Author Topic: Remember Remember the 23rd of December  (Read 20255 times)

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
Re: Remember Remember the 23rd of December
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2012, 04:19:12 am »
I'll just advice everyone accused here to not get involved in trash talk and just wait this out.
It's not like there will be bans just because that list is online now.

We'll contact people in question individually, nothing from official side will be in this thread.
Also this will in no way happen faster because someone felt like he needs to play the hero.

Offline Old Autobus

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bartering Brigade "Black Tea"
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2012, 04:23:03 am »
+4
If anything I said is wrong or made up. I accept that I should be IP banned and never return to cRPG again.

Ok lets say YES I'm wrong about him!

Bye Nocti, i'll miss you.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2012, 04:26:00 am »
+9
Also this will in no way happen faster because someone felt like he needs to play the hero.
There is a smidge difference between hero and "been a month, I think I'm being ignored."
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Leesin

• King
  • Renown: 1009
  • Infamy: 230
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Leesin
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2012, 04:32:32 am »
+4
I'll just advice everyone accused here to not get involved in trash talk and just wait this out.

We'll contact people in question individually, nothing from official side will be in this thread.

I should hope there will be bans when they have a forum selling heirlooms for real money.

Plus people wouldn't have to post it publicly after a month of waiting if it got dealt with in that time.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2012, 04:38:45 am »

I'm not a hero, I'm a villain. Because I give private information about cheating to public.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Meow

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2012, 04:41:24 am »
Point is, no matter what it won't be public.

There is a smidge difference between hero and "been a month, I think I'm being ignored."

Sure is, there is also a huge difference between posting random peoples names on here accusing them of multi accounting without actual evidence and those forum links with obvious stuff in them.

The first one is utter bs, the second one i started looking into today about 15 hours ago and will now stop that and not care any more because i lost all my motivation to waste time on it if someone thinks the lynch mob is a better solution.

If someone is doing official stuff for us and even if it is just a moderating a sub forum i expect them to contact someone before he goes ahead and posts this.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2012, 04:45:17 am »
+2
second one i started looking into today about 15 hours ago and will now stop that and not care any more because i lost all my motivation to waste time on it if someone thinks the lynch mob is a better solution.

I find that that adorable. <3

cRPG has always been rather fond of Lynch mods, as the previous "Give us the names to tar and feather!" for the autoblocker ban threads.  :lol:

I get your point though.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2012, 04:52:33 am »

Sure is, there is also a huge difference between posting random peoples names on here accusing them of multi accounting without actual evidence and those forum links with obvious stuff in them.

The first one is utter bs, the second one i started looking into today about 15 hours ago and will now stop that and not care any more because i lost all my motivation to waste time on it if someone thinks the lynch mob is a better solution.

If someone is doing official stuff for us and even if it is just a moderating a sub forum i expect them to contact someone before he goes ahead and posts this.

I offered witnesses, you can check the logs too, cmp can check it chadz can check it. Cmp asked me "are you sure? " I said yes and I'll bring witnesses too. I cannot prove anything since I cannot access to logs. How can I? but I can give solid examples.

About second one :

Jan 13 13:15:50 <Noctivagant>   http://rusmnb.ru/index.php?topic=10658.0
Jan 13 13:16:10 <Noctivagant>   http://rusmnb.ru/index.php?topic=13267.0
Jan 13 13:16:34 <Noctivagant>   " The starting price in USD: 350 rubles"
Jan 13 13:22:26 <cmp>   ********** (what he said doesn't matter)

6 days by today. What 15 hours you are talking about? I've reported this days ago ask [ptx] I annoyed the shit out of him to check stuff for me.

First one is BS ?

Identical nicknames showing in different rosters as main character is BS?

Man....

Offline Rogue

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 31
  • Margrave of Brandenburg
    • View Profile
    • HRE Forum
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Rogue_HRE Harald_HRE Lodwig_HRE Egidius_HRE
  • IRC nick: Rogue_HRE
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2012, 05:04:38 am »
+5
[...]i started looking into today about 15 hours ago and will now stop that and not care any more because i lost all my motivation to waste time on it if someone thinks the lynch mob is a better solution.

