Author Topic: Knightmares CRPG Rankings List (Edited Daily)  (Read 24124 times)

Offline fallinup

• Knight
  • Renown: 78
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
  • Chantakey
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Bastard of Almerra
Re: Knightmares CRPG Rankings List
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2019, 10:22:36 pm »
I AM BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU DIRTY PEASANTS MY NAME NEEDS TO BE AT THE TOP IMMEDIATELY OR I SHALL SMITE YOU DOWN.

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 273
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Knightmare_
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2019, 10:27:29 pm »
that screenshot is old and shouldent be used as proof of skill. Re FT7 him

That is the dumbest shit I have heard in a while, Please this is a grown up thread.

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2019, 01:40:09 am »
No offence guys i think that's cute but why are you sucking each others' dicks
ur just mad cos ur F tier heh owned nerd

i should be moved up to S tier just for saying that boom pranked
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline nikklenikkle

• Knight
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: OE nikkle the BROWN bat
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2019, 01:46:48 am »
+1
"This list consists of someones performance in the three major categories of Duel/NA1/Strategus" *admits he isnt a good duelist* *puts himself as top tier* hmmmmmmmmm

if someones gonna make a list they should make one based on skill not "impact" as any retard whos level 38 can get away with way more and do alot better even if they suck as what the fuck are you gonna do against some level 38 phyco who moves at 50km per hour wielding a long maul

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2019, 01:52:53 am »
"This list consists of someones performance in the three major categories of Duel/NA1/Strategus" *admits he isnt a good duelist* *puts himself as top tier* hmmmmmmmmm

if someones gonna make a list they should make one based on skill not "impact" as any retard whos level 38 can get away with way more and do alot better even if they suck as what the fuck are you gonna do against some level 38 phyco who moves at 50km per hour wielding a long maul

Hey im lvl 34 i wish i was lvl 38 but i agree with you, There is no way to diversify that though.

Also I didnt put myself up there others did so I stuck with it idc where im at im nowhere as good as i used to be

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 630
  • Infamy: 72
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
  • Game nicks: assington
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2019, 01:58:33 am »
+1
request to be moved up in honor of pioneering the nudge

Offline nikklenikkle

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2019, 02:09:10 am »
+1
id hope whoever is in charge of making these lists has the 9 brain cells necessary to distinguish the difference from authentic skill versus someone crutching on there level. also its retarded to base it off of strat as those fucking battles last hours and in order to "have the largest impact" youd have to play through those in its entirety and show up at the start in order to top frag. you could diversify it by the duel tournies (cough cough) or host a fuckin 4v4 tourny or something

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 630
  • Infamy: 72
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
  • Game nicks: assington
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2019, 02:11:07 am »
+3
woah dude relax, just make your own list and make sure to put miley and knightmare at the bottom

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2019, 02:12:00 am »
id hope whoever is in charge of making these lists has the 9 brain cells necessary to distinguish the difference from authentic skill versus someone crutching on there level. also its retarded to base it off of strat as those fucking battles last hours and in order to "have the largest impact" youd have to play through those in its entirety and show up at the start in order to top frag. you could diversify it by the duel tournies (cough cough) or host a fuckin 4v4 tourny or something

Sorry this is not native, Enough said.

Offline nikklenikkle

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2019, 02:25:53 am »
very good rebuttal

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2019, 02:38:20 am »

i only have level 30-32 chars does that make me the best player in C-RPG out there? yes? fact established i'll take my place up on S tier now thanks

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2019, 04:27:44 am »
+1

to be fair, as far as I know no one is even level 38

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2019, 04:41:20 am »
+2

Strat feeds this game, whether you like it or not.  Every time strat stopped, NA1 stopped.  4 vs 4 tourneys don't drive this game, Strat does.  An awesome dueler is good for defending/capping flags or for hanging out on the flanks.  Guys who fight in a group, oddly enough, are good for fighting in a group.  They are the guys you run to in a big battle.  Just be the diversion while they kill.  And some guys just know where to be in a big battle.  If they run, you should run too.

And I don't believe in level crutching.  It gives them a small bonus.  I don't whine when a level 32 beats my level 30.  If you really believe that a lvl 36 can only survive because of their level, well then, you must admire their patience in keeping the same character for years and dying and dying and dying until they could finally reach the levels they could kill people at.

Most of the people I have talked to were pretty happy with their results, maybe claiming to be 1 or 2 levels higher.  I was just ecstatic that I wasn't the lowest tier.  I do adequately in NA1, but horrible in strat.  It could be because people know my banner and see an easy kill.

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2019, 04:42:03 am »
typical knightmare. copied tim since he saw tim was getting cool.
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline Ragnu

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2019, 05:19:04 am »
ur all bad only good players are the players ON RAGGYS LIST WERE ALL S PLAYERS ME NIKKLE HEDGE BEEFY CHOWSKI DUCKIE