Author Topic: Expiring exclusive banners  (Read 5574 times)

Offline Jano10

• Noble
  • Renown: 20
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Renegade_Jano
Re: Expiring exclusive banners
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2012, 06:26:01 am »
When we added the exclusive banners we made the mistake to increase the auction rate for the first few days so people could get them quicker. The default interval is a new banner auction every ~4 hours to distribute them evenly across a month. We are running out of time now and if your banner is expiring in the next days you might lose it/auction for your slot not showing up (though you can bid on another banner slot to renew your own, doesn't have to be the same).

Is there a way to get exclusive banner quicker than auction?

Like lets say we can get it cheaper at the auction hall, but we can buy em more expensive at the Shop?

That would be far cooler if you ask me just a suggestion :D

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
Re: Expiring exclusive banners
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2012, 09:35:47 am »
+2
- increase banner holding time to 3 months
- give already suggested warning message to be able to prolong a certain banner slots

reasons:
- With this banner system, and the included suggestions, outdated clans still loose banner slot and free up slots for other new established factions, there will still be a fluctuation, just a slower fluctuation.
- Established clans, have done already a lot of work and put a lot of effort into establishing their clan, why make it tougher on them then on the new upcoming clans which still have to prove themselves. Yes this is elitist, still i in this case i find it reasonable.
- Less micromanagement
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future