Poll

Who Wins?

Lehsma
151 (60.9%)
Ras ''The Mad Cuz Bad Samurai'' Frenzy
97 (39.1%)

Total Members Voted: 247

Voting closed: November 26, 2013, 01:13:17 pm

Author Topic: The 1.000.000 Gold Duel Leshma vs Ras ''The mad cause Bad Samurai'' Frenzy  (Read 25614 times)

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
Re: The 1.000.000 Gold Duel Leshma vs Ras ''The mad cause Bad Samurai'' Frenzy
« Reply #105 on: November 24, 2013, 03:10:57 pm »
+1
Here he comes, former so-called clannie of mine. Let's get the facts straight Umbra, shall we. Player or person called Leshma (aka myself) left this mod couple of times. Two times I created a bit of drama, once it was a prank loom giveaway (I can still feel the butthurt of those vultures who didn't get any looms for their fake sweet talk).

Now let's talk a little bit about you. You left once from what I remember but you went out with quite a bang. Whole goddamn day you were ruining everyone's else enjoyment by teamkilling them repeatably, while being on alt (sign of a coward, do it on main if you have balls).

You can talk shit about me, because there's a lot of material for it. But don't think you have any moral highground to back up the shit you're spewing cause I remember all the tiny little details, about stupid stuff many of you did in the past. My three breaks are nothing compared to your idiotic, berserk episode. Luckily, cmp believes in 2nd, 3rd, 4th... 49th chances. If it were up to me, for what you did I would keep you permabanned both on forum and ingame.

Welp, first of all i was on my main when i did that, the main main you probably remember was deleted long ago. Secondly, we were never clannies. At least in a sense i consider clan members to interact. We never did any teamwork together, you never socialized with us, hell i never even heard your voice. In fact, I would have no idea who you are if you didnt constantly spam the forum with your borderline personality disorder.

But its always hilarious to see your holier than thou attitude, and when you get called out on it its amusing to see the personall vendeta card you try to pull.

Annd thirdly, i wasnt given a second chance. I bought a key on sale, mainly because i wanted to shoot the shit with the Bandits again, who couldnt really find any game to play as a group like this one.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 03:15:21 pm by Umbra »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline sF_Guardian

• Marshall
  • Renown: 738
  • Infamy: 254
  • cRPG Player
  • In honour of Pepe the kindest baguette
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sad Hobo Guild, Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Peso, Dondergod, Hobo_loves_Pepe, Ras_Putin_the_stronk, FrenchBow_le_tarlouze, Forrest_Trump...
  • IRC nick: Peso
« Reply #106 on: November 24, 2013, 03:22:18 pm »
+5
Offering my services as spiritual leader.

My program:

-Rain dance (you know, Leshma has an agility build)
-Cheerleaders
-Torch dance
-Deep and humilating voice
-The will to help you winning because the whole community would be terribly surprised
-39 str hitting dummy
-Japanese war music
-Help with Harakiri

and a whole lot of weed.
I don't want to give a feedback to molly neither i want to ban him,I wanted to give advise high authorities to take his admin rights.Panos you monkey wrench where would u put this topic enlighten me you cancer fuck.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2543
  • Infamy: 1839
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 24, 2013, 03:30:46 pm »
+1
Welp, first of all i was on my main when i did that, the main main you probably remember was deleted long ago. Secondly, we were never clannies. At least in a sense i consider clan members to interact. We never did any teamwork together, you never socialized with us, hell i never even heard your voice. In fact, I would have no idea who you are if you didnt constantly spam the forum with your borderline personality disorder.

Which is good, because I don't want to have anything with the spoiled kid like you. I bothered Gnjus to make a clan mainly because of Gazda, Fasader, Gnjus, Prpavi, El_supreme and Dado. We used to play a bit as team, everyone wearing same gear as Gnjus in the beginning. so Gnjus created the clan where I got accepted even though I was never on teamspeak.

