimes gives awkward, clipped, short sentences like "......ok" with long pauses.

then the camera cuts to his stupid fucking vacant face with the expression so devoid of any spark of intelligence or sentience that you're not even sure there IS an expression on his face. seriously was in stitches for a lot of the early game because of this

was very frustrated by segments of the combat before I realized about the pretty necessary camera lock. really just wanted to have nothing like that and use my obviously stellar warband skills to overcome. having some difficulty getting blocking to work (also causing me to lmao to myself because its just like cRPG amirite) properly.

I had fps drops as well but switching from Borderless to Fullscreen fixes it. The problem is every time you alt-tab it goes back to Borderless, so you have to remember to revert it.

I'm having a lot of trouble fighting outnumbered. I don't like this lock-on system a bit. While I'm switching target - and praying it's the one I want to switch to - one of them hits me as my camera turns. Combat feels clunky especially outnumbered. Seeing how many mods are made already after one day, I hope this can be improved with them.

Also, enemies seem to get a turbo-boost when you try to run away and mount your horse. As you sit properly on your horse already galloping, they suddenly throw you off. Wtf is that shit...

the most relevant critiques here. for the last part, i am assuming that the developers were trying to reduce "metagameyness" by removing the capability of aggroing a couple of bad guys off a group and running far enough so you only have to fight them. motherfuckers will run fast as FUCK at you if you turn around to try and flee. this might be because the RPG elements are more relevant than i imagine, and their GOFAST stat or w/e is waaaay higher than Henry the autist's

« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 02:10:35 am by Sandersson Jankins »

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #404 on: February 15, 2018, 02:13:53 am »
+1
Should've made the main char. a chad, at least with a stronger chin, he kinda looks like a pussy.
Imo the idea behind the game was to show that not every aspect of history was filled with strong knights with loud uproaring voices who save the beautiful princess from the evil men, it was to offer a more humble and realistic perspective on how history went. Remember, this game focuses heavily on history as opposed to fantasy bullshit you see in games like Skyrim for instance.

One of the best reviews I read on the game immediately told people who were looking for nothing but action to not buy the game and move on, as the game is incredibly story based and not action based.

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,