Author Topic: Dadao or Danish GS?  (Read 3502 times)

Offline Panos

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 1319
  • Infamy: 551
  • cRPG Player
  • Hate for 2h kuyak my old friends.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Varangian Guard
  • Game nicks: Varangian_Panos
  • IRC nick: Panos
Re: Dadao or Danish GS?
« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2013, 01:26:41 am »
----------------------------------------------------------
So you compare killing player who played 1000+ hours of 1 class which has fully loomed etc. with killing an alt which has in best case +3 weapon and that player has been playing with it for 1 max 2 gens?

Also how many times did they kill you with their alts? Also what if I killed you with my 1h lvl 28 alt? Am I skilled then? You fucking look at the best players of crpg and are angry that they can kill you when they play with 2h. Where are those shitloads of nabs scoring top as 2h?

Not to mention that polearms are the best battle weapons with giant variety with shieldbraking, balanced, knockdown, horse rearing, etc. short and fast, long and fast, superlong and slow etc. Best class for horseman to make a hybrid. Polearm is a battle-class. 1h is the surviving class with some truly damaging, amazing, fast and knocking down weapons (knocking down like warhammer). Used unloomed warhammer and knocked down Idzo 3 times with 3 hits in 1 duel. Let him stand up after each knockdown. Similar thing with Tyr. It's not that easy to hit somebody with your German Greatsword. Your moves are easy to read unless you fight some Macro-Qoray or other 2h for example with 24 agi.

Also I often play with my alts just for lulz and don't care if I get killed or not and I guess any normal person like Hearst or other doesn't care either. Game is for joy and your constant whining at 2h (that you never play to see if what you say is actually true) is poisoning my fun.

I would take 1 speed and damage from longsword/hbs and like 2 damage from some axes and do something with miaodao and dadao so those weapons are more balanced. Currently it's just so easy to take great axe and spam when enemy is feinting and when he gets hit he clearly starts playing calmly and carefully because 1 more hit and guy is gone. German and Danish aren't as good as you think, but you are too blind to try other class. There are players that I want to take German Greatsword not their longsword or Miaodao because then it gets very difficult.

After playing 20+ gens of 2h I actually expect to know how to use the 2h weapon and you shouldn't be mad if some 2h kill you with actually one of the last gay weapons.

tl:dr

I`m not here to read the story of your life.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BlueKnight

• Marshall
  • Renown: 983
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • If you run, you will only die tired...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2013, 01:32:00 am »
+4

tl:dr

I`m not here to read the story of your life.
Why do I even waste my time trying to teach you something... With such an attitude you will never even try to understand.

Skyrim UI

Offline Panos

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2013, 01:35:42 am »
+2
Why do I even waste my time trying to teach you something... With such an attitude you will never even try to understand.

For me the definition of skill is using your brain + good footwork + good timing to know when to land a hit.

Not to loom a Kuyak and a Greatsword and endlessly spam abuze the ghostreach and the lolstab.

I don`t need no one to teach me nothing.

Edit for Osiris : I Don`t have a problem with all 2handers, only the ones who abuse it (90% of it )  :lol:

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2472
  • Infamy: 284
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2013, 01:37:53 am »
+2
Blueknight there is no problem being a great 2h :P (well panos has a problem with it) but playing only 2h doesn't make you a great crpg player. at least not to me :D the true greats pwn with every class

It doesn't make you great but it means you're decent player. If you're great archer/thrower/xbow but can't kill anyone decent in melee when you switch to pure melee class that means you're not a decent player.

And great 2H usually are more than decent with any other class, 1h no shield being maybe the easiest thing to adapt to.

Offline Panos

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2013, 01:40:05 am »
+1
----------------------------------------------------------
So you compare killing player who played 1000+ hours of 1 class which has fully loomed etc. with killing an alt which has in best case +3 weapon and that player has been playing with it for 1 max 2 gens?

Looms have nothing to do with skill, secondly, yes I am comparing because that says a lot. You play as a 2hander, you top the scoreboard you are a fine dueller and when you try something else you suck?? It`s like playing Counter Strike with wallhack, and all of a sudden you switch the wallhack off and you suck.

Also how many times did they kill you with their alts? Also what if I killed you with my 1h lvl 28 alt? Am I skilled then? You fucking look at the best players of crpg and are angry that they can kill you when they play with 2h. Where are those shitloads of nabs scoring top as 2h?

Probably they killed me less times than I killed them and sorry a player who tops only one class is not a best player.
If you want to talk about the bestest of this mod I would suggest you seeing Muffin,Chase and Gurnisson, topping all classes with ease.

Not to mention that polearms are the best battle weapons with giant variety with shieldbraking, balanced, knockdown, horse rearing, etc. short and fast, long and fast, superlong and slow etc. Best class for horseman to make a hybrid. Polearm is a battle-class. 1h is the surviving class with some truly damaging, amazing, fast and knocking down weapons (knocking down like warhammer). Used unloomed warhammer and knocked down Idzo 3 times with 3 hits in 1 duel. Let him stand up after each knockdown. Similar thing with Tyr. It's not that easy to hit somebody with your German Greatsword. Your moves are easy to read unless you fight some Macro-Qoray or other 2h for example with 24 agi.

2h class has the same variety with polearms, what I find disgusting is a lolstab outreach a thrust from a heavy lance, or a ghostreach from a right swing, outreaching my Poleaxe.

