Author Topic: Using money/equip between characters?  (Read 508 times)

Offline Materia

• Baron
  • Renown: 86
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Racist, and such.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Boxxy's Army
  • Game nicks: Materia, Boxxys_minion
  • IRC nick: -
Using money/equip between characters?
« on: March 18, 2012, 11:08:24 am »
Is it possible. Just made new alt char, but I cant use my main gold/equip on the alt.

Im not going to waste time collecting the damn gold. If its impossible, I rather play with my main, and just delete the alt.

Alt deleted, still would like to know if its possible. No anwer yet? I knew I can count on you.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 03:01:53 pm by Materia »
+100% for being "racist retard". You rather be safe racist in your country, than dead French bundle of sticks under the truck wheels, blown to pieces by a bomb, or shot in your own country, by so called "refugees". Lewak logic. Youll all die, sooner or later :). Enemy of my enemy, is my friend. Muslims will deal with you, go use the power of crayons do defend yourself.

Offline RibaldRon

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
  • why do butts
    • View Profile
  • Faction: LLJK
  • Game nicks: LLJK_RibaldRon
Re: Using money/equip between characters?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2012, 08:13:27 pm »
I think if you sacrifice an alt, looms  will go to your main.  Other than that I don't think you can transfer anythinig.
signature removed: annoying
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

USA USA USA

Offline Materia

• Baron
  • Renown: 86
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Racist, and such.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Boxxy's Army
  • Game nicks: Materia, Boxxys_minion
  • IRC nick: -
Re: Using money/equip between characters?
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2012, 08:37:27 pm »
Thats is true. Already killed my alt, did respec, and its fine how it is. From lvl 30, down to 26. Melee gives way more pleasure.
+100% for being "racist retard". You rather be safe racist in your country, than dead French bundle of sticks under the truck wheels, blown to pieces by a bomb, or shot in your own country, by so called "refugees". Lewak logic. Youll all die, sooner or later :). Enemy of my enemy, is my friend. Muslims will deal with you, go use the power of crayons do defend yourself.