Author Topic: ******Strat 6.5 starting*******  (Read 8216 times)

Offline Guray

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Geceniz esen, göğünüz bol yıldızlı olsun.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Guray
Re: ******Strat 6.5 starting*******
« Reply #60 on: March 11, 2016, 04:39:50 pm »
We might learn a couple of things from them. Acre tries to form a Mega Alliance with Gobblins (basically Kapikulu here) and they got a shittons of flame.Why? Because it kills the fun.

First of all lets not bring the "Kapikulu Joined UIF because they wanted to win." It is incorrect. We were one of the few clans who resisted UIF, besides some awful fails.Also we had a greater reason to join the UIF than that. I am not going to explain here all what happened in the past. So do not bring that here . Besides , We are like 7-8(only 2-3 of us playing crpg actively) people now who is in the UIF just because they are our friends and we are a community now. So your argument on Kapikulu is invalid.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
« Reply #61 on: March 11, 2016, 04:40:04 pm »
Ah, now i understand you. So now the fights will be like UIF vs FUN.. are you really expecting to fight the UIF and having fun at the same time? Dont think so mate. You need brute force and strenght to kill a bear.
That's why I wont fight them
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014

Offline Kalp

• Marshall
  • Renown: 750
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Form ranks, you maggots!
    • View Profile
    • Kahhhaaargaar!!! Uuurrr!!!
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Kalp_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Kalp
« Reply #62 on: March 11, 2016, 04:40:11 pm »
+3
None wants to fight in the ai fiefs cause there is not point, the gear is so shit you can't do anything, the fifes got fucking shortbows!!!

And this is one of your biggest problem and mistake. There is point, especially at first phase of strategus.

"Remember Dusturil"
The goal of Strategus battles shouldnt be to deprive your enemies of players, but to have full roster both sides and have the gear/tactics/strategy win the day rather than lack of merc support.

Offline Arthur_

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 557
  • Infamy: 148
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Basileia ton Romaion
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Arthur
« Reply #63 on: March 11, 2016, 04:43:20 pm »
+1
That's why I wont fight them

And thats the main reason why you get rekt in every battle.

Jackie who?

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
« Reply #64 on: March 11, 2016, 04:44:17 pm »
So let's not have any battles
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014

Offline Seroth

• Knight
  • Renown: 55
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Nordmen
  • Game nicks: Nord_Seroth
« Reply #65 on: March 11, 2016, 04:56:05 pm »
+1
I understand how it would be better for them.
But from strategic point of view when u have to counter 20k army with 6k army and u buying a little bit of plate to win with amazing KD u don't think about your enemies feelings.
I understand they get upset, but usually time and some trolling brings them back.

anti uif equipped armies outnumber us by much, so they have lots of ppl producing tickets and just not coming to battles. I can't call cowards those who doesn't want to play when they always outnumbered by 15 in roster, its logical, but can easily call cowards those who stopped coming to battles and anti uif end up with less mercs.

From what i saw you have enough tickets, probably 70% of what they have (because of their fails and mistakes, and losing significantly in battles)
In fact from now on you will win battles with 2:1(or more?) average K/D, because of your better gear, which you have because of better economy. That means you can afford to lose 500 tickets per battle and kill 1000( cap flag and waste another 500 of enemies).

Nebun, you're right, but you have to remember that their armies are far worse equipped and they can't afford better, cause lack of organisation. It means you still have the upperhand even though you have less troops.

Offline Av3ng3r

• Peasant
  • Renown: 8
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2016, 04:58:06 pm »
+1
And this is one of your biggest problem and mistake. There is point, especially at first phase of strategus.

There is basicly no point anymore. The 100 extra ticks the UIF would lose would make no difference.

I'm pretty sure I've only ever seen you fight for the UIF side and you have the audacity to criticize people for not wanting to fight them? Personally I get fed up with being in a team with people where the majority doesn't even manage to get a 1:2 kd.

Offline Arthur_

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 11, 2016, 04:58:36 pm »
I'm also trading a lot, and i see lots of anti UIF caravans. And i must say i like they way they do it. 200 troops unarmed with 5k crates, and than you wonder why your economy is trash.

Jackie who?

Offline Arthur_

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 11, 2016, 05:08:31 pm »
There is basicly no point anymore. The 100 extra ticks the UIF would lose would make no difference.

100 ticks + 10 battles = 1000 troops, and 1000 well armed troops arent such a joke anymore

Jackie who?

