Strategus > Strategus General Discussion

Strategus rules

(1/6) > >>

Haboe:
The rules for strategus have been confirmed.

When you read the rules, you have to keep Meow's common sense rulen in the back of your mind at all times.

Use of siege equipment:

1) Ladders
                    1.1) Floating ladders. You are not allowed to stay on floating ladders. If for some reason your ladder becomes floating, you are to get off it, even if it means suicide.
                    1.2) Ladderplacement. For now there are no rules on unrealistic ladders, so they are allowed. (as long as you keep the other rules in mind)
                    1.3) Siege-equipment on ladders is not allowed. This includes using siege shields, other ladders and everything you can make with a construction-site.
                    1.4) Ladders in open battles (anti cav) are allowed as long as the ladder is legit according to rule 1.2.
                    1.5) Cavalry is allowed to use ladders.
          2) Forward spawn
                    2.1) Spawning at enemy forward spawn is allowed. This means you are allowed to set your spawn at any forward spawn on the map, no matter who build it.
          3) Siege towers
                    3.1) Using ladders from siegetowers is allowed.
                              3.1.1 Using siege equipment that are the result of a moved siegetower is not allowed.
                    3.2) Using siege shields on siegetowers is allowed
          4) Covering flags
                    4.1) covering flags with any equipment is not allowed. This includes ladders, siege shields, construction sites and anything you can produce with a construction site.

Battle/ siege
          1) Prolonging a battle
                    1.1) End battle, common sense rule. Feel free to troll around when the battle is over, but don't extend it too long, crpg no delaying rules applies here.
                    1.2) If the attacker is out of siege equipment, and no longer has any way of getting into the castle or town, he has to retreat ("getting into the castle" means getting in the defender spawn zone. If defenders are in a place that cannot be reached from their spawns without siege equipment, they will have to come down).
          2) Spawnraping
                    2.1) Spawnraping the enemy is allowed. It's your teams responsibility to defend your flags, if you lose controle over an area you might get spawnkilled.

Strat map
          1) CMP's rules for not attacking your village to delay your enemy
          2) Multiaccounting. It is not allowed to own and use multiple more then 1 account on strategus.
          3) Accountsharing. It is not allowed to log into other players accounts.
          4) Night time. Night time is different for each player, therefore there are no rules to the usage of nighttime.
          5) Itembombing a fief. Dropping a lot of items in an enemy fief is not allowed. It causes incredibly long equipment lists for the fief.

Meow:
For the time being these will be the strat rules everyone has to stick to, they might be changed if necessary.
Feel free to discuss them further and give your own input.

Blackzilla:

--- Quote from: Haboe on January 20, 2013, 05:08:55 pm ---The rules for strategus have been confirmed.

When you read the rules, you have to keep Meow's common sense rulen in the back of your mind at all times.

Use of siege equipment:

1) Ladders
                    1.3) Siege-equipment on ladders is not allowed. This includes using siege shields and everything you can make with a construction-site.

--- End quote ---
Is it still allowed to throw ladders from siege equip you made? Like a siege tower, or throw a ladder that lands on a healing tent/foward spawn. I understand nothing on a ladder, but I'm curious to know if we can put ladders on siege equip.

Haboe:

--- Quote from: DoD_Blackzilla on January 20, 2013, 08:32:53 pm ---Is it still allowed to throw ladders from siege equip you made? Like a siege tower, or throw a ladder that lands on a healing tent/foward spawn. I understand nothing on a ladder, but I'm curious to know if we can put ladders on siege equip.

--- End quote ---

3) Siege towers
                    3.1) Using ladders from siegetowers is allowed.

So yes, using ladders from and to siege equipment is allowed.

CrazyCracka420:

--- Quote --- 1.5) Cavalry is allowed to use ladders.

--- End quote ---

Oh snap!  Now I don't have to try and be covert when I ride up to the castle with a ladder!   :twisted:

Also battle/siege rules 1.1 and 1.2

I'm assuming if you're out of tickets as attackers, and then run out of siege equipment, that is fine to keep pulling things out of weapon racks until the enemy comes and kills you?  I think that should be allowed, I don't see it as delaying at that point unless you're actively running away from the enemy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version