cRPG > Game Admin Feedback

Admin Feedback Rules

<< < (3/3)

Switchtense:

--- Quote from: Tydeus on July 30, 2014, 04:48:50 pm --- Oh really?

--- End quote ---

It ill be. chadztime

WITCHCRAFT:
Admin feedback rules:

1) If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

2)

faltorisikos_2:
hey in here hope this is the right place :) been playing crpg for 11:00-00:20 danish time xD

and FIN just changed around in the maps randomly many got annoyed by it inc me he wouldt even use hit power to solve a problem in a map where a guy had jumped down in a volcano long down the buttom and wouldt tell him to join spectate og anything course they were good friends..... the admin abooozing there power for there clan/friends ingame has gone to far i say see it everyday almost now plzzz find some grown up people who actually wanne be admin for the reason of keeping this game in good and fair to all players not just to them self and there clan/friends

Xesta:
^ I laughed.

Gurgumul:
I like it when FIN comes and changes the maps. It's usually at night, when there aren't many players, so no harm done to the competitive aspect. Brings a bit more diversion to the game, as opposed to the current eleventeen boring maps that we're forced to play over and over again. I'd love to see more maps added to the rotation, maybe even randomly generated ones sometimes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version