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 11, 2016, 05:09:04 pm »
From what i saw you have enough tickets, probably 70% of what they have (because of their fails and mistakes, and losing significantly in battles)
In fact from now on you will win battles with 2:1(or more?) average K/D, because of your better gear, which you have because of better economy. That means you can afford to lose 500 tickets per battle and kill 1000( cap flag and waste another 500 of enemies).

Nebun, you're right, but you have to remember that their armies are far worse equipped and they can't afford better, cause lack of organisation. It means you still have the upperhand even though you have less troops.

u probably considering armies in fiefs, but on the map u can't see those. + We don't have so much equipment.
We have to count everything they have all the time and count what we have all the time.
Yes they lost a lot. But as i said we could send only 6k against 20k, and now maybe 1.5 k more we have there. Yes better gear but for better KD. Who stops them from forming 5k good armies instead of 20k, where 10k in shity equip.
Its their choice
when UIF looks at you

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 11, 2016, 05:12:55 pm »
+1
i understand that interest to start is low and get ppl fighting is hard, we also had to kick ppl in one channel and ask them to sign up to battles. And when u lose, u have even less desire to show up. I was on losing side only at the beginning of first strat i think, when we lost our only village, but we was driven by anger and desire for vengence and won eventually :) i guess it doesn't work for everyone

NEED NEW GAME chadz!!!!!!
when UIF looks at you

Offline Heibai

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 438
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • Traps aren't gay
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems I guess
  • Game nicks: Heibai
« Reply #71 on: March 11, 2016, 05:13:11 pm »
+2
To all (Ex-)Anti-UIF guys and forum-only warriors, I just want you remind you that there are some battles upcoming today.

3 of them are offering free troops and gear, so why not use them efficiently and show up with 50+ people defending the AI fiefs? (Or at least 40, which isn't uncommon when UIF is siding with AI)

I hope you die IRL. What kind of fucking build is that?!

Offline Zaharist

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 76
  • cRPG Player
  • Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
« Reply #72 on: March 11, 2016, 05:14:33 pm »
+3
play strategus the way it was meant to be played

Let us play Strategus the way it is meant to be.

Didn't know that Strat was meant to be RP PVE game.

I thought that it was meant to be a war game, which means that if you get fucked, you fall back, get better and strike back.
I though it was also meant to be a strategic game, which means that you should use your brains and know the mechanics.

I want to remind you the time when UIF appeared at 1st strategus.

It was Strat 1.
Huge Templar blocked wiped small 22nd faction, betrayed by their powerfull allies (Shogunates and Guards if i'm not mistaken) in the south-east. These allies were just scared to face Templars.
Afterwards 22nd started preparing for the revenge. It was mostly a diplomatic thing: to find proper allies who will not be scared to fight against more powerful enemies/ cooperating.

UIF started as an alliance of fiefless 22nd battalion, GO (owning only 1 fief - Gisim) and DRZ owning some fiefs in the north and constantly fighting against Ninja, COCOs (or smth), Shogunates (supported by Mercs) and ATS.
At that time major forces of strat were
Templar block (some of their allies were bigger then the whole UIF)
Shogunates and Guards alliance
Mercenaries

UIF started with attacking Templar's allies. It was easy, cause they were not prepared to fight (being a part of a block that scares everyone). Templars kept fighting against neutral AIs (while their allies were being raped). When Templars had to face UIF they failed a lot with rosters, equipment, knowing strategus mechanics etc.

UIF was the REACTION to huge Templars block. The reaction was the REVENGE. UIF started with 22nd being WIPED OUT within 2 days. Not QQ and RQ which is quite usual for so called antiUIFs.
But it's easy to RQ and blame others for ruining fun. Unfortunately it's impossible to switch to "Easy" mode with reduced damage and stupid AIwhen you play Strat online :(

« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 05:18:54 pm by Zaharist »
Igni et ferro

pogosan

« Reply #73 on: March 11, 2016, 05:22:27 pm »
+1

Offline Zaharist

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 76
  • cRPG Player
  • Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
« Reply #74 on: March 11, 2016, 05:25:39 pm »
+1
me neither

I'd say it's the end of the last strat unless europeans gather together to challege UIF, wipe 'em out (they are not that unstoppable as they seem to be) and start playing on the whole map in the way you like
Strat is a competitive game, I believe it's more interesting to play against stronger opponents.
Unfortunately no such opponents for uif now.
Igni et ferro