Author Topic: [U]nreal  (Read 1279 times)

Offline DaFrog

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
[U]nreal
« on: June 05, 2011, 06:52:05 am »
Hi,

Wanna talk about Unreal (IRC name) admin on EU1 it's IG name is a bit different but i do not remember exactly what is name is but something with "Unreal".

I was banned forever from EU1 by Unreal tonight because i team attacked some people who grief me. These guys grief me for a long time and i asked the admin to do something about it and as i didn't get reply and they didn't get a kick or anything i just TA them and i was instant banned. I'm curious to know what's the logic behind this...

Anyway if a TA (not even kill them) is enough to get a forever ban without warning i am curious to know why 5 min before a player who team killed me intentionally twice do not get banned and do not even get a kick ? Looks like i am missing something about your banning process.

TA = Instant Banned
TK = You're welcome
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 06:53:24 am by DaFrog »

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 203
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracens
  • Game nicks: Abdul_Rashid_PanBaba,Panos
  • IRC nick: Panos
Re: [U]nreal
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2011, 09:25:43 am »
First of all read the rules dude :)

also c-rpg is full of trolls (or wannabe trolls) get over it and stop crying ..
In this community,if you cheat,which is the ultimate crime to do in a game,you can buy a second cd key and everything is fine,but if you troll you get a permaban and be in danger for a second one,fair isn`t it?

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: [U]nreal
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2011, 12:25:09 pm »
No abooze reports less than 48 hours after the incident. Take some time to consider whether you really think this is worth it.

Checking up on procedure before you complain about an individual admin's actions is generally a good idea, by the way. The ban/unban board is there for a reason. :)

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,1833.0.html
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 12:28:48 pm by okiN »
Don't.