Author Topic: Dadao or Danish GS?  (Read 3492 times)

Offline Hunter_the_Honourable

• Count
  • Renown: 229
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Killing fairy riders for the good of cRPG.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Anti-fairy riders.
Re: Dadao or Danish GS?
« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2013, 10:19:27 am »
Why does everyone hate GTX so much?

He disconnected from a few duels because he was probably mad at people beating him because they were STR builds or whatever, sure that is pretty silly since it's just Internet Duel Points but really, who gives a shit? Everyone who keeps bringing it up obviously cares more about duel points than GTX otherwise they wouldn't bring it up every thread like he has committed some huge crime against humanity.

GTX seems like an alright dude from his posts unlike the majority of people who feel the need to quote every post he makes, even helpful ones just to insult him for something he did once in a video game. Seems like you guys have a problem distinguishing what people do inside a video game from them their personality's.

True that there's nothing wrong with DCing if someone kills you and you get annoyed but when you do it to everyone who threatens to ruin your K/D and make you lose a duel on EU3, and you do it on a regular basis it kinda makes you look quite pathetic. GTX also used to (before dueling point system) duel you and if you won he would duel you agian and again until he won and once he did he would refuse any other duels from you. Kinda sad no?

IMO people would respect GTX more and consider not just saying "you rage quit because someone beat you" plus the fact he bullshits about his "computer problems" just adds to the reason people dislike him. Everyone GTXs its a normal thing to do, but to do it because someones better then you and you can't accept that OR because your K/D is not 30-1 is really really childish.

Something a 12 year old CoD player would do imo.
How can you trust People?
They are Humans
I never trust Humans.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2013, 10:24:09 am »
+4
So what's "broken" about 2h stab animation? It sure ain't ghostreaching much more than any other attack in this game. Then again ghostreach is more related to the model of the weapon and the length associated with it. If you want to talk ghostreach have a look at barmace.

Want to talk about 2h stab OPness? Is it a good animation? Yes, but hardly OP. Both poles and 2h long weps suffer from turn rate nerf and tweaked sweetspots. Longer 2h's have lower stab damage than poles as well. Then again none of that matters if you downblock.

lrn2downblock 2hstabplaylegit
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 10:29:42 am by Vibe »

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 28, 2013, 11:00:02 am »
+4
(click to show/hide)
Everyone GTXs its a normal thing to do, but to do it because someones better then you and you can't accept that OR because your K/D is not 30-1 is really really childish.

Really really childish is also bringing into each and every thread shit which happened more than half year ago.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2013, 11:03:32 am »
+2
way to

the thread guys
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
  • Renown: 535
  • Infamy: 960
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • O===((:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: GTX
  • IRC nick: GTX
« Reply #64 on: January 28, 2013, 11:44:14 am »
True that there's nothing wrong with DCing if someone kills you and you get annoyed but when you do it to everyone who threatens to ruin your K/D and make you lose a duel on EU3, and you do it on a regular basis it kinda makes you look quite pathetic. GTX also used to (before dueling point system) duel you and if you won he would duel you agian and again until he won and once he did he would refuse any other duels from you. Kinda sad no?

IMO people would respect GTX more and consider not just saying "you rage quit because someone beat you" plus the fact he bullshits about his "computer problems" just adds to the reason people dislike him. Everyone GTXs its a normal thing to do, but to do it because someones better then you and you can't accept that OR because your K/D is not 30-1 is really really childish.

Something a 12 year old CoD player would do imo.
U are rarely on the same server as me, the only time we rly are is EU_4.

I did it once in a duel, but alright.

Anyway most of ur stuff is based on opinion and rumors, and it wont change.

« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 11:47:34 am by _GTX_ »

Offline BlueKnight

• Marshall
  • Renown: 983
  • Infamy: 200
  • If you run, you will only die tired...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
« Reply #65 on: January 28, 2013, 03:24:45 pm »
+2
Why does everyone hate GTX so much?

He disconnected from a few duels because he was probably mad at people beating him because they were STR builds or whatever, sure that is pretty silly since it's just Internet Duel Points but really, who gives a shit? Everyone who keeps bringing it up obviously cares more about duel points than GTX otherwise they wouldn't bring it up every thread like he has committed some huge crime against humanity.

