Other Games > ... and all the other things floating around out there

Cyberpunk 2077 (Ones who made Witcher series)

(1/23) > >>

LordBerenger:
 :o

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/10/cyberpunk-2077-cd-projekt-reds-open-world-sci-fi-epic

CD Projekt is making this game.

Really love Cyberpunk type of games, movies. (Bladerunner, Equilibrium, Deus Ex series etc..). And they say it's gonna be a completely OPEN-RPG type of game. No gameplay so far but the concept is promising. Plus Witcher 1-2 were good games so i have faith in this.

So, what do you guys think about it? Win or Fail?

Ninja_Khorin:
Win.

I love cyberpunk. Also, you should read more cyberpunk, Berenger.

Leshma:
I was about to make a new thread. Berenger wtf? This isn't american game :?

Personally, can't wait. Have a huge hard-on for cyberpunk and steampunk games (Deus Ex ftw).

LordBerenger:

--- Quote from: Ninja_Khorin on January 11, 2013, 01:17:00 am ---Win.

I love cyberpunk. Also, you should read more cyberpunk, Berenger.

--- End quote ---

When it comes to books i tend to stay out of sci-fi and such lol. Dunno why. Sci-Fi are best as movies, series and games imo.

But that's just me but yeah. Looks great.

Banok:
Hmmm well im playing witcher 2 atm, I was expected it to be greatly refined from witcher 1, but its still really bad game overall. I still like the graphics/setting/story, but the combat is awful spam left click and wait till enemies die. and the ui general mechanics of the game are still shoddy, I had 2 bugs preventing me from completing the tutorial. Yes I had to look up tutorials for the fucking tutorial. not worth my money even on steam sale.

so CD projecktkct are successful for making 2 bad games both adaptations of a someone elses successful books. they seem like cool guys for being anti drm, but I dont see any reason to be hyped about their next game, especially if its their own IP.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version