It is of course understandable that you prefer to handle stuff like this internally and avoid mobs and witch-hunts at the forums, like with the auto blocker issue. But no matter his intentions for posting this, "playing the hero" or feeling ignored after a month of waiting, leaving this issue at the sideline and not investigating it is the wrong decision.

Multi-accounting is for Strategus what the Autoblocker is for cRPG, the worst kind of cheating, one that deserves to be punished. Also those accused would also have an interest in getting there names cleared should they be innocent.

This will certainly create a lot of waves and rightfully so, everyone desires a level playing field and a fair game. No matter your personal feelings about making this public, things like this should be investigated and those found guilty punished, the sake of the game and community.

Personally I don't care much about selling ingame stuff for money, but still it is against the rules.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 05:05:42 am by Rogue »

Sacrum Romanum Imperium

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2012, 05:07:03 am »

For example : Druzhina_Antip

http://www.c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesupcoming#!?page=battleroster&id=927 Antrit is Antip
http://www.c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesupcoming#!?page=battleroster&id=962 Artrit is also Antip
http://www.c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesupcoming#!?page=battleroster&id=1047 Whenever you see Antip, you never see the other two

EDIT : change the last digits of battle ids to 927, 962, 1047

Another example : STR_Han_Hanich : says that Dubiena is his wife. Very well, Kittiya is Gingers wife this is legit. Then who the hell is Dubina and what the hell he was doing on defenders side when STR attacked a castle?

I have a huge list of these things you know. Denying it only makes it worse.

let me tell you what is sick :

5 clans with obviously superior numbers, still need to cheat to take down 1 small clan with 2 small allies.

Cheers

EDIT : Since we started

Druzhina_Kondor , Druzhina_Grif, Druzhina_Berkyt

All 3 named after bird names in Russian, never seen together in 1 battle.

Random names? alright

Offline Meow

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2012, 05:47:09 am »
+1
It is of course understandable that you prefer to handle stuff like this internally and avoid mobs and witch-hunts at the forums, like with the auto blocker issue. But no matter his intentions for posting this, "playing the hero" or feeling ignored after a month of waiting, leaving this issue at the sideline and not investigating it is the wrong decision.

Multi-accounting is for Strategus what the Autoblocker is for cRPG, the worst kind of cheating, one that deserves to be punished. Also those accused would also have an interest in getting there names cleared should they be innocent.

This will certainly create a lot of waves and rightfully so, everyone desires a level playing field and a fair game. No matter your personal feelings about making this public, things like this should be investigated and those found guilty punished, the sake of the game and community.

Personally I don't care much about selling ingame stuff for money, but still it is against the rules.

Remember that HUGE banwave we had for multiple accounts on the same IP?
Didn't go that well.
And he did never have any access to the webserver logs or could possibly know if those guys are even located close to each other.

When i game with my guys, we often roll with similar names or use i/L to have identical looking names.
We also game on the same IP on and off with various amounts of people.
I would not want to be banned from a game because someone gets mad and thinks it's smart to put my name in a post so the community of a game i like insta hates me.
I am also a bit cautious about those witnesses he named after he had that account switch thing going.
Not sure he is trusting the right people but this is also non of my business.

The RL trading thing is something completely different, looked pretty obvious when i looked into it earlier, not sure how that will go now, doubt it will be public, i will stay out of it.

Bed time now.
Enjoy the drama, don't make this a witch hunt, this thread is already sad enough.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2012, 06:49:07 am »
Way to kill the drama, Meow.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2012, 08:28:25 am »
This is the revenge? Pretty sad, hoped for ingame action.

Offline _RXN_

• Count
  • Renown: 254
  • Infamy: 40
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chadzina
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2012, 09:04:22 am »
Meh, Nocti, now everyone knows my new name. Gnjus will not give me to play quietly, but will ask me to teach him Russian...

P.S. i tried to rename my old char, but i remembered that is against rules and just deleted him and created a new one.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2012, 09:53:54 am »
+1
The witch hunt begins