After that I quit cRPG for few months, just to found out about new clan Bandits after I got back. If I recall right, I was allowed to join that clan as well. But that was never the clan I joined it the first place. Fellowship of the Gnjus was somewhat themed, nice group of players who were listening to orders. Bandits were much bigger, but trollish clan and I never liked doing what the rest of you guys did all the time. For some reason, even though I never was on teamspeak this person Panos who I met for the first time back then, knew a lot about me.

Btw. I've seen someone on siege using old my old friend banner with bear and green background.

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #108 on: November 24, 2013, 03:43:31 pm »
+4
OMG! This duel needs to happen. For money and honor. I forbid anything else! Do not even consider to withdraw Lesh! This is too much entertainment!

It will be epic!

I hope Raz choose his mentors well, although I'm on his side here. :D Raz, Leshmas tears are worth much much more than gold. Just remember that!
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 03:50:04 pm by Thomek »

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Umbra

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 24, 2013, 03:44:39 pm »
You got accepted because everyone who was in the balkans got accepted at that time. The my old friend banner you saw is the relatively new The_Bills clan, which consists of the cromy old friend core of the my old friend, Bandits, Saracens, whatever you want to name it, which we agreed would be just the guys that played already for 3 years together.

You can attack me with any ad hominem you want, but the fact is that you dont know anything about what the Fellowship is because you never bothered to get to know any of us, yet you feel entitled enough to talk about it just because you were marginaly there at the very beginning.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 04:05:44 pm by Umbra »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1404
  • Infamy: 2254
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 24, 2013, 04:05:53 pm »
+1
Ad hominem? :lol:

Dude, I'm not attacking you to prove that I'm some kind of early my old friend member or whatever. I said that you're spoiled kid because only spoiled children think that ruining everyone's else fun is hilarious. That has nothing to with the rest of my post. I don't find it funny or awesome that you came to a brilliant idea to teamkill whole server for couple of hours as a way to saying goodbye to this game and community. That's pathetic and nothing more than that.

I know very well how miniscule is my part in my old friend, no need to explain it to me. But the fact stays, that Gnjus didn't want to make a new clan at that moment because he left Mercs few weeks before. I met the dude on server a week or so before I started being obnoxious about him forming a clan for players from former YU. I was new to the game and he spoke the same language as me, that's why we had a conversation. I had fun for few weeks, left the mod after that. Wanted to rejoin that clan, got accepted but left after I saw what kind of fun you guys prefer and that's not my kind of fun. That's all, really.

Offline djavo

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 120
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Salut
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HDZ_wing
  • Game nicks: Djavo
  • IRC nick: Kebab_Monteno
« Reply #111 on: November 24, 2013, 04:08:28 pm »
+5
but left after I saw what kind of fun you guys prefer and that's not my kind of fun. That's all, really.

So you don't love anal sex I suppose

Offline Umbra

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 24, 2013, 04:13:49 pm »
You really want to continue with the spoiled child card, you, of all people? Yes i went nuclear for 5 rounds of crpg, you want to compare that to three years of your constant forum tantrums? Are you really that suprised that Panos knew about you when you "joined"? I would be suprised if anyone participating in this forum didnt know about you, with the endless ammount of inane bullshit you keep spewing. Thanfuly the posting history cant be deleted, so your autistic tantrums are plain for everyone to see.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #113 on: November 24, 2013, 04:18:49 pm »
+3
As the last 2 Samurai left on the EU battlefield I wish to stand by you Raz when the time to defend your honor comes.

and remember: mushin no shin
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Fartface

• Earl
  • Renown: 476
  • Infamy: 288
  • cRPG Player
  • Centurii
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deathcore,Djentcore,Deathmetal,Brutal,Slam
  • Game nicks: Growling,Grunting,Screaming,Squeeling
  • IRC nick: Fuck I love it.
« Reply #114 on: November 24, 2013, 04:21:11 pm »
+7
As the last 2 Samurai left on the EU battlefield I wish to stand by you Raz when the time to defend your honor comes.

and remember: mushin no shin
Shit just got serious.

