Author Topic: In game equipment photos, where is the topic on forum.  (Read 233 times)

Offline Materia

• Baron
  • Renown: 86
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Racist, and such.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Boxxy's Army
  • Game nicks: Materia, Boxxys_minion
  • IRC nick: -
In game equipment photos, where is the topic on forum.
« on: August 29, 2015, 01:01:12 pm »
I remember there was such topic on forum, which contained all the photos from in game equipment. Over half a year, if not a year, and the cRPG website has still blank spaces near some items. I dont want to spend money on something, that I might not like.
+100% for being "racist retard". You rather be safe racist in your country, than dead French bundle of sticks under the truck wheels, blown to pieces by a bomb, or shot in your own country, by so called "refugees". Lewak logic. Youll all die, sooner or later :). Enemy of my enemy, is my friend. Muslims will deal with you, go use the power of crayons do defend yourself.

Offline kwhy

• Earl
  • Renown: 302
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
  • trash
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: ted_the_garbage_man, missANGY, missBENDaKNEE, missAGAIN, Moove, Fallback, LLpewJ, Lets_ride_bikes
Re: In game equipment photos, where is the topic on forum.
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2015, 03:14:15 pm »
+1
i asked same question recently..

http://forum.melee.org/general-discussion/lets-fix-add-c-rpg-net-website-item-pics-already/

apparently the items have been done (see the link you can d/l the zip file), but noone has access to the website server to upload other than chadz apparently.

maybe if enough dic pics are posted to his PM things will change
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Finse

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Finse, Hated
Re: In game equipment photos, where is the topic on forum.
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2015, 03:37:52 pm »
+1