Author Topic: Who else here plays Stainless Steel for Medieval II Total War Kingdoms?  (Read 35348 times)

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
They appear somewhere on the coast of Lithuania near big fortress that I dont remember the name.

Like ptx said , + they got some decent throwers too (I was mainly using them + mounted archers as my ranged units): I love those guys, they need to be handled with a looooot of caution but if you manage to place them nicely (no obstacles, time to throw AND retreat, no team kill...) they can one shot anything... even generals.

Offline Ronin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 859
  • Infamy: 198
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Started with BYGV, Gracul AI and Vh/VH as Poland. Bring it on baby :lol:
Quote from: BlindGuy
Seems the fascists are gaining ground once again in UKR... right vving politics is SO bad for the general populace but STILL in times of trouble the uneducated turn to them for help, simply because they are so amoral they vvill supply those vvilling to fight vvith vveapons rather than knovvledge.

My UU key is broken incase you can't tell :D

Offline Havoco

• Duke
  • Renown: 538
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospookfans
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Havoc
  • IRC nick: Havoco
So I started a campaign as Sicily. Ended up seducing a Venetian general to my faction. That Venetian general ended up becoming king. :? Now his son is king but my family tree is completely fucked. All it shows now is the Venetian generals parents. On top of that, it says my king is a regent. Will my family tree come back after he dies or am I fucked?
Pock gobblers

Offline Tor!

• He's Tor!
  • Marshall
  • Renown: 739
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Tor
Keep the bloodline intact, no matter what!  :P

Had that with Norway as well, princes / princesses came of age as they normally do, but I restarted just because of the annoyance of the messed up family tree.
[00:53] <xant> i used to play on eu_1
[00:53] <xant> then i took an arrow to the knee

Offline Tore

• Item Manager
  • Renown: 882
  • Infamy: 329
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Can anyone link me that mod that decreases loading times? 5 min loading is annoying :cry:

Offline Ulmarth

• Baron
  • Renown: 117
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ulmarth_Mad_Haggis
+1
Can anyone link me that mod that decreases loading times? 5 min loading is annoying :cry:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?377983-Faster-Turn-Times-for-6-3

Here u go jewface