cRPG > NA (Community)

How long will my ban last? *Subject to Change*

(1/2) > >>

Ecko:
This is a general outline of how long, if you are indeed banned, your ban may last. If you are a repeat offender it may last up to twice as long.

Bans may be questioned on the Community forum boards, but if you or a friend argue in game or provoke an admin, even if it was a mistake, the ban may be increased by a day or longer.

PLEASE NOTE: Some bans will be handed out after a warning/kick, but not all. Remember, if a player is griefing you, report them to an admin by pressing i. Do not take the law into your own hands.

Exploiting-247 days.

Intentional Team Killing (no warning needed)- 1 week.

Intentional Team Wounding - (no warning needed)1 week.

Obscene Names - 1 Day.

Leeching- 1 Day

Intentional Delaying - 1 Day

Lorden:
*evil masterplan*

Pretend to be someone's friend, when he's actually a troll you hate. Argue ban for him. Ban extended for your enemy. Hilarity ensues.

I love playing Devil's Advocate.

My suggestion would be to also ban whoever tries to argue bans ingame, for a shorter period of time. That would prevent the situation I outlined above.

Ecko:

--- Quote from: Lorden on August 23, 2011, 03:45:44 am ---
My suggestion would be to also ban whoever tries to argue bans ingame, for a shorter period of time. That would prevent the situation I outlined above.

--- End quote ---

I prefer a mute for that situation, but if it continues into admin chat then a temp ban for an hour wouldn't hurt.

Sphinxer:
247 days for exploiting .. any exploit ? :P

Donkleaps:
Nuke the whales.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version