• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
  • dear god I hate throwers
    • View Profile
    • Look and you'll enjoy.
  • Faction: Dracul, RUFF RYDERS
  • Game nicks: Dracul_AppleSauce_FieldBauss | Wiff Khalifa | U_Having_A_Giggle_M8
Re: Market
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2013, 01:36:50 am »

Are military hammer,warhammer,italian sword,brown rus lamellar,reinforced scale armor that much shit that people don't want to give any other decent price then 2lp?

Well to be fair, all of those have gone down in market value as of late.
I'm rock, nerf paper, scissors is fine. Welcome to c-RPG.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2013, 02:28:02 am »
The player base has shrunk and lot of the people who left took their shit with them. On top of the the gold removing stuff the devs put in has worked, a lot. The result is deflation and stagnation.

The other thing worth mentioning is the armoury. A lot of people harvest items for their clan armories so their pals can use them.
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline mandible/splinteryourjaw

• Knight
  • Renown: 50
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2013, 10:35:53 pm »
Are you shure? Take a look at this trades.

09/06/2013 14:25:34   Masterwork Longsword   Masterpiece Huscarl's Round Shield  shield worth 2lp and 50k max,guy with longsword lost money

People make so much stupid trades.

Not true.  The shield was mine.  Right now there is a request for the shield at

06/16/2013 19:06         2   100,000   Masterpiece Huscarl's Round Shield >   3   0   0 

and these 3 offered:

06/15/2013 06:56   Masterpiece Huscarl's Round Shield >   3   0   0   Masterpiece Knightly Kite Shield >   3   0   30,000
   06/15/2013 06:56   Masterpiece Huscarl's Round Shield >   3   0   0   Masterpiece Elite Cavalry Shield >   3   0   30,000
   06/14/2013 12:40   Reinforced Huscarl's Round Shield >   2   0   0         0   900,000

the last one sold for:

Trade request   05/15/2013 02:36   1,100,000

that's 2 lp and 200k

Guy with shield and guy with Longsword both walked away happy!!!!!!!

As for the market:  I recently returned and found all my archery crap was worthless.  Regardless, I decided to have some fun playing the market only to find prices and strategies had really changed (for ex. +2's are a cancer.)  I always straight traded and still pretty much refuse to pay extra gold unless I think the deal is too good to pass up.

I never liked those offers of 200k for a +1  or a 100k trade bonus for trading (100k has become the standard in the market for just about any loom change.)  I now offer to buy +1 stuff around 200k because I got a bunch of messages asking me to, some people just want to quick-sell to buy something they want and are happy to drop the weapon quickly, others would rather wait the several weeks it takes to get full price.  To each his own.  They get quick gold, I spend, sometimes months, holding a +1.  If you feel scammed let me know in a day and we'll fix it (I've did it b4 and don't mind.)  I have also used the profits to help smaller clans and new guys, so don't call me a "jew" or scammer when I am more than generous (although a tough trader at times...especially when old-timers tell me how poor they are and try to hose me.)  If you want to quicksell your junk I have a set buy price and it is your choice to sell or not.  I don't hide that I will probably resell.

that dude asked me to trade my shield even up for his sword, I wanted to try a Longsword (when I get back to playing), he wanted the shield,deal done!!!  The market at its purest!!!!!!!!

Offline Riddaren

• Duke
  • Renown: 601
  • Infamy: 298
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Riddaren, Matthaus
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2013, 11:01:52 pm »
Nothing wrong with that. Just put your stuff up yourself and give it time.

Exactly. You just have to put up your own offers (profitable or not).
If you don't have time for that, well, it will be tough finding a good deal.

What someone offers for an item can be far away from what's fair.
The offers doesn't reflect the real item worth, they are like 100-300k below it.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2013, 11:03:07 pm »

I'm a jew, can not deny :P

Offline Tore