Strategus > Faction Halls

Is there a Spartan Clan

(1/2) > >>

AlphaHunter:
If not im thinking of making one, any ideas/advice/ asistance would be appreciated. Thanks  :D

Dexxtaa:
The Old Stratia used to be a hoplite spartan clan. Not really anymore, as we're based around pragmatism now (being a Remnant and all).

ATS used to be a hoplite clan. They've gone over to archery and horse archery. Or something. And throwers. Or something.

If you're looking to make a hoplite/spartan clan, you need dedicated individuals. The tactics involved are relatively complex. I know some ATS do well with it. I know a bunch of my boys do well with hoplite tactics as well. But it takes practice, and shield and spear really doesn't work well without a buddy.

AlphaHunter:
Yeah thats what im thinking, it has alot of potential.

Dexxtaa:

--- Quote from: AlphaHunter on January 28, 2011, 05:11:21 pm ---Yeah thats what im thinking, it has alot of potential.

--- End quote ---

Massive potential. Devastating if it's done right. But you need real-time communication OR a very synergistic bond with your buddies. Better yet, both. 

Torp:
you'd need naked guys, but they dont look good in this game...

Other than that, remember that you need a nordic champions sword with your spear and huscarl.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version