Other Games > Total War Series

Third Age Total War

<< < (14/14)

Fips:
Started to play this again. Installed the sub mod FROGS (Which i played before already, great addition to the mod!) and currently pwning with the reunited Arnor. Was a bitch to get though. The sub mod makes the Shadow of Angmar (Orcs of Gundabad) quite nasty enemies since Eriador barely has any good units in the beginning and mid-early game. But now the wild men of dunland are making my days hard. The Balance feels very great with that submod, i'm having a hard time on medium difficulty =D

Also, Divide and Conquer is now in open beta status, so be sure to check this sub-mod out as well. I think they got 32 factions in there with plenty of new units and whatnot.

Little Lord Lollipop:
Recently dived back into this, theres been a lot of progress on various submods in the past couple years. My favorite is MOS it adds a couple factions to native TATW and a ton of awesome (and sometimes glitchy) scripted events/quests.

DKNhz:
Nubz, DaC is best of all. It's pure perfection, check the link below.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?667436-Divide-and-Conquer-Version-0-52-Released

Banok:
yeah I recently started playing DaC sumbod and its really a great upgrade.

I still get fairly consistent crashes like every 4th end turn, but still worth it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version