Poll

Which Event do you prefer?

Nekkid Mike Day
MELEE MONDAY!!!

Author Topic: [cRPG_NA][SERVER][100_SLOT] Official Information page  (Read 27946 times)

Offline Devilize

• Baron
  • Renown: 125
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
  • GOD WILLS IT!!!
    • View Profile
    • cRPG_NA Server info
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Devilize, Hospitaller_Devil_Eyez
  • IRC nick: Devilize
Re: [cRPG_NA][SERVER][100_SLOT] Official Information page
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2011, 01:35:57 am »
rules updated

Offline Devilize

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • GOD WILLS IT!!!
    • View Profile
    • cRPG_NA Server info
« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2011, 03:06:50 pm »
Updated the donation credits, thank you for all the donations and compliments. were almost half way to our goal for the month of feb.

Offline Devilize

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • GOD WILLS IT!!!
    • View Profile
    • cRPG_NA Server info
« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2011, 06:39:56 pm »
Proud to announce that the 100 man will be hosting its first event

NEKKID MIKE DAY!!!

starting this week on feb 2nd 2011

I've updated the OP with an events section which lays out all the rules and regulations to follow so we can all have a good time. please review the rules and i advise to have your friends review them also so we have a smooth launch.

TY.

Offline Devilize

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • GOD WILLS IT!!!
    • View Profile
    • cRPG_NA Server info
« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2011, 07:29:32 pm »
updated donation credits.

reminder :: nekkid mike day in effect feb 2nd please review the rules under events on the OP and tell your friends so we can have a smooth launch.

Offline Devilize

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • GOD WILLS IT!!!
    • View Profile
    • cRPG_NA Server info
« Reply #49 on: February 16, 2011, 03:46:51 am »
Updated Event section with new Event starting Feb 21st 2011.

Due to mixed reviews of Nekkid Mike Day were pulling the event earlier then planned and launching an event originating on the EU servers. MELEE MONDAY!!!. please review the rules and advise your friends and clan to do the same.

Feel free to post any suggestions, comments or inquiries.

Offline Devilize

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • GOD WILLS IT!!!
    • View Profile
    • cRPG_NA Server info
« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2011, 08:18:05 am »
looking into the situation. have it up in moments.

Offline Devilize

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • GOD WILLS IT!!!
    • View Profile
    • cRPG_NA Server info
« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2011, 11:59:09 am »
back up from unauthorized routine maintenance. ty for waiting.

Offline Chasab

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2011, 09:39:42 pm »
less someone has a good argument why you can't i see no reason why not. dont abuse it.

the lack of effort to help the team, getting xp/gold while everyone else tries to win.

Seems like leeching.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Devilize

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • GOD WILLS IT!!!
    • View Profile
    • cRPG_NA Server info
« Reply #53 on: February 27, 2011, 07:58:52 pm »
It is pushing that boundary and I'm beginning to sway in that direction. My intent was to provide an assorted tactic. Yet instead of using the high locations that ladder towers provide for range attacking, people simply made these contraptions as a means of something to do vs playing out the round. In consideration to ladder towers acting as a sort of leeching and adding to hinder the balance system I may be pulling it down as an option from the server. Feel free to discuss.

Offline Kung Fu Jesus

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 06, 2011, 07:44:43 pm »
There seems to be an issue with lack of admins. I noticed you want an admin 24/7. I play pretty much every day, during early afternoon into early evening west cost time and I rarely see an admin. It seems like there are either 5 on at once or none, especially during the day. Can you please try to correct this?

I also want some clarification on rules.

1. Are construction sites allowed? I see them all the time. No one has ever said anything UNTIL last night. One admin said not to use them or get kicked, after they were being used for about an hour prior. I think they should not be allowed. Can we get a clarification?

2a. Archery in inaccessible places. This rule seems to be enforced on the whims of an admin. It was basically standard practice that it was ok to be in inaccessible areas UNTIL you were the last one left. Then you had to get down. Some admins tell people to get down immediately once an area is deemed inaccessible, regardless of if there are 10 people alive or one. Some admins don't say anything.