Also I often play with my alts just for lulz and don't care if I get killed or not and I guess any normal person like Hearst or other doesn't care either. Game is for joy and your constant whining at 2h (that you never play to see if what you say is actually true) is poisoning my fun.

Prpavi answered to you about Hearst.

I would take 1 speed and damage from longsword/hbs and like 2 damage from some axes and do something with miaodao and dadao so those weapons are more balanced. Currently it's just so easy to take great axe and spam when enemy is feinting and when he gets hit he clearly starts playing calmly and carefully because 1 more hit and guy is gone. German and Danish aren't as good as you think, but you are too blind to try other class. There are players that I want to take German Greatsword not their longsword or Miaodao because then it gets very difficult.

I don`t want a stats nerf, JUST FIX THE FUCKING LOLSTAB ANIMATION!!
REMOVE IT, CHANGE IT I DON`T CARE!!

After playing 20+ gens of 2h I actually expect to know how to use the 2h weapon and you shouldn't be mad if some 2h kill you with actually one of the last gay weapons.

Happy?
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 01:56:22 am by Panos »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1413
  • Infamy: 2549
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2013, 01:45:25 am »
+2
For me the definition of skill is using your brain + good footwork + good timing to know when to land a hit.

For you definition of skill is waiting the whole round hidden somewhere, camping for a while waiting for someone to pass by, killing him in one blow because he's wounded. After that you spam a little and if you're lucky you kill couple more people (heavily wounded by ranged and other players) or maybe they are noobs so you kill them easily because they can't block well.

That's not skill bro, that's playing like a coward.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2013, 01:47:11 am »
+1
I guess any normal person like Hearst or other doesn't care either

you mean the same guy that disconnects when getting ganked, than magically appears in the spectator list a second later? I find Bjords drunk racist ramblings more normal that that.

And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Panos

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 28, 2013, 01:48:16 am »
+1
For you definition of skill is waiting the whole round hidden somewhere, camping for a while waiting for someone to pass by, killing him in one blow because he's wounded. After that you spam a little and if you're lucky you kill couple more people (heavily wounded by ranged and other players) or maybe they are noobs so you kill them easily because they can't block well.

That's not skill bro, that's playing like a coward.

Still beats your lolstab spam bro.

And we can hit eu3 anytime you want.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1992
  • Infamy: 194
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 28, 2013, 01:54:53 am »
+1
Still beats your lolstab spam bro.

And we can hit eu3 anytime you want.

I don't duel, it's not the reason why I play this game so I don't do it.

Offline Panos

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 28, 2013, 01:57:15 am »
I don't duel, it's not the reason why I play this game so I don't do it.

You can talk the talk but as it seems you can`t walk the walk.

Typical Leshma.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2380
  • Infamy: 2652
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 28, 2013, 01:59:19 am »
+3
you mean the same guy that disconnects when getting ganked, than magically appears in the spectator list a second later? I find Bjords drunk racist ramblings more normal that that.

He's not the only one. Most "great" players do that or GTX the first moment they aren't "pwning". I don't play the game to pwn and always endure a lot of shit that happens to me like 3 headshots in a row from god knows where, 4 ganks by different groups of players (five or more clan members) and many situations like that. When that shit isn't happening I always end with k/d higher than 4 for that particular map but when I'm ganked/shot/couched/bumped it's pretty damn hard to have good k/d or a lot of points. Many people refuse to play under those circumstances.

Also, he's a dumbass. When you d/c like that it counts like you've been killed. You get +1 death.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 02:04:19 am by Leshma »

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
  • Renown: 535
  • Infamy: 960
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • O===((:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: GTX
  • IRC nick: GTX
« Reply #56 on: January 28, 2013, 08:38:59 am »
+3
You can talk the talk but as it seems you can`t walk the walk.

Typical Leshma.

Im up for duels, if u want to ''talk the talk'' urself.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #57 on: January 28, 2013, 08:40:40 am »
+3
Im up for duels, if u want to ''talk the talk'' urself.

Can you schedule this duel on a day where your internet/game won't disconnect you halfway in?
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
  • Renown: 535
  • Infamy: 960
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • O===((:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: GTX
  • IRC nick: GTX
« Reply #58 on: January 28, 2013, 09:01:46 am »
+2

Can you schedule this duel on a day where your internet/game won't disconnect you halfway in?
My one time vs so many people.... damn its amazing.

Anyway i wont need it vs panos. ;)

Not to loom a Kuyak and a Greatsword and endlessly spam abuze the ghostreach and the lolstab.

I don`t need no one to teach me nothing.

So u are skilled if u can that do, but if u do it with a 2h... then ur shit (got it, seems legit).

Offline BADPLAYER_old2

• Earl
  • Renown: 360
  • Infamy: 235
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Not a Bad player
« Reply #59 on: January 28, 2013, 10:03:04 am »
+6
Why does everyone hate GTX so much?

He disconnected from a few duels because he was probably mad at people beating him because they were STR builds or whatever, sure that is pretty silly since it's just Internet Duel Points but really, who gives a shit? Everyone who keeps bringing it up obviously cares more about duel points than GTX otherwise they wouldn't bring it up every thread like he has committed some huge crime against humanity.

GTX seems like an alright dude from his posts unlike the majority of people who feel the need to quote every post he makes, even helpful ones just to insult him for something he did once in a video game. Seems like you guys have a problem distinguishing what people do inside a video game from them their personality's.