cRPG > Announcements

How to: remove an admin

(1/15) > >>

chadz:
We have a new rule regarding admins + democracy (check out the subforum)

--- Quote from: chadz on February 24, 2011, 03:04:10 am ---We've been thinking for some time how to make a fair compromise between players and admins.

We hereby present you the admin aBooze Forum.

These are the rules, they are STRICT, you might get warned, muted or banned for ignoring them!

A. Nomination Phase
The Nomination Phase looks like this: you accuse an admin of abuse. You have to state the reason. Do this by posting a new thread with the name of the admin in the thread title.

B. Nomination Phase, Part 2
Now you need people sharing your opinion on the abusing admin. You have to get 15 unique posters in here that share the dislike of the adminning action of above mentioned admin. They dont have to state a reason, it might help though. NO spam, NO chitter, also NO defending. Purely stating that you dislike an admin. The only exception is the accused admin - he may post 1! post on his defense. No discussing of the topic.

C. Voting phase
When 15 posts are reached, a public, anonymous vote will be started, that will run for 72 hours. After that time, admin status will be removed if 50% or more voted on removing him.

--- End quote ---

Balton:
It's a pretty cool addition, Chadrick.

The only problem is, the game now features playground politics like it never held before.

ManOfWar:
Sounds good, I only hope I am doing a decent job and I cannot wait to see who goes onto the scaffold first,

also, cant it be abused by random assholes.. being assholes and just saying he dislikes the admin

cmp:

--- Quote from: ManOfWar on February 24, 2011, 03:30:31 am ---Sounds good, I only hope I am doing a decent job and I cannot wait to see who goes onto the scaffold first,

--- End quote ---

Well, it applies to EU only, so you have nothing to worry about. :D

BD_Guard_Bane:
Hmm. So, I have a hypothetical scenario.

What if somebody thought that cRPG players had suffered under the tyranny of the EU admins for so long that they had become scared, too scared to use this amazing new system to criticise their evil government?

What if that one brave individual decided to encourage people out of their fear by doing nomination phase part one for everyone?

So (entirely hypothetically), would that (hypothetical) individual be in (hypothetical) danger of a (hypothetical) mute/ban if they (hypothetically) made a nomination thread for every single EU admin, including (hypothetically) chadz him/herself?

I'm just asking because someone who isn't me really wants to do that, and PM'd me with their concerns, which I am posting here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version