2b. Second part of this issue regarding what is "inaccessible". Naturally archers like to put ladders onto roofs that one cannot normally get to. While the ladder is there, the roof is accessible. When the ladder is destroyed, the area is no longer deemed accessible and the archer is forced to come down or be kicked. Now it seems to me, the best tactic is not to go up the ladder to kill the archers and try to win the round normally. Just destroy their ladder so a dead admin can threaten the archers with a kick/ban. Why risk getting killed climbing a ladder? Just let the admin finish them.

With issue 2, I think there needs clarification on should they be allowed up there at all? If so, what prevents issue 2b? I personally don't care one way or the other. Its the lack of uniform enforcement that annoys me. Of course, none if this matters during the day since there are zero admins anyway so people do whatever their stupid little hearts desires, with no repercussions.

"My belt holds up my pants and my pants have belt loops that hold up the belt. What the fuckĀ’'s really going on down there? Who is the real hero?" - Mitch

Offline Devilize

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • GOD WILLS IT!!!
    • View Profile
    • cRPG_NA Server info
« Reply #55 on: March 08, 2011, 05:29:37 am »
There seems to be an issue with lack of admins. I noticed you want an admin 24/7. I play pretty much every day, during early afternoon into early evening west cost time and I rarely see an admin. It seems like there are either 5 on at once or none, especially during the day. Can you please try to correct this?

I also want some clarification on rules.

1. Are construction sites allowed? I see them all the time. No one has ever said anything UNTIL last night. One admin said not to use them or get kicked, after they were being used for about an hour prior. I think they should not be allowed. Can we get a clarification?

2a. Archery in inaccessible places. This rule seems to be enforced on the whims of an admin. It was basically standard practice that it was ok to be in inaccessible areas UNTIL you were the last one left. Then you had to get down. Some admins tell people to get down immediately once an area is deemed inaccessible, regardless of if there are 10 people alive or one. Some admins don't say anything.

2b. Second part of this issue regarding what is "inaccessible". Naturally archers like to put ladders onto roofs that one cannot normally get to. While the ladder is there, the roof is accessible. When the ladder is destroyed, the area is no longer deemed accessible and the archer is forced to come down or be kicked. Now it seems to me, the best tactic is not to go up the ladder to kill the archers and try to win the round normally. Just destroy their ladder so a dead admin can threaten the archers with a kick/ban. Why risk getting killed climbing a ladder? Just let the admin finish them.

With issue 2, I think there needs clarification on should they be allowed up there at all? If so, what prevents issue 2b? I personally don't care one way or the other. Its the lack of uniform enforcement that annoys me. Of course, none if this matters during the day since there are zero admins anyway so people do whatever their stupid little hearts desires, with no repercussions.

1. yes
2a. archers are allowed in inaccessible places till they are the last ones alive, then they must come down.
2b. any location where a melee character can not reach on foot is inaccessible.

pertaining to admins, I'm looking into new candidates to fill some hours that have lacks.

thank you for the consideration ill look into revising the rules to make some areas more understandable.

Offline Heroin

• Baron
  • Renown: 135
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
  • cRPG NA Server Admin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: MB
  • Game nicks: BlackHand_Heroin, Heroin_ATS, Heroin__JaBoNRA, Heroine_Heroin_MB, F8
« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2011, 09:21:54 am »

1. yes

I was under the impression this was banned on ALL crpg servers. In the event you are not aware, Devilize, construction sites are now indestructible. This means that people can block stairs/doorways/etc with them, and the enemy has no possibility of destroying it to get by. For this reason, it is banned on all EU servers as well as the 80 man and siege for NA.

If this is something you'd like to allow, I'd just like to make sure I'm clear on what I'm understanding, and that you're aware of the entire situation. I advised players not to do it prior to making this post, and they pointed me to the forums.
Quote from: Godfrey of Ibelin
I once fought for two days with an arrow through my testicle.

Offline Devilize

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • GOD WILLS IT!!!
    • View Profile
    • cRPG_NA Server info
« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2011, 09:35:22 pm »
I was not aware they were indestructible, wonder why no one told me till now?

They will not be allowed till they are fixed.

Offline Devilize

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
  • GOD WILLS IT!!!
    • View Profile
    • cRPG_NA Server info