Author Topic: UnBan Request  (Read 339 times)

Offline Mentlegen

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
UnBan Request
« on: August 11, 2011, 03:10:25 am »
Im Sorry. We were running around with the KKK tag on as a joke. We are truly sorry if we offended anyone and would like to get unbanned from the LLJK server. Only me and my friend were involved, the other people who used the black man tag or whatever it was used it to play along, they should not get in trouble for any of this. I am apologizing sincerely and am promising this will never happen again. We just saw the helmet in the armor section and thought it looked like a KKK item, so we were off. We know we conducted ourselves in a immature way and will never do this again, we are not racist. We know we offended some people and are truly sorry. Not that it helps, but the name was KKK_SandNergo (not SandN****r). The KKK was an evil and wrong clan of racists which should not have done what they did. Everyone deserves equal rights and a good life. I have learned my lesson and will never do this again, Sorry.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: UnBan Request
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 07:55:23 am »
The LLJK server is the cRPG_Texas_Battle server.  :wink:
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Mentlegen

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 10:27:07 pm »
I meant the official servers, im banned from all of them and cant even play strat. I promise that i've learned my lesson and will never do anything of this matter ever again. I even deleted the character and made a new one.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2011, 01:47:30 am »
Bans have been lifted.
Don't let this happen again.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.