Offline enigmatic_stranger

• King
  • Renown: 1118
  • Infamy: 48
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 24, 2013, 04:21:53 pm »
+8

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2239
  • Infamy: 2553
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 24, 2013, 05:34:27 pm »
+1
You really want to continue with the spoiled child card, you, of all people? Yes i went nuclear for 5 rounds of crpg, you want to compare that to three years of your constant forum tantrums? Are you really that suprised that Panos knew about you when you "joined"? I would be suprised if anyone participating in this forum didnt know about you, with the endless ammount of inane bullshit you keep spewing. Thanfuly the posting history cant be deleted, so your autistic tantrums are plain for everyone to see.

At least I know the difference between forums and in game and don't go batshit on people because I got an impression of this community by reading these forums. When I play, during the rounds, I read and post here. And stick to the forum rules most of the time doing that. Forum rules are there to prevent total douchebaggery but these forums aren't something you should take serious. They exist because of the game and most of us use forums to have some quality time between rounds. My way is posting a lot, sometimes even contradicting myself. It's not like I'll be accepted to Mensa if I watch every word that I'm writing in here.

Many people are well aware of the way I act on forums, but some of them know how I behave ingame. They know the difference. Similar can be said about Ras_FrenzYYY. He's quiet dude in game and uses these forums to have some fun by annoying certain people. But he doesn't go overboard with it. Reason why both chadz and cmp give these funny titles to us is because they don't play the game enough. This is the only place where they can judge our character.

So you don't love anal sex I suppose

No, I don't.

Offline enigmatic_stranger

• King
  • Renown: 1118
  • Infamy: 48
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 24, 2013, 05:50:42 pm »
+3
At least I know the difference between forums and in game and don't go batshit on people because I got an impression of this community by reading these forums. When I play, during the rounds, I read and post here. And stick to the forum rules most of the time doing that. Forum rules are there to prevent total douchebaggery but these forums aren't something you should take serious. They exist because of the game and most of us use forums to have some quality time between rounds. My way is posting a lot, sometimes even contradicting myself. It's not like I'll be accepted to Mensa if I watch every word that I'm writing in here.

Many people are well aware of the way I act on forums, but some of them know how I behave ingame. They know the difference. Similar can be said about Ras_FrenzYYY. He's quiet dude in game and uses these forums to have some fun by annoying certain people. But he doesn't go overboard with it. Reason why both chadz and cmp give these funny titles to us is because they don't play the game enough. This is the only place where they can judge our character. 
Hmm... Most of the time I use ingame chat to trashtalk and spam random shit... Oh wait, it's also what I do in forums. Now I don't know what to think about myself.

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
  • Renown: 535
  • Infamy: 960
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • O===((:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: GTX
  • IRC nick: GTX
« Reply #118 on: November 24, 2013, 05:54:18 pm »
Considering they're two of the worst people in the community, it is particularly ironic. As the OP shows, being notoriously stupid is a surefire way to get a custom forum title, GTX and Leshma both having had some funny ones imposed on them over the years.

Oh yes. Insult/harrass me now, because that is completely necessary. I have no part in this ''event'', i just wrote a few messages like everyone else. My messages was not targeted towards anyone in particular,  So why do you feel the need to jump back on the hate-bandwagon towards me?

This thread just proved my statement 100% right, you could not ask for a worse answer than this from the community. It ended up in a complete drama chaos again, lol. (What a suprise :lol:)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1364
  • Infamy: 877
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 24, 2013, 05:56:40 pm »
+1
Hmm... Most of the time I use ingame chat to trashtalk and spam random shit... Oh wait, it's also what I do in forums. Now I don't know what to think about myself.

Your choice, your game. If it isn't against the game/forum rules, I don't mind. But won't be your companion in it :)