GTX seems like an alright dude from his posts unlike the majority of people who feel the need to quote every post he makes, even helpful ones just to insult him for something he did once in a video game. Seems like you guys have a problem distinguishing what people do inside a video game from them their personality's.
I thought exactly like you unless I saw him raging after getting killed on EU 3 and boasting how awesome he is and how it should not have  happened.

2h class has the same variety with polearms, what I find disgusting is a lolstab outreach a thrust from a heavy lance, or a ghostreach from a right swing, outreaching my Poleaxe.

That you don't know how to time a hit doesn't matter it has ghost reach (which to be honest doesn't exist u nab). When you attack and miss your body is exposed and upperbody closer to the enemy and then you get hit. It's pretty common distancing game lol... Also half of the other points you mentioned make no sense so I'm going not to give a single fuck and wash the dishes or tidy the flat a bit. Also will check what makes this funny noise inside my PC. In this way I will spend my time on something more worthy than leading endless discussion in somebody's topic.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 03:34:08 pm by BlueKnight »

Skyrim UI

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
  • Renown: 535
  • Infamy: 960
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • O===((:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: GTX
  • IRC nick: GTX
« Reply #66 on: January 28, 2013, 03:34:26 pm »
I thought exactly like you unless I saw him raging after getting killed on EU 3 and boasting how awesome he is and how it should not have  happened.
Anyway most of ur stuff is based on opinion and rumors, and u wont change. U have quite an impressive hate towards me, since u do this kind of stuff towards me in every thread.

PS: I use the SoW, which i find to be a good weapon.

PS2: plz lock this thread, it does not seem like u will get more out of it. I am very sry for causing the derial indirectly, but i just cant do anything about em.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 03:38:03 pm by _GTX_ »

Offline BlueKnight

• Marshall
  • Renown: 983
  • Infamy: 200
  • If you run, you will only die tired...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
« Reply #67 on: January 28, 2013, 03:36:11 pm »
+1
Anyway most of ur stuff is based on opinion and rumors, and u wont change. U have quite an impressive hate towards me, since u do this kind of stuff towards me in every thread.
I do that in every thread? It's the first post I mentioned your name lol... Check the forum if you want.

Skyrim UI

Offline Joseph Porta

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 234
  • cRPG Player
  • (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻. take all my upvotes! Part-time retard
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild Enthousiast,
  • Game nicks: Wy can't I upvote my own posts, Im a fucken genius, yo.
  • IRC nick: Joseph_Porta
« Reply #68 on: January 28, 2013, 04:05:31 pm »
Dadao is good weapon and dgs is a god weapon
Whatever you prefer tbh
No gramatical errors where made here
Btw
Gay ass 2nd page lol
I loot corpses of their golden teeth.
But he'll be around somewhere between Heaven and The Devil, because neither of them will take him in, and he'll be farting loudly and singing a filthy song.

i'll be there at around
chadztime™

Offline Hunter_the_Honourable

• Count
  • Renown: 229
  • Infamy: 178
  • Killing fairy riders for the good of cRPG.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Anti-fairy riders.
« Reply #69 on: January 28, 2013, 05:59:03 pm »
Really really childish is also bringing into each and every thread shit which happened more than half year ago since the minor nerf to the DG and GG.

:wink:
How can you trust People?
They are Humans
I never trust Humans.

Offline Aethelwolf

• Baron
  • Renown: 84
  • Infamy: 8
  • Mercenaries
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Aethelwolf
« Reply #70 on: January 28, 2013, 06:34:16 pm »
+3
thanks to everyone who actually helped, not just threw shit on each other.
So I bought the SoW and it feels natural the most to me, has stab, good attack rating and reach.

Aethelwolf
Aethelwolf, son of Uhtred, rightful owner of the Bebbanburg castle

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #71 on: January 28, 2013, 06:36:14 pm »
thanks to everyone who actually helped, not just threw shit on each other.
So I bought the SoW and it feels natural the most to me, has stab, good attack rating and reach.

Aethelwolf

good, nice wepon choice, now lock this thread before the shit starts again  :mrgreen:
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works