Poll

Shut down EU?

Yes
No

Author Topic: EUcucks, the looming issue  (Read 5323 times)

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
EUcucks, the looming issue
« on: May 07, 2018, 08:12:58 pm »
+4
For months now EU has been dead, nobody plays anymore and even when I spammed the shit out of announcements on the steam group and on the discord and even appealed to the DTV players, nobody came on EU1 except for James, which makes him the only non-cunt in EU. Oh wait he's NA, jk you're all cunts.

Right now, there is no point at all in keeping EU servers up, it's wasted money that the donators to this module (To which I am one) are wasting on servers that nobody plays on. In my opinion, the only logical decision from this point is to remove all EU servers and use the revenue made from that to buy new weapons and armour from Zimke, or anyone else who wants to take payment in exchange for weapons/armour. EU has proven they're all a bunch of useless bundle of stickss who can't be bothered to get on and start up the server so there's not much point in keeping the servers up, I say we focus on a set of servers that IS alive, NA. I see them getting 40-60 people almost every night which is awesome, and that's what EU should be.

Included a poll for us to vote on, it won't change my opinion but I'd be surprised if anyone votes not to shut down EU, given that it's dead.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline Phoenix

• Baron
  • Renown: 137
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
  • Spinnin' and winnin'
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lost Legion
  • Game nicks: LL_Phoenix
Re: EUcucks, the looming issue
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2018, 08:26:20 pm »
+2
I do think that if we want to keep the universal health of the mod up and running before bannerlord comes and murders us all it'd be great to have NA be centralized due to the amount of pop we get. Yeldur said that EU1 doesn't get populated because the players say that they won't hop on unless others are on. If the only battle server they can join is NA 1 which is ultimately more populated and has been getting up to 30~ nearly every day except yesterday because of the lag issues, EU players will also join it and up the pop even more, and possibly get us back to that good ol battle population we all want back. Also we still would have NA DTV if all of the EU servers are removed.
It's not always about winning. It's about spinning.

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2018, 08:46:13 pm »
+1
lol this retard constantly plays archer or horsearcher and is now ??? why nobody wants to play

Nerf archery heavily and eu will be revived

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2018, 08:49:31 pm »
+5
lol this retard constantly plays archer or horsearcher and is now ??? why nobody wants to play

Nerf archery heavily and eu will be revived
shut ur fucking mouth tybalt i dont play archer you fat shit
i'll throw you down a fucking staircase

Offline Leesin

• King
  • Renown: 1009
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Leesin
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2018, 10:04:12 pm »
+6
Delete EU servers, I don't think anyone gives a fuck, the revival was brief because it turned into a ranged spamfest and that's all it will ever be.

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2018, 10:15:03 pm »
EU has the mercenary mod which has no na server.
@ Phoenix the na servers are centralized to na. If what you are suggesting is to move servers to the east coast then you are screwing the west coast and I dont agree. Its not our fault eu cant/wont populate their server.
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline jtobiasm

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Tobi
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2018, 10:28:28 pm »
+1
At fifteen, I had the will to  learn ; at thirty, I could stand ; at forty, I had no  doubts ; at fifty, I understood the heavenly Bidding ;  at sixty, my ears were opened ; at seventy, I could  do as my heart lusted without trespassing from the  square.

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2018, 10:39:31 pm »
EU has the mercenary mod which has no na server.
@ Phoenix the na servers are centralized to na. If what you are suggesting is to move servers to the east coast then you are screwing the west coast and I dont agree. Its not our fault eu cant/wont populate their server.
You're misinterpreting what he's saying. He means the attention of the devs be centralised to NA, he's not speaking about moving servers anywhere. He's supporting the idea of shutting down EU servers because of the fact that EU can't populate their own servers and saying that if they won't join BECAUSE there isn't enough people, then they may join NA as NA does FREQUENTLY have people on their servers.

At fifteen, I had the will to  learn ; at thirty, I could stand ; at forty, I had no  doubts ; at fifty, I understood the heavenly Bidding ;  at sixty, my ears were opened ; at seventy, I could  do as my heart lusted without trespassing from the  square.
gtfo with ur gay quotes loser i'll hit u with a frying pan

Offline _uwu_

• Count
  • Renown: 158
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
  • fuck u
    • View Profile
  • Faction: calradian confederacy
  • Game nicks: uwu, wrigglypete, firebert_amstrad, pupster
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2018, 08:23:04 am »
sad that eu_1 died because the eurotards are massive pussies and complain about every little thing

fucking retards couldnt even appreciate the mod coming back smh

Offline fetus

• Count
  • Renown: 167
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
  • some random turk idk
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapikulu
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2018, 10:51:43 am »
+1
I really miss crpg and want to play but at this point i agree with Yeldur if eu servers are wasting money just shut it

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2018, 11:04:34 am »
+2
just leave eu7, otherwise a little group of tiny knights will have no home

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • Renown: 795
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2018, 12:53:52 pm »
personally i donate because zimke and also i feel like paying something back for all these years ive played even though it is not the same team behind the scenes. i will keep donation going even though EU servers is shut down but im not going to play NA, i cant compete with 100+ ms latency and i dont get how some players is able to cope with that..... i guess im a noob.... (if only we had anti cheat) the few times ive joined NA battle i was also melted completely. i totally see the logic behind the suggestion, but i do not support it. if it was up to me, servers would be kept up until bonerlord is released, maybe even longer to attempt a bonerlord-crpg spawn. the bit of money spend on the servers shouldnt be a big deal, if it is, we ought to find another supplier.

of all the shit i pay to online, this is nothing

i mean, come on, how many play a subscription MMO or similar? how much money do you spend on IOS/Android games, fucking candy crush? how much money do you spend in the weekend when you go out getting hammered, not remembering anything the day after?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 01:00:01 pm by Sniger »

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2018, 12:54:40 pm »
+2
We will not shut down the EU servers so long as there are people playing on them. If a time comes when there are no EU players for a month then I will consider shutting them down.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2018, 01:10:28 pm »
of all the shit i pay to online, this is nothing

i mean, come on, how many play a subscription MMO or similar? how much money do you spend on IOS/Android games, fucking candy crush? how much money do you spend in the weekend when you go out getting hammered, not remembering anything the day after?

Fucking degenerate bugman cannot conceive of anyone not being just as mentally fucked as he is. I donated to cRPG a long time ago, the price of a AAA game. Donating to cRPG in Current Year, especially as EU, is dumb, so I'm not surprised at all you do it.

Imagine my surprise at you being so fucking terrible at the game you immediately claim the reason for your subpar performance is cheaters. Are you RasFrenzy's alt?

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2207
  • Infamy: 2481
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2018, 01:23:26 pm »
i hoped last forum blackout was the end of the road